Milani INFINITE Liquid Eye Liner - Endless

Not tested on animals

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have Endless- the purple shade. It truly does seem to last 24 hours. Obviously I wash it off before its on that long but if I put it on in the am, it's still freshly applied appearing for the entire day.

The formula is smooth, intensely purple with the prettiest shimmer, it dries down and stays exactly where you apply it. I usually like to use my MAC 266 with it instead of the brush it comes with, besides the brush quality this liner is totally worth trying!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

this the only gray eyeliner that stays put, and has a real brush instead of one of those incredibly annoying felt tips. the only drawback is that the bottle dries out fast, so I have to keep buying it (or add water to it).

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have tried many eyeliners, (pencils, gels, liquid) and this eyeliner STAYS PUT! the best of everything I tried...most eyeliners would smear on the corners of my eye and give me raccoon eyes!
The reason I gave it 4 lips is the eyeliner is sooo thick! Does anyone know how to thin out liquid eyeliner without ruining the quality/staying power of it?

Such a pretty liner! When I wear the purple shade I get endless compliments.

I can ever get the liner to have a somewhat smokey look which is great because I cannot operate a pencil as well as the liquid.

As with all of these liners the staying power is great! Better than all of the dozens I have used in the past.

I am on my 8th liner so it is not just a passing thing for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

What a terrible formula! It was uneven and goopy and took a long time to dry. I can't even wear it out!