October 25, 2014 | 1836 users online

BB Cream - Origins - A Perfect World SPF15 Tinted Moisturizer BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by opus79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this cream in Light and it works well for my Asian skin tone. This product is definitely moisturizing but I don't like how the tint tends to feel more like I'm wearing foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 9:02:00 AM More reviews by ouiyhoo

I'm kind of disappointed with this bb cream. Firstly, it is too dry even though i have oily skin and it flakes a little. The coverage is light but it feels like i have thick foundation on my face. I wanna love it so much. Am i applying it wrong? I use Real Technique Expert brush, btw.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by brianah93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

HATE THIS PRODUCT BUT LOVE WHAT THE BRAND STANDS FOR!

I have sensitive skin and bad allergies. When i purchased this it was my first time buying a cosmetic anything but i had done my research and was well aware of the buzz BB creams gained in Asia and was glad to see some on the US market. I thought it would be perfect for me. Paraben(preservative) free and promises healthy skin. So much for that dream. The smell is overpowering and just turned me away from the product. I would tear up and my nose would run. Horrible! Even my mother(who luckily doesnt suffer from allergies) said that it had a strong scent. The consult at the origins store told me its great for sensitive skin and allergy sufferers. Oh the lies she told! It also burned my eyes *i dont know if that was from the sunscreen in it though* I would wear it anyways just because i was so excited. I broke out but kept using it. It oxidizes something terrible. I cant attest to its claims of making skin appear healthier because i didnt use it for that long or at least consistently. I have had the product for a little over a year and i have tried to love it. Used it as a BB cream and moisturizer under a primer and it didnt work for me.

I can say its consistency is smooth, its quite moisturizing, and the color match was great for me until it oxidizes. I have combination/oily skin and i know BB creams arent generally "loved" by people of my "kind" lol but i have no complaints on its oil control powers because it didnt claim to be used for that.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by norilo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I dont like the smell, the color got orange and the creme is to thick. There are BB cremes out there that is less expensive and ten times better than this product. For example, Garnier's BB creme is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by goodcelt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

My first tube of this just arrived, complete with a BB Sticker on both the tube and the box it was in. I dabbed just a bit over the areas of my chin that I would like to see covered first and I was very pleased.

First of all, I like the tube that it comes in better than another high-end brand tinted moisturizer that I have used. i'm pretty sure I will be able to squeeze the last drop out of this tube.

Secondly, I ordered the light/medium color. It was a perfect match.

The true test will come when I wear it over my whole face tomorrow. I will see then how moisturizing it really is for me and how it looks over my whole face. I am not seeing that this will be a problem.

I found the smell pleasant and not overpowering.

I only bought this because someone told me about the Earth Day promotion to get a free moisturizer and so, that made it worth it for me. While I am not one to use cheap products on my face, I do have to be careful that what I use does not irritate my skin. It was $35.00, which is steep for me yet it is cheaper than the other high end brand that I used to use.

I will update my review after I truly wear it for the day. So far, though, I like it.

OK. Here is an UPDATE:

I put it on yesterday to go out for a night on the town. When I first put it on, I was looking for what color it would actually come out looking like on me. I'd seen a review on another site for someone complaining about it's darkness and orangeness. Well, if I looked at it next to my scalp, it did look orange but not on my face. My scalp, like anyone else's, is a heck of a lot whiter than anything else. Next, I looked for coverage. it did a good job. I have a few spider veins in my face and so, I dabbed a little extra on in those places. I was also looking for moisturizing abilities, so, I wore no extra moisturizer on underneath. I was pleased with what I saw. In fact, I was naughty and slept in my make-up last night and my face still looks nice. I don't recommend sleeping in make-up but hey, I know most of us do it. Plus, I was wearing Clinique curling mascara (tubes and therefore, waterproof plus, if you add other mascara over it, it also becomes tubes!) so, I woke up looking great this morning!

If you have the money, go ahead and buy this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by dragonflygirl7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Edit~The shades are very tricky, and the shade I use is a bit too peachy...I do hope they tinker to improve them.~ End. This is a perfect blend of moisture, color and coverage. I'm about NC30 and wear the Light/Medium. It's more coverage than most tinted moisturizers, is slightly moisturizing on my normal skin without being greasy and lasts much longer than I expected. I set it with a mineral powder...I have tried Alima, Jane Iredale, and BE with it...and the look is perfectly natural. The problems associated with tinted moisturizers and all the other US BB creams I've tried are, in my experience are streakiness, pasty (or not enough) shades, sparkle, sheen, thick feeling and uncomfortable, or too little coverage. None of those problems with this! Origins did well with this version, and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Please note that they left out the citrus and other potentially irritating essential oils which are common to their products, and that the SPF is not enough protection. I do use another sunscreen underneath, and/or pair it with an SPF powder on top. $35/1.7oz. (My tube does not say "BB" on it...the SA told me the first shipment of this left that off the label by mistake)