April 24, 2014 | 1367 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - 8 Hr Infallible Le Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by oatmealcupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These lipglosses have pretty much the same formula as the Giorgio Armani Gloss d Armani's. The l'oreal is 90% identical in ingredients. So it pretty much worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 5:36:00 AM More reviews by kaylacdgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Purchased this lip gloss yesterday on a whim ... Really love it! The specialized applicator threw me at first, until I realized it was supposed to be tilted on the tip. The gloss applies evenly and easily, but is not a slick as other lip glosses I have tried. It wears an easy 4+ hours without fading, but removes very easily when you want to take off. I did not think you could make a better lip gloss, but Loreal has done it! I purchased at CvS and price was quite reasonable in th 7-8 dollar range.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by aka235

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This dried out my lips big time. Also, the tube is not sealed, so anyone can open and try it. Yucksville.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color Pretty Precious - a nude pinkish beige - is an exact dupe for MAC's Lip Gelee in Resort Life in shade. Resort Life was part of MAC's Lily Pulizer collection and was later released in the Venomous Villains collection with a picture of Disney's Dr. Facilier on the tube.

I like the texture of L'Oreal better than MAC. L'Oreal's gloss goes on a bit thick and then dries down. It by no means last 8 hours but because it dries down it lasts longer than most glosses. I regret buying the MAC gloss when this is a cheaper dupe that I actually like better.

It has pink and silver micro glitter in it and looks beautiful on top of many different lipsticks. It also looks great on it's on since it is pigmented enough to have it's on beigy pink color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by laawhitegirl

I'm not sure which color I have because it has rubbed off but I believe it is the watermelon crush. This is one of my favorite lip glosses and I am not a lip gloss fan at all because i hate my hair blowing and sticking to it, whatever.

I really wish I can give you guys the name of the color I bought because when I put it on bare lips it gives it a bit of a pink shade but with lipstick it just makes it glossy. I've had this for about 4 months now and although I don't use it on a daily basis, it's worth the 8 dollars.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by coffindodgers

I bought this on sale at Ulta for like three dollars, not expecting to like it much. Jeez, was I wrong. I have this in Pink Topaz, and it is GORGEOUS. The color is beautiful, it's not too sticky, it lasts three times as long as any of my other glosses, and it smells great.
I'll definitely be picking up more.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by katiekiley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this gloss in Raisin, and it's an absolutely gorgeous color that doesn't change once it's on. It's natural yet saturated color and doesn't wash me out as many "natural" colors do. It doesn't last 8 hours as billed, but it does last at least three times as long as a normal gloss. Word to the wise - wipe the applicator against the top of the tube before applying or you'll get much too much product on your lips! I'd buy again simply because I love the color so much.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Sassy_Pants77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just purchased this gloss in "Sangria" and like it so far. While it doesn't last the purported 8 hours, it does last a good four plus, in texture if not in tint. I like the colour a lot, it's natural looking and rich. The gloss sticks around for a very good amount of time as well. The applicator blush is a little flimsy and weirdly triangular shaped and fuzzy. I'm not a big fan. The smell is super-sweet as well - I personally like it, but I could see how others might not. It smells quite a bit like cotton candy. Overall though this is a good long lasting, very pretty gloss. Would repurchase in different colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My color th hot pinkis cool, it looks profewssional and lasts long

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I loved L'Oreal's Infallible 6 Hr Lip Gloss, so I had to try the new 8 hour version. I have "Sunset" in both 6 hr and 8 hr and the colors are different- the new Sunset is a medium coral-pink with gold shimmer. (The old Sunset is darker and more mauve-pink with gold glitter.)

The formula is still very thick (in a good way) and a bit sticky. I just apply lip balm first so that the formula thins out a bit and it's not sticky any more. The wand is one of my favorite things about these lip glosses because it's a triangular fuzzy applicator that gives me more precision than a messy brush. The cap also doubles as a mirror.

The $11 price is pretty high for a drugstore lip gloss but it's totally worth it to me because they're my favorite glosses (plus, they always go on sale). I love that these formulas are long lasting and they have great color payoff for lip glosses- the new Sunset is the perfect coral-pink for my NC40-45 skin tone. I'll be wearing this all spring/summer and I will definitely repurchase!