September 18, 2014 | 942 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Rouge Bunny Rouge - Sketches on Water

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by lacubanita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this TM for over well over a year, and I just purchased another bottle. I have tried others like Laura Mercier, Chantecaille Just Skin, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, and Nars Sheer Radiant, but RBR's is my favorite with Chantecaille Just Skin in second.

For reference I am about an NC15-20 in MAC - Laura Mercier Porcelain, Chantecaille Alabaster, Chanel B10, Nars Finland - and I use this in the shade Adansonia. It is a great match for my skin, but if you are lighter than I am you will likely find it too dark. If you are a MAC NC25, I'd say try the next shade up.

I like Sketches on Water because it functions like makeup but actually feels like skincare. It provides nice, sheer coverage; it covers small imperfections and evens out skin tone while allowing my skin to come through. It also feels refreshing when I put it on my skin. In fact, my skin actually feels better after I have worn it; my face is softer, smoother, and a little more clear. This TM actually works like a TM for me ... I do not need an additional moisturizer when I use this. If you are very dry it may not be enough, and if you are very oily it may be too much. I am somewhere in between, and it's just right for me.

I have sensitive, combination skin with mild rosacea, and I break out pretty easily. Sketches on Water has never broken me out, and as I said actually makes my skin feel better when I use it. It never sits on my pores, and it always makes my skin look fabulous. It's pricey, but I think it's worth every penny.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 4:29:00 AM More reviews by SelenaSerena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I loved this TM from the first try. The palest shade is perfect match for me as I am fair-skinned. This is easy to apply and evenly spread all over the face. It covers up some small red patches and does not accentuate flaky skin. In case you need extra in some areas with this TM you can build up. Overall impression is very positive. The only thing I am a bit disappointed is its strange smell. It smells like rubber or something like it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by CJCJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tinted moisturizer with no sunscreen. So, if you want to wear an spf, this is useless as a moisturizer. Texture is creamy, not runny, goes on smoothly and easily. What I found very interesting is the shade. I went with Adansonia, the color they suggest for pale skin (I'm NW10). In the tube/squirted onto your finger, it looks DARK and kinda grey. However, when spread over skin, it lightens up dramatically and almost takes on the tone of my skin color. Impressive. Feels good on, not greasy. Sadly, it is not the match I want/need/require of foundation products so I can't say this is great for pale chicks. However, if you're NW15, this will work beautifully for you!!!!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No