September 21, 2014 | 1998 users online

Lip Gloss - L.A. Colors - Moisturizing LIpgloss

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Rikki1290

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These glosses are nicely pigmented and are not sticky at all. I would want to buy all of these if it weren't for one thing. The smell. It has a plastic bubble gum kind of smell. Some people may like the smell of bubblegum but it reminds me of the stuff dentists use to clean your teeth and it tasted and smelled horrible and I choked on it once so that smell just brings bad memories along with it. This is just a personal problem so if that smell isn't scarring for you, I would definitely say go buy some of these!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by LipGlossAndCookies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

EHMAGAWD! This gloss is great. I got Pearl Pink. It smells ah-mazing. The color is light pinkish with some tan mixed in. It feels great on your lips. The only thing I rated low on this gloss was the price! 1.75! DANG THAT'S CHEAP GLOSS!

XOXO

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by lydiafan77

These are fun to wear and fun to buy at Dollar Tree. Due to being on maternity leave right now, I am on a strict budget now. But in the future when I work full time again, I will still buy these glosses for a dollar. They look very good with my skin color:Happiness, Just Kissed, Butterscotch, and Sugar N Spice. I tried Sephora Caramel before, but it was TOO thick and it cost ten dollars. So I will just keep buying LA Colors gloss. Hope they are never discontinued. It is hard to find one dollar glosses in these light colored, light tinted colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Sooner_Chick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Happiness #BL G61 is shimmery/sheer infused with glitter.It looks more pink in the tube,but when applied it looks like a glittery gloss.

The gloss is candy scented,which I love.The texture is good as well.
Regular doe-foot applicator.Great bargain for a buck and for people
who are on a budget.