L.A. Colors Moisturizing Lipgloss

Price: $

Price: $

I love this it's really shiny & smooth ... I hate sticky lip gloss

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have "Bare" (there's some different packagings floating around & I have the 1 w the clear tube black handle black logo. I love the color of this gloss, it's a nice MLBB color milky very pale no shimmer/frost. I've put myself on a beauty budget so it's so nice to find a $1 lipgloss that is quality! I don't detect the candy scent maybe it's coz I have the older packaging. Got mine at dollar general but they usually have them at dollar tree & family dollar. I'm a huge cheap makeup fan, I remember making it work when I was an adolescent on an allowance I'm sure I can do it again :) $245 for the urban decay Vault II no way I will stick to my LA Colors, wetnwild, & ELF!! except to only buy expensive lipsticks. It's my weakness!!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I purchased 4 of these from the Dollar Store: the clear gloss, Paradise Pink (cool toned hot pink), Fruit Punch (warm toned pink-red), and Coral Crush (warm toned peach).

Some may be disappointed with the lack of pigment. They read bright and loud in the tube, and apply at about 40% opacity. They DO impart some color, but it's soft and creamy, not loud and opaque.

I LOVE the way this formula feels on my lips. It's one of the nicest lip gloss formulas I've ever felt. The creams are glossy without being runny, stay put without being too sticky, and spread out evenly on the lips, they do not collect in lip lines. I just wish they were more pigmented :/

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

i have te color flirty. its a very pretty shimmery pink, smells kinda like bubble gum, and it doesnt taste nasty. i would buy it again

I was really sad I couldn't make this work, as the color I'd bought was beautiful (it was a deep purple shade-I don't recall the exact name, but it's the only deep purple in the line, so you'll know it if you see it), but I just couldn't stand the scent/flavor, which was like a very strong, artificial fruity smell. I HATE HATE HATE that cosmetic companies seem to think that they need to add scents & flavors to lip products. I mean, why can't they just leave it alone? I realize a lot of people enjoy lip products that have scents/flavors, but I've never in my life heard one of those people say they couldn't stand something or use something because of lack of scent/flavor, & then there's many people like me that really can't stand it. So why cosmetic companies just can't seem to help themselves I have no idea. So that's the reason I'm giving it only 2 lippies. Other than the scent/flavor issue, it had decent pigmentation, & just your regular type of wand w/sponge tip applicator, & the colors are very pretty & comes in a good range of colors. But the scent/flavor thing is just a big deal for me because it makes something unusable for me, & I had to basically throw it away after only using it one time. If scents/flavors in lip products don't really bother you, or you like them even, then I would definitely say give this product a try-it comes in many colors & is super affordable. But if you're like me & really am bothered by scents/flavors, then I wouldn't recommend this. I mean, it's so inexpensive that maybe if you see one you really like it's worth taking a gamble-maybe it's particular scent/flavor won't bother you, or if you find it does, you'd only be out $2 or so.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

These glosses are nicely pigmented and are not sticky at all. I would want to buy all of these if it weren't for one thing. The smell. It has a plastic bubble gum kind of smell. Some people may like the smell of bubblegum but it reminds me of the stuff dentists use to clean your teeth and it tasted and smelled horrible and I choked on it once so that smell just brings bad memories along with it. This is just a personal problem so if that smell isn't scarring for you, I would definitely say go buy some of these!

EHMAGAWD! This gloss is great. I got Pearl Pink. It smells ah-mazing. The color is light pinkish with some tan mixed in. It feels great on your lips. The only thing I rated low on this gloss was the price! 1.75! DANG THAT'S CHEAP GLOSS!

XOXO

These are fun to wear and fun to buy at Dollar Tree. Due to being on maternity leave right now, I am on a strict budget now. But in the future when I work full time again, I will still buy these glosses for a dollar. They look very good with my skin color:Happiness, Just Kissed, Butterscotch, and Sugar N Spice. I tried Sephora Caramel before, but it was TOO thick and it cost ten dollars. So I will just keep buying LA Colors gloss. Hope they are never discontinued. It is hard to find one dollar glosses in these light colored, light tinted colors.

Happiness #BL G61 is shimmery/sheer infused with glitter.It looks more pink in the tube,but when applied it looks like a glittery gloss.

The gloss is candy scented,which I love.The texture is good as well.
Regular doe-foot applicator.Great bargain for a buck and for people
who are on a budget.