L.A. Colors Moisturizing LIpgloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/25/2014 9:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

i have te color flirty. its a very pretty shimmery pink, smells kinda like bubble gum, and it doesnt taste nasty. i would buy it again

on 9/23/2014 10:41:00 AM

I was really sad I couldn't make this work, as the color I'd bought was beautiful (it was a deep purple shade-I don't recall the exact name, but it's the only deep purple in the line, so you'll know it if you see it), but I just couldn't stand the scent/flavor, which was like a very strong, artificial fruity smell. I HATE HATE HATE that cosmetic companies seem to think that they need to add scents & flavors to lip products. I mean, why can't they just leave it alone? I realize a lot of people enjoy lip products that have scents/flavors, but I've never in my life heard one of those people say they couldn't stand something or use something because of lack of scent/flavor, & then there's many people like me that really can't stand it. So why cosmetic companies just can't seem to help themselves I have no idea. So that's the reason I'm giving it only 2 lippies. Other than the scent/flavor issue, it had decent pigmentation, & just your regular type of wand w/sponge tip applicator, & the colors are very pretty & comes in a good range of colors. But the scent/flavor thing is just a big deal for me because it makes something unusable for me, & I had to basically throw it away after only using it one time. If scents/flavors in lip products don't really bother you, or you like them even, then I would definitely say give this product a try-it comes in many colors & is super affordable. But if you're like me & really am bothered by scents/flavors, then I wouldn't recommend this. I mean, it's so inexpensive that maybe if you see one you really like it's worth taking a gamble-maybe it's particular scent/flavor won't bother you, or if you find it does, you'd only be out $2 or so.

on 3/26/2013 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

These glosses are nicely pigmented and are not sticky at all. I would want to buy all of these if it weren't for one thing. The smell. It has a plastic bubble gum kind of smell. Some people may like the smell of bubblegum but it reminds me of the stuff dentists use to clean your teeth and it tasted and smelled horrible and I choked on it once so that smell just brings bad memories along with it. This is just a personal problem so if that smell isn't scarring for you, I would definitely say go buy some of these!

EHMAGAWD! This gloss is great. I got Pearl Pink. It smells ah-mazing. The color is light pinkish with some tan mixed in. It feels great on your lips. The only thing I rated low on this gloss was the price! 1.75! DANG THAT'S CHEAP GLOSS!

XOXO

on 6/17/2012 6:44:00 PM

These are fun to wear and fun to buy at Dollar Tree. Due to being on maternity leave right now, I am on a strict budget now. But in the future when I work full time again, I will still buy these glosses for a dollar. They look very good with my skin color:Happiness, Just Kissed, Butterscotch, and Sugar N Spice. I tried Sephora Caramel before, but it was TOO thick and it cost ten dollars. So I will just keep buying LA Colors gloss. Hope they are never discontinued. It is hard to find one dollar glosses in these light colored, light tinted colors.

on 4/19/2012 2:09:00 PM

Happiness #BL G61 is shimmery/sheer infused with glitter.It looks more pink in the tube,but when applied it looks like a glittery gloss.

The gloss is candy scented,which I love.The texture is good as well.
Regular doe-foot applicator.Great bargain for a buck and for people
who are on a budget.