Gucci Flora Gucci Gorgeous Gardenia

4.1

Notes: Red Berries, Pear, White Gardenia, Frangipani Flower, Patchouli, Brown Sugar Accord.

on 4/27/2014 7:05:00 PM

I'm completely over-hauling my review of Gucci Floral Georgeous Gardenia.

As I said in the review I just erased, I love this scent. I loved it so much I decided to give the fragrance a second chance. I went to Macy's and "conned" them out of a free little tube of body lotion. That made all the difference. By layering the lotion and the perfume, the scent lasted! I'm thrilled!

I consider the Gardenia to be more of a cooler weather scent because of the hint of caramel/vanilla. I have put this away until fall, but I must say...I don't know how they combined a floral scent with a "food" scent and got it to work, but it does work. It's a nice warm appealing scent. Very feminine and not woodsy like some other warmer scents.

on 3/16/2014 2:18:00 PM

I do like this perfume like i really like it however i have started to find it really over powering. it is really fruity and floral i think i have gone off of it because i have worn it so much i think a little break from it will re kindle my love for it. the packaging is gorgeous.

on 12/25/2013 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Love this stuff. It's my signature, my all time favorite. I can wear it year round. It is a mixture of floral and sweet sugar notes. I am drawn to food fragrances like lemon and vanilla, but am trying to broaden my horizons by adding florals; however they honestly give me a headache. This is the perfect mixture.

The only downside s it doesn't last all day. I can smell it when I pick up my clothes the next day, but I can't smell it on myself the same day I put it on. But I know it's there and I love it.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got a tester when I ordered from sephora, and wow this perfume smells really good, I'm going to get a bottle of this when my nice size tester runs out

on 6/29/2013 12:01:00 PM

love its fragrance!!though iam not a huge fan of floral scents but this one works just fine for me..

on 6/18/2013 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this perfume! I love very sweet scents like the Aquolina Pink Sugar and the VIKTOR & ROLF Flowerbomb (which I have and love), but flowerbomb is too expensive for me to wear everyday and I want to mix up my everyday perfume up so I love love this scent for that purpose. The main flaw is that is does not last that long... but I'm waiting for the roller ball so I can take it with me when I'm out, but they don't have it or they just don't have it at Sephora at least.. or I should get the lotion so it helps the scent last.

Gorgeous Gardenia is just that. It's the most lovely floral, fruity, slightly musky fragrance that grabs at your senses. I also bought the matching lotion and this helps to keep the fragrance going most of the day. It is very high quality in its moisturizing properties. Love it.

on 4/28/2013 9:51:00 PM

As soon as a sprayed the Gucci Flora lines, i realized they all smelled familiar. Each one seems to be Gucci's version of a popular fragrance. I really enjoyed this smell only because it smelled so much like Viva La Juicy. Really almost identical except its not as smooth to inhale. There's a musky-ness to it once it dries down that I am not quite sure I like...actually, I would say that irritates my nose. I guess that note just makes it more "grown-up" smelling. For the price, I would just say go to a discount store like Ross, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Nordstrom Rack and get the Viva La Juicy--they have it everywhere.

on 4/24/2013 10:01:00 AM

The only complaint I have about this perfume is that it doesn't last that long. Other than that, I absoloutley LOVE the way this perfume smells. Keep in mind, perfumes smell differently on each person. My body chemistry happens to go great with this scent. I get compliments all the time. This is fun, fresh, fruity mixed with floral, & sophisticated/mature all at the same time. I would definitely buy this again once I run out. Like I said before, the only con is that the scent doesn't last long. I hope Gucci fixes that soon because for the price & the name, this shouldn't be an issue customers are having. Other than that, great perfume. Since everyone has a different body chemistry, test it out first.

on 2/28/2013 4:50:00 AM

This scent is a disgrace to Gucci line of perfumes. I tried wearing it to work and it wouldn't last for more than 2 hours. The actual flora was so amazing that; this actually pales in comparison. The scent is very addictive once you smell it at the store but as soon as you step out its gone!

Popular Fragrances