Gucci Flora Gucci Gorgeous Gardenia

4.1

Notes: Red Berries, Pear, White Gardenia, Frangipani Flower, Patchouli, Brown Sugar Accord.

on 5/5/2015 3:00:00 PM

Sweet and fruity -- kind of bland, albeit pleasant. Glad I tried this at Ulta first, as I really don't see anything special about it. The bottle it comes in is pretty.

on 4/3/2015 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The first time I smelled this, I immediately thought of Viva La Juicy. I'm glad that I got this as a sample, but I don't see myself purchasing it and wearing it regularly. I will not purchase.

on 3/9/2015 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I 'm in love with this smell since the first time "we met" . Really , this is the best fragrance i've ever had . It's a little bit sweet , but not too much , it has personality , but doesn't hurt anyone , and lasts about 6 to 8 hours in my skin , wich is very good for me .

on 4/27/2014 7:05:00 PM

I'm completely over-hauling my review of Gucci Floral Georgeous Gardenia.

As I said in the review I just erased, I love this scent. I loved it so much I decided to give the fragrance a second chance. I went to Macy's and "conned" them out of a free little tube of body lotion. That made all the difference. By layering the lotion and the perfume, the scent lasted! I'm thrilled!

I consider the Gardenia to be more of a cooler weather scent because of the hint of caramel/vanilla. I have put this away until fall, but I must say...I don't know how they combined a floral scent with a "food" scent and got it to work, but it does work. It's a nice warm appealing scent. Very feminine and not woodsy like some other warmer scents.

on 3/16/2014 2:18:00 PM

I do like this perfume like i really like it however i have started to find it really over powering. it is really fruity and floral i think i have gone off of it because i have worn it so much i think a little break from it will re kindle my love for it. the packaging is gorgeous.

on 12/25/2013 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Love this stuff. It's my signature, my all time favorite. I can wear it year round. It is a mixture of floral and sweet sugar notes. I am drawn to food fragrances like lemon and vanilla, but am trying to broaden my horizons by adding florals; however they honestly give me a headache. This is the perfect mixture.

The only downside s it doesn't last all day. I can smell it when I pick up my clothes the next day, but I can't smell it on myself the same day I put it on. But I know it's there and I love it.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got a tester when I ordered from sephora, and wow this perfume smells really good, I'm going to get a bottle of this when my nice size tester runs out

on 6/29/2013 12:01:00 PM

love its fragrance!!though iam not a huge fan of floral scents but this one works just fine for me..

Gorgeous Gardenia is just that. It's the most lovely floral, fruity, slightly musky fragrance that grabs at your senses. I also bought the matching lotion and this helps to keep the fragrance going most of the day. It is very high quality in its moisturizing properties. Love it.

on 4/28/2013 9:51:00 PM

As soon as a sprayed the Gucci Flora lines, i realized they all smelled familiar. Each one seems to be Gucci's version of a popular fragrance. I really enjoyed this smell only because it smelled so much like Viva La Juicy. Really almost identical except its not as smooth to inhale. There's a musky-ness to it once it dries down that I am not quite sure I like...actually, I would say that irritates my nose. I guess that note just makes it more "grown-up" smelling. For the price, I would just say go to a discount store like Ross, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Nordstrom Rack and get the Viva La Juicy--they have it everywhere.

Popular Fragrances