October 23, 2014 | 848 users online

Polishes - Sonia Kashuk - Fairy Princess

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by voxamoeba

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Run away! I wish I had read these reviews before I purchased. Gloppy, streaky, and evil! It looks shimmery in the bottle, but it feels microglittery and looks matte when it dries. More Crack Whore than Fairy Princess.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by hannahjg

I was so excited when I bought this product because I'm in love with the color and I have two other Sonia Kashuk polishes (Tango Mango and Dream of Genie) and I love the formula of them! But sadly for some reason the formula of Fairy Princess sucks. It reminds me of Essie, which I can't stand. It was incredibly streaky and it three coats to become opaque. It took forever to dry! Well, I removed it before it dried completely because I knew if it was anything like Essie, it'd take hours to dry and if it touched anything it was dent. Complete waste of money :( But if they reformulate it to be like other SK polishes, I'll definitely repurchase because I love the color!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Minty green with blue shimmer. Sort of a mid-tone mint, not super pale. It's very pretty but the formula sucks. After two coats it's still patchy and streaky. Three is opaque but the finish is still kind of rough. It also takes forever to dry. I regret this one.