Wet 'n' Wild Spoiled Black Mamba

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/28/2014 11:31:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

this polish has such a bizarre formula - SUPER thin but incredibly opaque; you can absolutely make this a one-coater with minimal effort. it dries quickly and lies completely flat on the nail, so if you have nail ridges you may want to first apply a ridge-filling bc or buff your nails down a bit. also, this stuff dries down to a near-matte finish, so if you want it to shine, you'll have to apply a top coat for sure.

I really like the polishes from the spoiled line, in fact my favorite polish ever is I Don't Drink Cheap Wine from this same line - the polishes are pretty good quality! I don't think anyone is a fan of the brushes but for $2 and considering how pretty and generally easy these formulas are to work with, I'm willing to deal with a little cleanup.

on 12/31/2012 6:06:00 PM

I really like WNW spoiled collection, so far I have four colors, this one as well. I only needed two coats to get it opaque, which was great!

on 4/18/2012 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think I've found my HG brand nail polish. I cleaned my nails with apple cider vinegar, applied this polish and topped it off with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. I did that Sunday night and here it is Wednesday. The polish is still there minus chipping on the tips (which I quickly touched up). I can't believe it's still there! I have a job where I work with my hands so most polishes won't even last 1-2 days (including China Glaze & OPI). I haven't found it anywhere except CVS so far. I really hope other stores start selling it. Until then though I'm going back and stocking up!

Popular Nails Products