April 17, 2014 | 1836 users online

BB Cream - BRTC - Aqua Rush Water Drop BB Cream SPF28/PA++

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by kawaiidesu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great bb cream. :))) It glides on really smooth without trouble and since it has light coverage, it's okay because this is very buildable. This moisturizes my skin really well and it makes my skin smooth and soft! The price is good for the quality of this product. Also, I think the packaging is kind of cute. :DDD I would love to buy this again. ( ^ . ^ )

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 6:19:00 AM More reviews by kristi383

My first bb cream, been researching and found most says the Korean brands are the more authentic bb creams so decided to go on this one. No regrets. Immediately my skin looks smooth and succulent even without any foundation! It is buildable too. I always apply the setting powder for a matte look, but that is optionally. Definitely would be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 6:41:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been on a bb cream craze lately, after I discovered my HG BB Cream Missha M Signature Real Complete. I had earlier tried Misha Perfect Cover and Skin79 Hot Pink Label and hated both because it never blended into my medium-tanned skin enough. I was left with ghostly casts and it left me looking like an oil slick. Needless to say, I neglected it for several months. In the end I gave away the SKIN79 Hot Pink to my sister since she is fairer than I.

One day, I was browsing the korean ebay shops and stumbled upon Missha M signature Real Complete and after doing some research I bought it. It still is lighter than my skin tone, but I topped it off with a darker powder and it stayed put all day and after testing it for awhile I noticed improvements in my complexion. My skin is brighter and hyperpigmentations are reduced and my skin was so soft that I kept running my hands on my cheeks. In short my skin felt healthier. So began my obsession in trying new BB Creams, I was curious to know what other BB Creams have to offer. For reference I am somewhere between NC35-NC40, I have extremely oily skin and I live in a hot and humid tropical climate with moderate acne scarring.

In all honesty I cant comment how long the wear time is when worn alone because I have not worn it alone. I have been using this as a base underneath my Revlon Colorstay and the two seem to work well together. I also cannot comment how well it controls oil, for reasons aforementioned.

It has a natural beige color and has a light to medium coverage. This has the normal greyish cast a bb cream has and leans a lil pink. This is still light on me, but since i use Rev CS on top, its not a problem at all. I say this suits NC15-NC25 and NW15-NW20 the best-if you're to wear it alone. This blurs most of my acne hyperpigmentations but some can still be seen true. The finish is a semi matte and it has a decent amount of SPF and is fairly moisturizing. I said fairly moisturizing because even though it is advertised as supremely moisturizing, I would disagree. This has some level of moisture slightly more so than a normal BB Cream, and on me, it felt comfortable, not too drying and not overly moist. It felt comfortable on my skin type, but perhaps on someone with drier complexions this could feel a little drying on them. So it may not suit dry skin girls since i have extremely oily skin and on me it isnt even overly moist. Once applied and blended in, you can feel the water particles developing and it feels cool to the touch and it is very easily blendable. The consistency isnt thick slightly on the runnier side.

Blending is like a dream with this. Doesnt highlight any dry patches and doesnt settle into fine lines. The best part about this is that after testing this a few weeks, I'd like to say that even when wearing this under my Revlon CS (which can be a pore clogger and makes your skin dried out like no tomorrow), I have seen tremendous improvements much like my Missha M Real Signature. Any blemishes popping up heals faster when wearing this-it used to take 3-4 days now by the second day its usually already healed. I have seen improvements in my hyperpigmentations and my skin feels nicely hydrated, and my skin is way softer to the touch too. Overall, I feel that my complexions have improved and my skin feels healthier as well. All in all, I do believe that wearing BB Creams do help improve your complexions. I have experienced it with Missha and this one and I love it. The price is pretty affordable too I got around USD14 at SASA when on sale. All in all highly recommended.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Bjet

I had this for about a week and so far I'm liking it. I tested this out in Hong Kong (summer) and in Canada (summer) and I think this is more suitable for Canadian weather more than Hong Kong weather (summer). in Hong kong I would get back home looking like an oil slick but the bb cream stayed smooth and did not cake. In Canada i do not get as oily since the weather is drier. My face feels comfortable and the BB cream is very smooth. This BB cream is very fair so I top it off with MAC mineralize skinfinish in Medium dark to darken up the BB cream. So far so good.
EDIT Oct 17,2012: Still really like it. Every time I wear it people think I don't have make up on! Even my own mother didn't know I was "made up"!! O_O Another situation was when I had to go to the doctor's and the receptionist said "Wow you have great skin!!!!" Great for BB for a natural look indeed!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by gcicero

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It oxidizes to match my skin tone, unlike some of my other BB creams which I have to add a touch of foundation to work, which makes it convenient to keep in my purse. I am rather tan right now (stila illuminating foundation 80watts). It makes my skin look amazing. You can use powder over if you want a matte look but it's not necessary. Since this started living in my purse I never use the concealer that I keep in my purse anymore, it has become superfluous. If you have dark circles or acne just add a little more bb cream to that area. This BB cream is so great everyone I know who wants to buy it also. My mum tried it, and it made her more mature skin look more refreshed than any foundation I've ever seen. Also, my friend and I were at Ulta, and she probably used every base there and could NOT get a decent base. She kept removing them and starting over cause she was having such a bad skin day they all looked bad. I told her to stop stressing and pulled my bb cream from my purse. Needless to say she's in love too cause after a long night at work she called me to ask where she could buy it cause her face still looked great. So if you're undecided, buy it you will be soo happy you did.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2012 8:12:00 AM More reviews by chynnadoll21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

EDIT:
The overall rating would've been 3 had it not been targeted for dry skin. It's buildable with light to medium coverage suitable for nc15-ish skintone. I found it controlled oil well however for dehydrated, combo dry skin like me, it felt drying and tended to settle into fine lines which I never knew I had! I've never had this result from any other bb cream. Which was why as a product targeted for dry skin, I would say it has failed to provide any moisture/hydration. Although on application, u do feel the moisture droplets, swatching it on the hand is very different from trying to apply it on the face. Due to water based formula, it wasn't as creamy to apply as u would expect a bb cream to be. I would rec to young oily skin as this has a matte finish (not as dewy) and kept oilies at bay.

*taken from sasa*
description
BRTC PERFECT PROTECT SYSTEM Aqua Rush Water Drop BB Cream SPF28 / PA++ releases moisture drops to provide ample hydration and help relieve skin sensitiveness for a more vibrant and flawless make-up look.

how to use it
After daily skin care procedure, apply a proper amount to entire face. Gently massage in a circular motion until “water drops” appear. Then evenly smooth over the face.

ingredients
【Titanium Dioxide】protects against UV rays.
【Squalane】softens and hydrates.
【Macadamia integrifolia Seed Oil】softens.