Baviphat - Dream Girls BB Cream for Oily Skin

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an alright product. The main reasons it does not work for me, however, is the colour (has noticeable pink undertone) and the scent. The product by no means smells bad (it's quite nice actually), but it does have a lingering perfume and since my skin is sensitive I prefer my products unscented.

- Does not feel heavy at all.
- Sheer, natural looking. Enough coverage to blur imperfections and mask redness.
- Looks smooth under powder.
- Didn't mess up my sensitive skin.
- Efficient packaging.

- Transfers very easily, and therefore:
- It doesn't last, fades even with powder.
- Not great at oil control. I don't have oily skin, and this still completely slipped off my nose in a couple of hours, no matter what I did.
- There is only one shade and it's fairly fair, and quite pink.

If you have warm undertones this will not look right on you. I could sort of correct it with powder, and it was enough to make it work, but the mismatch is too bad for me to repurchase. I kind of want to try out Baviphat's new Office Lady Triple BB Cream (has a much higher SPF at SPF45PA+++), but I haven't found enough reviews about the actual colour of the product to just go ahead and do it. Oh well...

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Coverage : Ok
Price: cheap
Tone: a little bit too grey for me
long wearing
love it, but i wanna try others brand

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have been testing out BB creams lately and wanted to try one that is good for oily skin. This product is great for oily skin, but it is super thick, sets super fast, and because of those two things is hard to blend and hard to work with. In terms of color, this is super light and super pink. It would be bes suited to those who are NW20 or lighter. This really works well for oily skin- it didn't move all day (10 hours). If you can work fast somehow with this, those in those shades mentioned above with oily skin will likely be happy with this!