Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment Plus

2.9

Elaeis Oleifera (palm) kernel oil, Elaeis Guineesis (palm) oil, rincinus Communis (castor) seed oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides root oil, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, serenda serrulata (saw palmetto) fruit extract, dipteryx odorata seed extract, hydrogenated lecithin, styrax benzoin gum, benzaldehyde, limonene, linalool, coumarin, tocopherol.

on 2/26/2015 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Oh, H to the no. I received 2 samples of this from Sephora, I believe. One being the Plus version and the other the regular version. Both had a nasty smell and no matter how much I rubbed the product in my hands to create an oil, as the instructions noted, it mostly remained as greasy little balls. And then I had the testicles to actually still put it in my hair for the required 20 minutes. Both of these applications were at nighttime and after taking my nighttime shower, washing my hair and going to bed, I woke up with greasy hair. So, yeah, I guess it moisturizes. A bit too much and the beaded, smelly freak show in my hair isn't worth it.

on 11/26/2014 12:22:00 AM

SO SAD. The old product was LITERALLY AMAZING. I used it religiously and got numerous friends hooked. The new Plus kind is a an over-priced weak version. I'm heartbroken to have lost such an amazing beauty product from my life. I will never buy this again in the "Plus" version. Please bring the old formula back!!!

on 8/26/2014 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm so disappointed with the restorative hair treatment plus. I had a couple of sample packets of the original version and it literally TRANSFORMED my super dehydrated, porous, curly hair into hair that actually felt like normal hair. So, when I went to order the product, I saw that there was only the "plus" version of the treatment available. It does make my hair a bit more hydrated and softer, but it just doesn't do what the old version did for my hair textually. I know that some people complained in reviews about the original hair treatment being smelly, dark, and grainy, but who cares as long as the product works. I actually prefer the smell of the original. The new one is much smoother, refined, and lighter in color, but it just doesn't do enough for my hair for the price of the product. I'm going to search online to see if the original version is still available to purchase anywhere.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I received a deluxe sample for this hair treatment. It did nothing to my hair and it was a pain to use up. You are supposed to apply this on dry hair and leave in for "few" minutes. cant remember how many minutes. But gosh the smell is not the nicest and nope...it does nothing to my hair. even using up the sample was a pain. But to be fair i dun have hair that looks like straw so i cant comment if people of poor hair quality would deem the same results. I dislike this product but i will finish the sample.

on 4/7/2014 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this stuff. Easy to apply, washes out completely, and softens and restores my brittle, dull hair.

on 1/17/2014 6:52:00 PM

In the UK, this is ridiculously expensive at £34 per tub - I REALLY wish I hadn't bothered! The smell is awful, and I hate that the oil stains - I have to be really careful my hair is tied up and doesn't touch anything when I have it on. The worst thing is - it doesn't work for me! Redken and Kerastase are a million times better - this leaves my hair smelling dirty, and looking and feeling slightly greasy and coated, but not hydrated :(

on 11/10/2013 5:43:00 PM

I didn't notice any major changes in my hair at all. Its not a nuisance at all to use but its too expensive for what it does. Apparently its worked wonders on other people, maybe its a hair type thing. Unimpressed.

on 11/8/2013 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! Miracle Product Alert!!

Backstory: I have mature hair that is very dry, just on the longish parts in the front (chin length in front). That is the only thing wrong with my hair, technically. I use no heat appliances at all - not even a hairdryer. The thing is, my hair is pin-straight, fine & thin - dare I say, borderline wispy. I always condition after washing, but really haven't bothered with a true leave-in conditioner in ages, & the result is that my hair in front has become straw-like. I always put in some Phyto 9 or jasmine oil or something to "treat" it while it's drying, & that helps, but clearly my straw-like strands needed ER-type help.

I decided to try a sample of this, and WOWZER! Silky soft, bouncing hair where the straw used to be.

My method: you're supposed to use on dry hair, but my hair is so fragile & parched, I thought it would never rinse out unless I applied it to WET hair, so that's what I did. (Some reviewers have complained about the grains left in the shower. Huh? If you read the directions, you rub this potion in your hands - less than a minute - until it becomes a silky oil, that is substantial enough that it doesn't drip or make a mess, and the grains are dissolved.) So I really rubbed this into my driest area, then applied lightly in back, where my hair is healthy & fine. I combed it through & massaged into scalp & put on plastic shower cap. Instead of leaving on for 20 minutes, I left it on for 35 before rinsing it out and shampooing with Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo for EXTRA-Dry, Damaged Hair! I did not add any conditioner after washing.

I could feel the silkiness as soon as I stepped out of the shower. When it had almost air-dried, I rolled in a few plastic rollers & when I took them out (hour later) I had beautiful, shiny, silky, bouncy hair. Yesterday I was looking at serious straw.

For what it's worth, due to the fact that my hair is so short, thin, fine ... I only used about 1/3 of the trial-size packet.

I will definitely buy this product & use it regularly.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Hmmm...I have used the 'old' version of this (with the stronger smell and darker colour) and found it more effective than the new version. Although I do think it's still a good product, it's not as great as the original. The smell was definitely strong, but it did a better job of strengthening and softening my hair. With this version, my hair (which is very curly and thick) felt conditioned, but not to the same extent as before.

on 2/11/2013 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this, it really works, turns my hair so beautiful and shiny but at the moment is too expensive for me to repurchase, I can handle the smell of cigars however sometimes it gives me a headache, there are cheaper alternatives to this but it does work as promised.