December 18, 2014 | 1595 users online

Lip Gloss - Annabelle - Big Show lip shine

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Although I like the colour (Pout, a nice rosy pink) and how sheer and non-sticky this gloss is, it tastes and smells cheap, like plastic - someone said "dollar store lip gloss" and that's what the experience is like. Too bad, as it doesn't make for an enjoyable user experience. Otherwise, a great gloss to toss in your purse (I keep this one in my car). The cap stays clean, product doesn't glop out, nice sturdy container.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Jixxette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AURA is now availbale on Annabelle webstore!!!
The Aura shade has been created by JeanFrancoisCD directly into Annabelle Laboratory.

God I love that Guy! And he is coming from my

Loooove that gloss! Not sticky at all and it is really hard to find a NOT STICKY one...
I hate feeling like I have being ''kissing a Yak and getting stuck with the slime'' LOL
The problem with the none sticky gloss is that they are trying to slip out of the lip line and as I have real full lips it does leave ''around the lips wet look'' but you cannot have the best of both world you know! ;)

That cute light coral + golden shimmeries does fit with mostly every skin/lips colors.
You can wear it alone or on top of your favoritesss and create your own awesome shade!!!
I have tried a lot of match and looks really good. (try Annabelle Twist Up shade Divine and Annabelle Big Show Lip Shine shade Aura on top... Awesome day color to get into the office! All the girls was asking about that new lipshade! Mouhahaha!

Love ya all !!! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by DaliaDee

Tastes like dollar store lip gloss...The first thing I noticed about this lip gloss is that it STINKS and tastes bad. It has a strong wax-like chemical smell which I hate. It smells like something you shouldn't put on your mouth! Other than the smell, it has a pretty nice texture - not too sticky. The packaging is nice (looks like MAC) and the wand is nice. The color is very sheer so don't expect tons of color. I have the CHAT color which is a pale pinky-purple with some shine to it. I like it but I normally wear it over lip stick. Bottom line, it is too expensive for what it is. I paid about 12$! I won't be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by funnygirlup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like the brush applicator but the colour is poor (it barely shows) and the lip gloss tastes horrible. It's very chemical tasting and a bit sticky. Would not purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This should be called "Big Joke" not "Big Show" - based on the ads showing the model with highly pigmented lips, and the fact that there are about 12 different shades of this, ranging from what looks like soft baby pink to bright red and fuchsia, I was expecting way more colour payoff. Or at least some colour payoff, seeing as I bought one of the seemingly brightest shades, "Shout," which looks like a bold coral-red in the tube. Well, on the lips (and I have pale lips) it looks like a CLEAR lipgloss. What's the point? I gave it 2 lippies just b/c for a clear lipgloss, it's pretty good. Mine's going back to the store, though.