April 24, 2014 | 993 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Aloe Vera 84% Hand & Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by rachlovesoliver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't say anything about the price because I did not buy it.. I stole it from a friend because I liked it so much :) I first used this lotion because I had a horrible sunburn all over my body and all the lotions I used burned terribly but I didn't want my skin to peel off. I put this on all over the burn and woke up in the morning with absolutely no burn, no peeling, nothing! It was amazing. I've never had a burn heal so well as I'm extremely fair skinned.

The second time this lotion proved it's worth to me was when I got back from working in the mountains of Peru for six weeks. My feet were horribly dry, calloused and cracked from hiking in the desert/mountains. I tried literally everything I could find for weeks with absolutely no improvement. Again I put this lotion on at night, covered my feet with socks and in the morning they were 70% better!

I absolutely love this stuff. Plus it's not tested on animals so what's not to love? :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by dusice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A nice lotion for aloe vera lovers! It has a good consistency, nice aloe scent, and absorbs into the skin well. It's good for rashes and things as the aloe vera has healing qualities. I would re-purchase as it's a great purchase at a great price!