Jason Natural Cosmetics Aloe Vera 84% Hand & Body Lotion

Not tested on animals

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

one of my favorite moisturizers. ingredients are great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I can't say anything about the price because I did not buy it.. I stole it from a friend because I liked it so much :) I first used this lotion because I had a horrible sunburn all over my body and all the lotions I used burned terribly but I didn't want my skin to peel off. I put this on all over the burn and woke up in the morning with absolutely no burn, no peeling, nothing! It was amazing. I've never had a burn heal so well as I'm extremely fair skinned.

The second time this lotion proved it's worth to me was when I got back from working in the mountains of Peru for six weeks. My feet were horribly dry, calloused and cracked from hiking in the desert/mountains. I tried literally everything I could find for weeks with absolutely no improvement. Again I put this lotion on at night, covered my feet with socks and in the morning they were 70% better!

I absolutely love this stuff. Plus it's not tested on animals so what's not to love? :)

A nice lotion for aloe vera lovers! It has a good consistency, nice aloe scent, and absorbs into the skin well. It's good for rashes and things as the aloe vera has healing qualities. I would re-purchase as it's a great purchase at a great price!