July 31, 2014 | 1064 users online

Eye Shadow - By Terry - Ombre Blackstar Misty Rock

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by jilliciouscosmetics

I'm addicted to these shadow sticks. They blow every other formula I've tried out of the water. They last all day (even in the water line) without a primer or powder on top. "Misty Rock" is one of the most shimmery/borderline sparkly from the range (second only to "Black Pearl"). It feels weightless and glides on like butter. If I want a more opaque look I find it works best to build it up in thinly blended out layers. I apply it from the pen and blend with my fingers or a synthetic brush. While I wish the price was lower-- it's worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by voodoodolly330

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing Product! I've been reaching for it every day in the last couple weeks. It's super easy to use, the texture is smooth like butter. It takes no single effort to glide it on my eyelids and blend, but once it sets, it stays like iron!
As regards glitter, I personally love shiny metallic eyeshadows. And I find that 05 Misty Rock - a purple taupe colour, is the shiniest one among the ombre blackstar line. The shine of it is quite complex and doesn't look cheap at all. So this is a big YES to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by COraZonEe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very easy to use. Is something some one like who is not very good with eye shadow should purchase. I love the colors and I think the glitter makes it very easy to apply as it is easy to blend to the skin and is not very 'edge sensitive', if you get what I mean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 5:05:00 AM More reviews by funnyblossom

Unlike the other reviewer before me, I tested it in-store and knew about the shimmer. I love it. I have these sticks in 4 colors and love them all. Smooth to apply, very long lasting and elegant shades.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by CJCJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a cream eyeshadow in a non-sharpening pen/pencil form that you twist up to expose the product. I took off 2 lips because 1) this is pretty darn expensive for the amount you get and 2) it's much more shimmery than any web-site states (which is why I wound up wasting my money).

The color of misty rock is purpley/lavendery/taupe. A beautiful shade, esp. for brown eyes or anyone that wears pinks/plums/purple. Goes one very easily and does not move. Bravo to By Terry for making a formula that goes on easily and stays.

Sadly, that's all the applause I can grant. The product is too think to use as a liner (or to get a thin line) and when applied on the lid and then spread out over lid to grease, it looked awful; mainly because of the shimmer. This stuff is simply TOO glittery for those of us who can't/don't want shimmer/glitter on our eyes. I asked HOW much shimmer this had as was told "just a touch in order to brighten up the eye". Bullshit... this is GLITTER. And so, I wasted almost $50.

If you love glitter, want a beautiful shade, a product that applies easily and stays where you put it, this IS worth the money.