Rimmel Match Perfection Blush - Light/Medium 002

2.9

TALC, CALCIUM CARBONATE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, ZINC STEARATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MICA. [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI 15850), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].

on 2/8/2015 4:00:00 PM

It is quite lively on my pale skin, the mixture of the colors creates the perfect tone for me. But the glitter, oh the glitter in this product is horrible. Also, the color payoff could be a little better.

on 7/24/2014 1:12:00 PM

First off, I would not buy this product or recommend it to anybody. The lid of the packaging is plastic and does not lock on. In the near future, I can see the lid cracking or not staying on. I like a more subtle blush but this was almost too subtle. It is growing on me, but I have to put two-three (or more!) coats to see a difference. I wish there was more of a pink tone to this blush, but there is more tan/nude/brown than pink so what could I expect. Bc I'm a frugal type of person and I don't hate the product, I'll still use this blush until it hits pan. I will def not be getting a Rimmel blush again any time soon. The price wasn't bad but not worth it! I live trying new products but try a different one than this!

on 6/21/2014 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Like other reviewers, the blush looked like it had potential! Very pretty mosaic pattern with the blush. The payoff is abysmal. I couldn't get any blush onto my cheeks at all. It took a few tries to layer it on but it barely shows through. Blah.

on 5/3/2014 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

With a heavy heart, I am sorry to say that this product is not a favourite of mine.

To be honest, I thought it would look really beautiful and natural on my fair skin and since I found out that Zooey Deschanel from 'New Girl' wore it, I thought, 'Hey, that would be a great product'. Oh boy.

So, first of all, let's go over the packaging. Pretty nice, hey? Well, looks are deceiving. When I tried it out, I had to use a load of product on my blush brush just to find out that it gives a very "barely there" finish. I was kind of angry. It literally took me an extra 3 minutes just to do my makeup that morning because I had to pile on so much of this blush (and knowing us ladies, we have to be on time for EVERYTHING. We cannot waste any precious moments!). But, while I was putting it on, it gave off this musty plastic-like stench that I literally COULD NOT HANDLE. I have never used a blush that I had to HOLD MY BREATH while using it, just so I didn't inhale the foul odor. I was not a happy camper.

The colors were good (from what I see on the packaging, not from my face because it's pretty much not there) and the packaging was alright. The price was tolerable, but I am definitely not buying this product again.

Try it if you must. I do not control your life and what makeup you buy. This is just my opinion of what I thought of the product when I used it. If you end up liking it, great. If not, that's good too. At least there's people out there who end up liking the product. I, unfortunately, am not one of them.

on 3/22/2014 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This blush did not show up, even on my pale skin! I really liked the idea of it, and I'm disappointed it has almost no pigmentation...not sure how it would show up on other skin tones at all.

on 9/8/2013 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

At first I was really disappointed with this blush because it had zero colour payoff when I switched it on my hand. (I picked up the lightest shade.) After a about a week of playing around with it, however, I've found that I can make it work for me. I have to pick up a lot of the product on my brush, then I gently dab it on the apples of my cheeks. There is a very slight tint of colour, which works out well for me because I'm so pale. Because the colour is so subtle it looks very natural on my skin, but as I said before, I'm blindingly pale.

I definitely would not recommend this product to people with tan or dark skin, simply because I doubt that you would get any colour payoff (even with the darker shades). I also find that I have to get a lot of product on my brush before seeing a difference, so that's another downside. But if you're someone like me who has very pale skin and wants only a slight tint of colour, then this blush might be for you. Even with that being said, I doubt that it would be worth it for me to repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this blush! Got it in the lightest colour and it looks really natural on my skin. Absolutely shattered I lost it on a night out! Definitely the best blush I used, it's not too pink. It's a believable, natural looking pink. Packaging is a bit dodgy, but hey, great product.

on 5/25/2013 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Light/Medium 002 barely shows on my Light/Medium skin. Packaging is okay but not cute.
Do not buy

on 5/5/2013 4:19:00 AM

I was expecting good things about this product. The palette looked amazing although it was really hard to get off and it was barely visible on my skin. The lid does not lock in and keeps falling off. I wouldn't buy again but the colour is decent a bit shimmery though.

on 12/21/2012 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I do like this blush, I got it in Medium/Dark and it suits my skin tone- the colour palette is just right although I'd say it's has more of the "browner" shades (since it's tri-toned) and I prefer "red/pink" shades. However after a few times using it my cheeks immediately suffered an acne attack and I'll only be using this blush once in a while :( Also the packaging is plastic... so it's kind of cheap. Overall I wouldn't mind buying it again if it wasn't for my sensitive skin as it does stay on quite nicely.

Popular Blush Products