April 18, 2014 | 1938 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Match perfection blush light/medium 002

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by JustKara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush did not show up, even on my pale skin! I really liked the idea of it, and I'm disappointed it has almost no pigmentation...not sure how it would show up on other skin tones at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Deviationize

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first I was really disappointed with this blush because it had zero colour payoff when I switched it on my hand. (I picked up the lightest shade.) After a about a week of playing around with it, however, I've found that I can make it work for me. I have to pick up a lot of the product on my brush, then I gently dab it on the apples of my cheeks. There is a very slight tint of colour, which works out well for me because I'm so pale. Because the colour is so subtle it looks very natural on my skin, but as I said before, I'm blindingly pale.

I definitely would not recommend this product to people with tan or dark skin, simply because I doubt that you would get any colour payoff (even with the darker shades). I also find that I have to get a lot of product on my brush before seeing a difference, so that's another downside. But if you're someone like me who has very pale skin and wants only a slight tint of colour, then this blush might be for you. Even with that being said, I doubt that it would be worth it for me to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by annakatedyer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this blush! Got it in the lightest colour and it looks really natural on my skin. Absolutely shattered I lost it on a night out! Definitely the best blush I used, it's not too pink. It's a believable, natural looking pink. Packaging is a bit dodgy, but hey, great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by nomnomloot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Light/Medium 002 barely shows on my Light/Medium skin. Packaging is okay but not cute.
Do not buy

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Jnheartsxo

I was expecting good things about this product. The palette looked amazing although it was really hard to get off and it was barely visible on my skin. The lid does not lock in and keeps falling off. I wouldn't buy again but the colour is decent a bit shimmery though.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by ohtea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I do like this blush, I got it in Medium/Dark and it suits my skin tone- the colour palette is just right although I'd say it's has more of the "browner" shades (since it's tri-toned) and I prefer "red/pink" shades. However after a few times using it my cheeks immediately suffered an acne attack and I'll only be using this blush once in a while :( Also the packaging is plastic... so it's kind of cheap. Overall I wouldn't mind buying it again if it wasn't for my sensitive skin as it does stay on quite nicely.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by birdseyeblue

I had high hopes for this blush because i was fairly satisfied with Rimmels stay matte pressed powder. Unfortunately, im pretty disappointed with this blush. Its not enough color! It seems no matter how much you put on you really cant see it. Plus, maybe its just me, but the lid falls off alot... If you have this blush, you might try putting it on with a damp brush. It helped me pick up more color and get a better result.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by megancourtneyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutly love this blush I truely believe I get my perfect color when using the light medium 002 shade. I am very satisfied and will continue to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by GingerNoisette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Pigmentation is bad, but if you are pale and if you want less pigmentation like Mac pink swoon does, so you'll love it.

It gives a really natural look, as you dont use a blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by kavilla87

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this looking for a light, natural color that looks like my natural flush and I wasn't disappointed! Packaging is flimsy so I won't be carrying it in my bag but it is big enough to swirl my brush in and mix all the colors together. This was a pleasant surprise and everyone keeps telling me how much younger I look since I started wearing less makeup! I'll never tell...