July 28, 2014 | 2174 users online

Treatments (Face) - Mizon - Snail cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Skincarelove

This is by far the best snail cream ive tried. I see my skin has an even tone, no blemishes, its softer, and it looks more "alive" like very plump! Whenever i get a blemish (hormonal month thing) it literally goes away by itself because of this cream, it never forms a head and i dont have to touch it. My skin is combination and when i use this cream its just perfect, it doesnt oil up, and the texture is very even.
I gave it 4 starts only because its not very hydrating. I guess thats a good thing for summers but not for winter. Either way i like my skin very hydrated so i always apply something else on top for hydrating it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by peeweekissme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the reason why I gave it a 3 star is because of the price. It works but I discovered a better product by this other website for 9 bucks and its 80% snail extract. I burned my wrist with curling iron..it blistered up and turned dark..so then I put the snail serum on from alternative-secrets. com and literally my skin was regenerating like a snail or something...my scars started to diminish and this happened 2weeks ago too. I know it works cuz this other girl burned her self too and my scar looks better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by sugarcoookies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

My scars have faded significantly after using this twice a day for the last few weeks. I'm also using a Nip & Fab glycolic acid cleanser so it could be the combination that is making my skin better than ever. The other night I started using my makeup remover and was like wow...there's no foundation on my face ! This made me realize that my skin has really cleared up recently :) Amazing! Just bought another one on ebay ( got the first one there too) I do want to point out that this product is not very moisturising. Great for oily skin but drier skins will need to layer products.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by tadukhipa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I used this a few months ago. I could really see an improvement in the texture of my skin but the results would not last long. I think it's due to the texture of the cream that acts like a primer that fine lines disappear for a while but if u don't use it daily twice it's pointless.
Unless u are going to make this your only cream don't expect a lot of results.
The reason I stopped using this is because I heard how the cream is actually made from the snails themselves rather than the mucus. I'd keep using it if it weren't for that.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by 1nov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I wanted to try Korean skin care products so I ordered this online .. I tried it on my hands and it made them look darker ..
I will not buy this cream again

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by tiny101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have oily, acne-prone, eczema-ridden skin with rosacea. This cream does not necessarily help aid any of those issues, but it does have a couple of redeeming qualities that make me buy it over and over again. I've used about 4-5 jars of this already!

[ PROS ]
- Light consistency that absorbs easily (not slimy at all)
- Helps my skin stay clear when it is not acting up
- Has no scent
- Does not cause any irritation to my very sensitive skin

[ CONS ]
- Does not decrease scarring or redness on it's own
- Is not hydrating enough on it's own even in the warmer months
- Packaging is a little unsanitary

I like to mix a bit of this with my other moisturizers (Langeige Whitening Emulsion or Clinique's Moisture Surge) just because it seems to help keep everything "normal" (i.e. no crazy breakouts).

As long as I don't find a better replacement, I'll continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by surfcowboy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE this stuff!!! Not only did I hoard up on 5 jars of it for backup, I look forward to applying this to my face after every shower, every bath! I use mizon and philosophy hope in a jar, to me they are both similar in many ways.

I love the gory texture that quickly absorbs into the skin. The NO SMELL thing in creams is a big turn on! This product is seriously insanely great and I love Korea for it!

I have gentle skin, acne prone if I put the wrong cream on my face. This has changed my skin allowing me to be opened to other skin care products that are as gentle. (hope in a jar). Between snail cream and hope in a jar, if I had to pick one it would probably be this mizon snail cream!

Please dont be stupid and ignorant and shy away from it because it says SNAIL mucus. This stuff is awesome and will change your complexion!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by sadorange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It doesn't do much as a moisturizer but it has AMAZING regenerative properties, which is extremely helpful if you have eczema or atopic skin. Slather this on top of an eczema patch and it will heal VERY fast! It heals anything better than a steroid cream, plus it's safer. I had an eczema patch on my elbow pit that had been painful, red and itchy for 3 months and this snail cream helped it regenerate new skin growth over it in a matter of hours.

It did nothing for me as a facial moisturizer, but it is an AMAZING light alternative to a healing ointment.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by goodtiger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

All kinds of nasty in a jar. Has a few good ingredients (beta glucans, snail slime, HA) but for the most part its just fillers and polymers and PEGs and preservatives so it can sit on the shelf for years. Which is where it belongs - not on my skin. Caused yet another round of cosmetically induced acne.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by constanceyc

It's my second tube and I would say the result is just average as compared to other snail cream. The redness after a pimple is still visible for quite a while unlike other high-performing but expensive snail cream erasing the dots in just a few days... Anyway, given its cheap price I shouldn't expect any miracles happen to my face...