October 30, 2014 | 1687 users online

Treatments (Face) - Mizon - Snail cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by MyoTHlaing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Mmmm.. I had seen many reviews about it on online shopping and cosmetics counters. This is my 1st time trying of snail cream. Although it was my 1st time, it looks fit to me.awesome....<3. My sista also uses it. She luvs that 2. It makes my face skin tightly. I uses it for both as emulsion n night cream.. But quiet expensive in my country. I cant buy anything from ebay n amazon. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Sobria

My skin: super oily, combo,acne-prone, sensitive, overall redness, ice-pick scars, mild hyperpigmentation spots

This evened out my skin tone and plumped my face initially. I only used this at night before my moisturizer and my face would feel so smooth, bright, and refreshed the day after. But after a while I would notice little bumps under my skin from using this. It didn't triggered cystic acne, but small cosmetically-induced bumps. I know that this cream is responsible for this because it's the only thing that I changed with my regimen.

My friend has used this religiously and she loves it. For those with super sensitive skin, I'd give this a pass.

Got this from amazon for less than half of the original price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by e1e

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am currently undergoing retinol treatment now. My skin is very sensitive and I have found this stuff very soothing. I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by peachandlily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very dry skin with eczema, so I never have acne issues; rather, my struggle has always been keeping skin hydrated, radiant and firm. Canít have it all; one of the times life is fair, I suppose.

However, recently, I had my first case of acne. To me, this was like an apocalyptic implosion of sorts of all that I have known about my skin and how to care for it.

My first bout of acne after over three decades of life came on with a fury, too, as though making up for decades of good acne-karma. I still had dry skin prone to sagging, and now I have acne, too. I stayed upbeat. Nothing a little salicylic acid couldnít treat. To my dismay, the acne persisted and then proceeded to leave scarring from the hyper pigmentation. I tried clay spot treatments and retinol next. No good. This led me to have to then wear more makeup to cover up the scarring.

After a few weeks, I resigned myself to my new skin type. I am now officially acne-prone. After accepting this, I had a zen moment. I decided that Iíll skip the makeup routine, confidently sport my new red additions and overcompensate through over-accessorizing. In my mind, I turned my appearance into a balanced scorecard: clear skin got dinged a few points; outfit composition went up a few points, so all was OK again!

In my moment of peace and acceptance, I received one of the many rave emails we regularly receive about Mizonís All In One Snail Repair Cream, and this email was similar to the most notable ones we receive, which always include a personal hallelujah from those exasperated with breakouts. And like so many others, Mizonís snail magic was the solution that finally worked for her.

Why didnít I think about trying this cream? After all, I recommend this cream to so many of our inquirers about what to do about acne-prone skin. I tried the cream and indeed, this cream worked for me, too. In about 48 hours, my acne cleared up and my scarring began to visibly go away.

I realize this entry sounds a bit infomercial-y, but the whole office witnessed my 4-week on/off struggle with the onset of adult acne and trying to clear it up; and then saw how Mizonís Snail Cream did the trick. After a lot of encouragement to share this with our readers, hereís the entry!

Bottom line: this stuff works on acne; at least, if your acne is the kind I had.

DISCLOSURE: This product is available for sale at www.peachandlily.com

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Skincarelove

This is by far the best snail cream ive tried. I see my skin has an even tone, no blemishes, its softer, and it looks more "alive" like very plump! Whenever i get a blemish (hormonal month thing) it literally goes away by itself because of this cream, it never forms a head and i dont have to touch it. My skin is combination and when i use this cream its just perfect, it doesnt oil up, and the texture is very even.
I gave it 4 starts only because its not very hydrating. I guess thats a good thing for summers but not for winter. Either way i like my skin very hydrated so i always apply something else on top for hydrating it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by peeweekissme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the reason why I gave it a 3 star is because of the price. It works but I discovered a better product by this other website for 9 bucks and its 80% snail extract. I burned my wrist with curling iron..it blistered up and turned dark..so then I put the snail serum on from alternative-secrets. com and literally my skin was regenerating like a snail or something...my scars started to diminish and this happened 2weeks ago too. I know it works cuz this other girl burned her self too and my scar looks better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by sugarcoookies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

My scars have faded significantly after using this twice a day for the last few weeks. I'm also using a Nip & Fab glycolic acid cleanser so it could be the combination that is making my skin better than ever. The other night I started using my makeup remover and was like wow...there's no foundation on my face ! This made me realize that my skin has really cleared up recently :) Amazing! Just bought another one on ebay ( got the first one there too) I do want to point out that this product is not very moisturising. Great for oily skin but drier skins will need to layer products.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by tadukhipa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I used this a few months ago. I could really see an improvement in the texture of my skin but the results would not last long. I think it's due to the texture of the cream that acts like a primer that fine lines disappear for a while but if u don't use it daily twice it's pointless.
Unless u are going to make this your only cream don't expect a lot of results.
The reason I stopped using this is because I heard how the cream is actually made from the snails themselves rather than the mucus. I'd keep using it if it weren't for that.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by 1nov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I wanted to try Korean skin care products so I ordered this online .. I tried it on my hands and it made them look darker ..
I will not buy this cream again

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by tiny101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have oily, acne-prone, eczema-ridden skin with rosacea. This cream does not necessarily help aid any of those issues, but it does have a couple of redeeming qualities that make me buy it over and over again. I've used about 4-5 jars of this already!

[ PROS ]
- Light consistency that absorbs easily (not slimy at all)
- Helps my skin stay clear when it is not acting up
- Has no scent
- Does not cause any irritation to my very sensitive skin

[ CONS ]
- Does not decrease scarring or redness on it's own
- Is not hydrating enough on it's own even in the warmer months
- Packaging is a little unsanitary

I like to mix a bit of this with my other moisturizers (Langeige Whitening Emulsion or Clinique's Moisture Surge) just because it seems to help keep everything "normal" (i.e. no crazy breakouts).

As long as I don't find a better replacement, I'll continue to repurchase.