July 30, 2014 | 1777 users online

Treatments (Face) - Etude - AC Clinic Pink Powder Spot Extreme

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by lalyastarpop

i love this!! probably the most effective product in their AC clinic line.
I bought the special edition trial kit which comes with a handy pouch bag, facial wash, toner, face lotion, pink powder spot and the bb cream. And if i ever would repurchase just one product in full size, it would definitely be the pink powder spot.

the full size version comes with a 15 ml pink powder spot, a 15 ml pink powder water and some qtips!! unlike the pink powder spot, the pink powder water is great for day time use and can be worn under makeup.

TIP:
DO NOT SHAKE THE PINK POWDER SPOT BOTTLE!! :) just get a Qtip and dip it perpendicularly to the powder then apply it to the blemish.
*but for the pink powder WATER, you need to shake it well before use.

I use it at night after i cleanse my face and put on some moisturizer. i apply the product on my face an hour or two before i sleep and just let it set. I leave it on overnight then just wash it off the next day.
And when i wake up in the morning, i can already see noticeable differences! less swelling, less redness,my acne had dried out and my face feels clearer.

cons:
1.it has a medicated herbal scent. oh i don't know exactly how to describe it. but its not bad or too overwhelming. :)
2.packaging : glass bottle
3.leaves a visible pinkish powder on your face so you can't wear it at day especially if you want to go out.
4. most of the writings in the packaging is in korean though the directions & ingredient lists are both in english :P

pros:
1.ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!!! yay! (for my experience at least) :D
2.its non comedogenic!! meaning product is NOT suppose to clog your pores
3. not too pricey
4. fast results

so people with acne problem, please give this product a shot. its amazing! :)

would i buy this again?? YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

*note: product must be consumed within 12 months after opening.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by mintyeon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this as a spot treatment! It contains sulfur and salicylic acid! It's just like the mario badescu's drying lotion, don't shake the bottle up and let the powder and treatment (the salicylic liquid part) seperate. It helps with reducing the size of my pimples and it lessens the time for it to heal. Usually it takes me about a week or two for a pimple to be gone, if not, then I would have popped it since I don't like seeing spots on my face which is a big no no. I recommend using this as a spot treatment to prevent from popping pimples and to prevent from scarring. This works wonders for me and it's the first spot treatment I've tried that worked. I like how it's not that pricey and it contains 15mL of product, good enough to last me about 3 months, since I tend to break out more than a normal person would. Definitely would repurchase. Only downside is that when you apply it, its a white spot on your face. But you can use this at night so no worries. :) Definitely try this if you're looking for a spot treatment.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Takumi

Performance: At the early of the usage, the powder is doing the work quite ok, where acne is getting healed and become less bumpy. But now I can't get the result i want, the pimple is still there as if i never apply anything on it. Another downside is that it comes off easily when you sleep, means if you use it overnight it might be not effective because it wears off easily when your face is touching the pillow/blanket or whatsoever. It stings your pimple when you apply the clay on it. It comes with a whitening balm, and i don't think it does good job in diminishing the redness and scar.

texture: Powder soaks in a water-like solution, require cotton bud to draw out the powder and dab on the pimples. It is clay like texture, leave visible grey mask on the skin, and therefore it is only suitable to use when you are not going out. The balm is hard to be 'dabbed' out from the container because it is not watery (it is a balm) and kinda hard to apply on the skin too.

scent: strong medical scent (powder) balm (no scent)

Worthiness: No