November 22, 2014 | 1878 users online

Self Tanners - Le tan Original Self tanning cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by charleegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Im quite a fan of this stuff. it's cheap good colour you get a good amount of product and it lasts really well on skin. I've used alot of tan over the last 8 years. I've gotten to the point that I can just read the ingredients and now what colour I'm going to turn out. this tanning cream is a nice caramel colour. it's a Normal white cream that develops to be kind of opaque. meaning it covers freckles and and uneven skin very well. just make sure you exfoliate as it stays on well so if you don't get it right the first time it's going to be there for like a week or more :/ overall I always go back to it every now n then :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 4:36:00 AM More reviews by emalina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews! I like this product. It is one of the few that last a long time on my skin. It smells sweet (a bit too sweet) like vanilla. It goes on easily and feels a little sticky but dries well. It is a bit of a cult product in Australia, which is where I am. It develops well overnight and doesn't wash off in the shower. Gloves are a MUST!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by emmgill

This is for the deep bronze. I do like this, but eventually it looks weird because it makes your kneed darker and stops at your ankles. Even if it apply it properly. I prefer tanning mousses. I want to try the le tan one and the face of Australia one and also I just purchased the Paula's choice gel. I am n a mission to find the perfect fake tan. I hate sprays!! You inhale half of them, really really not good for your health!!