August 30, 2014 | 1746 users online

Lip Gloss - Bare Escentuals - Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Cream- White Russian

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by jamiedorey95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A beautiful pink nude gloss. I pair this with Buxom's lip stick in Marrakech for my perfect nude lip. I find that Marrakech washes me out by itself, and White Russian is a bit too pink, but put together they make the ideal nude color!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by colbie1985

BEST GLOSS EVER!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is a beautiful nude pink gloss that has peppermint in it and plumps your lips. This color and all the colors in this line stay put. This is a unique gloss because it doesn't wear off like other glosses within 30 minutes.

Buxom has the best glosses on the market in my opinion. They are free of chemicals and aren't priced as high as other high end glosses at $18. I think these are worth the price because of the ingredients and the colors and formula.

This pink-nude is a milky pink that looks great on everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by SB213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the color, scent, tingling sensation. Great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by SophMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite glosses! I love how massive the packaging is so you get a lot of product! Very shiny and decent color pay off! Definitely plumps the lips for a sexy pouty effect! This is a pretty pale nude pink shade! Perfect for everyday or even a night out!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Minty! This has very strong minty tingly effect on lips which I like although this one is a little bit on the strong side. If it seeps into your mouth your mouth will feel a little minty tingle as well, like sucking on an altoid.

I love the color. I have been on a search for this color in forever and I never thought of looking into this line based on it being Bare Escentuals, I am just not really a fan of the line. This gloss manages to pack enough pigment that it tones down my pigmented lips and gives them a milky pink nude glaze with a moist youthful looking finish. I love the fact that it is so neutral! I think that is the best part about it and what makes it such a great shade, there isn't any overtly cool or warm undertones making it universally flattering if milky nude pinks are your sort of thing.

It should be noted that this gloss is not crazy pigmented. It is not full coverage and it lets your natural lip pigment shine through a bit. It goes on very smoothly, good texture. Also goes on very evenly for a milky gloss, usually I have to fuss with glosses like this to get them to look even but not so much with this one. I also like the packaging, the frosted tube is very glam.

It goes on smooth and silky and then seems to set up a little more on lips, feeling moisturizing but not quite as slick as it does upon application. I like that... I don't like glosses that feel like they are going to slide from my lips to all over my face. Even bigger props for it not being sticky.

Love that the basis of this entire line of Lip Creams is no shimmer or glitter. I've hit that point in my life where a lot of shimmer or glitter in anything looks childish on me. These are also formulated without parabens, sulfates, and other icky ingredients so kudos to BE on that.

$19 for any gloss is steep. But it is kind of awesome to have finally found the shade I've been looking for for a really long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Alisaaaish

Now I dislike glosses because of the thicl sticky feeling and having hair get stuck to it, but I've heard so much about the buxom glosses I had to try at least one. So I got this one thinking it's a pretty nude color, although every nude I've ever tried was too light, too orange, too grey, or brown. I swatched this and thought "not bad, not bad" and put it on in the car. This is rather sheer and only makes my lip color slightly lighter, very natural. Although it is winter, I noticed immediately a cool feeling on my lips, like those mint chapsticks. Then it felt like ice surrounding my lips and I looooved the feeling! I know this is supposed to be a plumper and it's not noticeable unless you REAALLY look at them, lines are less prominent and they're super moisturized which is probably why they just appear plump. It's weird how I don't like glosses but I NEED to get a few more of these in both the polish and creams (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

I really love the Buxom line. I have two of the older colors in full size and two samples. I love the tingle and the smell and the color spreads so evenly and they are light not goopy or sticky. I have heard tons about White Russian so I thought I would pick one up for the holiday.

The color on this is a sheer/milky pink. Iridescent. Even though I am light toned it doesn't work on me alone. Plus I'm in the 50+ crowd and it makes me look like I'm trying to be in my 20's again. Doesn't work. So I have paired it up over my nudes and pinky nude mattes when I want a little shimmer and it's beautiful age appropriate . I think this will also make an awesome color for the summer when I like my lip color to be a bit more sheer and not so matte. .

The only down fall for me is Buxom used to have brush applicators and now they are foam. I like brushes but it won't hold me back from repurchase. Thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by MissJoceV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just purchased this recently and really like it! I love the smell, it just smells yummy, I don't know how to describe it.. smells like $19 lip cream for sure, as someone else mentioned ;) I would describe this particular color more of a gloss than lip cream though. I, myself like the hint of color I get from it though plus it gives this cool, tingly sensation when applied!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I like this lip gloss because it gives a nice tingle and some nice shine. This is pretty colorless, it works well layered over a nude or light pink lipstick. It is not sticky, but the effect does not last a very long time. The packaging is very cute. I would not repurchase only because I am not a big fan of lip gloss in general.