Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Cream- White Russian

4.3

on 3/9/2015 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hands down -- probably my favorite lip gloss of all time. It's a creamy, milky light pink nude that gives a subtle color to my lips. I like the tingling sensation, however, the taste is blah. I used this probably every day and finished it up in 3 months. I wish the packaging were a little thinner/sleeker -- it is kind of bulky. But I love this gloss and will continue to keep it in my stash. It's my perfect pink nude.

on 1/29/2015 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's nice, it does give you a little tingling feeling; it is a lip gloss so it's very shiny but throughout the day as it wears out it looks less flashy and more subtle. It's expensive for just a lip plump/gloss, you can definitely find a dupe of this product for a cheaper price.

on 12/29/2014 8:24:00 PM

I find the color beautiful but the product is a little thick and sticky. The color goes with everything. It is an easy reapply! It's fairly moisturing. And it doesn't tingle as strongly as the lip venom does! I would recommend this product!

on 11/13/2014 2:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a gorgeous nude lip gloss that seems to look good on just about everyone.

MAC Boy Bait Creamsheen gloss was my go-to nude cream gloss for years, but this one might take the cake. I'm on the fence about the minty tingle, though. On bare lips, its great. Over liner and lipstick, eh not so much. But all in all, a great product and make up staple.

UPDATE: I get so many compliments when I wear this. It is definitely my favorite nude lip gloss. It wears longer than Boy Bait.

on 11/9/2014 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have dark olive skin (brown) and this does not look good on me. I LOVE buxom lipglosses in general. I find their tingle, colour pay-off, and consistency amazing. These are definitely my favourite glosses and I will continue to repurchase, but I won't repurchase this colour as it does not look good unless I wear another colour underneath. My favourites in this line are: Sugar, Berry Blast, Kir Royale and Jasmine. Sugar and Jasmine are less pigmented and have shimmer and the other two are more pigmented and have straight up gloss without any shimmer.

on 10/5/2014 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This lip gloss is creamy and has the perfect amount of pigment. They aren't goopy or sticky. The tingly feeling you feel in two of the glosses is refreshing and doesn't feel like burning at all. The color is a beautiful nude. I wear it everyday and its such a easy color to wear. I recommend these to everyone!!! I'm addicted

on 9/16/2014 10:00:00 PM

I love the Buxom glosses, but this color just looks too milky on me. I don't really get the pink or nude from it, just a whitish-beige that does not look good on me. I will keep buying many of the Buxoms, but certainly not this color.

on 9/8/2014 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

For brown girls or heavily pigmented lips - you need a nude lipstick under this, or else it makes your lips look like you have something milky on your lips. Not cute.

But once you come correct with the nude lipstick, suddenly this lip gloss comes to life and is just the perfect compliment.

The tingle is addictive, but if that's not your jam, then I would pass.

A beautiful pink nude gloss. I pair this with Buxom's lip stick in Marrakech for my perfect nude lip. I find that Marrakech washes me out by itself, and White Russian is a bit too pink, but put together they make the ideal nude color!

on 5/26/2014 3:22:00 PM