Suave Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner

Price: $

on 8/21/2014 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Doesn't make my hair feel any more moisturized, sleek, or smooth. I've tried worse conditioners but this isn't anything special.

on 8/20/2014 12:11:00 AM

I bought this because I loved the shampoo (and still do--it is hands down my favorite). The conditioner is very nice, moisturizes your hair without weighing it down. Still, I don't love it. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just not quite the best (my HG conditioner is the one they put in the boxes of Clairol's Natural Instincts dye). But it's very nice and at a very good price. I'd probably get it again.

on 8/3/2014 11:52:00 AM

I really like this conditioner alot. I have long, wavy hair that has the tendency to get poufy and frizzy, & this conditioner really helps to smooth it out. Gives it a nice shine too. And what I really like about it too is that while it seems very hydrating & smooths my hair out, it doesn't seem heavy, like it doesn't seem to weigh my hair down. It's a great price as well, usually in the $3-$4 range. Definitely worth trying!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

The first time I bought this it worked like a charm, it smelled good and it made my hair soft and silky. one year later I used this again and I don't know if they changed the formula but it made my bangs and the root of my hair waxy and greasy. it looked like I havent washed my hair in a week, after like maybe three uses I stopped and threw the bottle away. its a bummer because I like the perfumey smell, will not buy again.

on 6/11/2014 12:52:00 AM

This wreaks of a cheap cologne that wanna be rich pretentious people smell like

on 4/29/2014 10:23:00 PM

Hate the smell and makes my hair flat! Yup... Inexpensive but hated it. If I had to buy a drugstore shampoo and conditioner it would be dove oil with the gold letters! Luv it! This stuff is terrible!

i didnt really notice a diffrence in my hair. it still frizzed up even tho it claims its not supposed to

on 1/7/2014 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was my shampoo and conditioner for a year, and I loved it. It smelled really good, and made my hair nice and pretty manageable. Then I decided to try the Argan Infusion, and I'll tell you I will never go back. I accidentally picked up this Keratin infusion conditioner again, and when my hair dried, the ends were really dry and wayyyyy curlier and nastier than usual. I had to stop using this after that happened. But not a bad product as a whole, considering my hair is pretty whack.

on 12/11/2013 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this product quite a bit, it keeps my hair healthy and soft and its extremely cheap. No cons except maybe the smell, I didn't like it at first but it's grown on me, if you don't like the smell of cologne then you won't like this conditioner.

on 11/11/2013 2:01:00 AM

LOVE this stuff. I have fine, wavy-curly hair that is usually only manageable with a gallon of product and my trusty straightener. I put this stuff in my hair, leave it in while I'm showering, and rinse out with lukewarm water and a wide-tooth comb. My hair dries shiny and smooth, and is definitely easier to straighten. I've used conditioners with keratin before, but they were less effective and more expensive. I hope Suave never discontinues this product!