December 20, 2014 | 1574 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by teatreemint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Doesn't make my hair feel any more moisturized, sleek, or smooth. I've tried worse conditioners but this isn't anything special.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by etain_anders

I bought this because I loved the shampoo (and still do--it is hands down my favorite). The conditioner is very nice, moisturizes your hair without weighing it down. Still, I don't love it. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just not quite the best (my HG conditioner is the one they put in the boxes of Clairol's Natural Instincts dye). But it's very nice and at a very good price. I'd probably get it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by akPhilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this conditioner alot. I have long, wavy hair that has the tendency to get poufy and frizzy, & this conditioner really helps to smooth it out. Gives it a nice shine too. And what I really like about it too is that while it seems very hydrating & smooths my hair out, it doesn't seem heavy, like it doesn't seem to weigh my hair down. It's a great price as well, usually in the $3-$4 range. Definitely worth trying!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The first time I bought this it worked like a charm, it smelled good and it made my hair soft and silky. one year later I used this again and I don't know if they changed the formula but it made my bangs and the root of my hair waxy and greasy. it looked like I havent washed my hair in a week, after like maybe three uses I stopped and threw the bottle away. its a bummer because I like the perfumey smell, will not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by chariss

This wreaks of a cheap cologne that wanna be rich pretentious people smell like

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Hate the smell and makes my hair flat! Yup... Inexpensive but hated it. If I had to buy a drugstore shampoo and conditioner it would be dove oil with the gold letters! Luv it! This stuff is terrible!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i didnt really notice a diffrence in my hair. it still frizzed up even tho it claims its not supposed to

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by halfsmile49

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was my shampoo and conditioner for a year, and I loved it. It smelled really good, and made my hair nice and pretty manageable. Then I decided to try the Argan Infusion, and I'll tell you I will never go back. I accidentally picked up this Keratin infusion conditioner again, and when my hair dried, the ends were really dry and wayyyyy curlier and nastier than usual. I had to stop using this after that happened. But not a bad product as a whole, considering my hair is pretty whack.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by POPOK1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this product quite a bit, it keeps my hair healthy and soft and its extremely cheap. No cons except maybe the smell, I didn't like it at first but it's grown on me, if you don't like the smell of cologne then you won't like this conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by aklobastova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this stuff. I have fine, wavy-curly hair that is usually only manageable with a gallon of product and my trusty straightener. I put this stuff in my hair, leave it in while I'm showering, and rinse out with lukewarm water and a wide-tooth comb. My hair dries shiny and smooth, and is definitely easier to straighten. I've used conditioners with keratin before, but they were less effective and more expensive. I hope Suave never discontinues this product!