July 24, 2014 | 2167 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The first time I bought this it worked like a charm, it smelled good and it made my hair soft and silky. one year later I used this again and I don't know if they changed the formula but it made my bangs and the root of my hair waxy and greasy. it looked like I havent washed my hair in a week, after like maybe three uses I stopped and threw the bottle away. its a bummer because I like the perfumey smell, will not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by chariss

This wreaks of a cheap cologne that wanna be rich pretentious people smell like

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Hate the smell and makes my hair flat! Yup... Inexpensive but hated it. If I had to buy a drugstore shampoo and conditioner it would be dove oil with the gold letters! Luv it! This stuff is terrible!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i didnt really notice a diffrence in my hair. it still frizzed up even tho it claims its not supposed to

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by halfsmile49

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was my shampoo and conditioner for a year, and I loved it. It smelled really good, and made my hair nice and pretty manageable. Then I decided to try the Argan Infusion, and I'll tell you I will never go back. I accidentally picked up this Keratin infusion conditioner again, and when my hair dried, the ends were really dry and wayyyyy curlier and nastier than usual. I had to stop using this after that happened. But not a bad product as a whole, considering my hair is pretty whack.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by POPOK1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this product quite a bit, it keeps my hair healthy and soft and its extremely cheap. No cons except maybe the smell, I didn't like it at first but it's grown on me, if you don't like the smell of cologne then you won't like this conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by aklobastova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this stuff. I have fine, wavy-curly hair that is usually only manageable with a gallon of product and my trusty straightener. I put this stuff in my hair, leave it in while I'm showering, and rinse out with lukewarm water and a wide-tooth comb. My hair dries shiny and smooth, and is definitely easier to straighten. I've used conditioners with keratin before, but they were less effective and more expensive. I hope Suave never discontinues this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by aimless07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have always been the girl who buys shampoo and conditioner that's on sale. My hair is pulled back 90% of the time due to my profession. I hate how my hair is fine and frizzy so when I dry it I have to but flat iron protectant spray on it to get rid of frizz yet my hair being fine, you have to be careful or it weighs down.

I bought this conditioner on a whim a couple weeks ago and I am just wowed. My hair is so incredibly soft and shiny and NOT FRIZZY! No extra styling product needed. I simply dry my hair, flat iron it, and curl it, and I am good to go. I am getting compliments left and right.

I have been debating chopping my hair off again because I hated trying to fix it it. With this conditioner, I am rethinking that decision.

I will buy this again and again. If they ever discontinue it, I will be stocking up!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Mocksoup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. I have straight hair, so using a keratin conditioner seems like it would be a bit overkill, right? But I love it. I use this as part of a weekly cleansing ritual. I condition like normal and then re condition using a dime sized amount and not rinsing. This with Dry Shampoo every other day, and Co-Conditioning cleanser leaves my hair in perfect, healthy condition.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 3:46:00 AM More reviews by ladybugsspots

Hey not bad at all. Leaves my hair pretty smooth and it's cheap. Smells decent too.