April 19, 2014 | 864 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i didnt really notice a diffrence in my hair. it still frizzed up even tho it claims its not supposed to

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by halfsmile49

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was my shampoo and conditioner for a year, and I loved it. It smelled really good, and made my hair nice and pretty manageable. Then I decided to try the Argan Infusion, and I'll tell you I will never go back. I accidentally picked up this Keratin infusion conditioner again, and when my hair dried, the ends were really dry and wayyyyy curlier and nastier than usual. I had to stop using this after that happened. But not a bad product as a whole, considering my hair is pretty whack.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by POPOK1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this product quite a bit, it keeps my hair healthy and soft and its extremely cheap. No cons except maybe the smell, I didn't like it at first but it's grown on me, if you don't like the smell of cologne then you won't like this conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by aklobastova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this stuff. I have fine, wavy-curly hair that is usually only manageable with a gallon of product and my trusty straightener. I put this stuff in my hair, leave it in while I'm showering, and rinse out with lukewarm water and a wide-tooth comb. My hair dries shiny and smooth, and is definitely easier to straighten. I've used conditioners with keratin before, but they were less effective and more expensive. I hope Suave never discontinues this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by aimless07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have always been the girl who buys shampoo and conditioner that's on sale. My hair is pulled back 90% of the time due to my profession. I hate how my hair is fine and frizzy so when I dry it I have to but flat iron protectant spray on it to get rid of frizz yet my hair being fine, you have to be careful or it weighs down.

I bought this conditioner on a whim a couple weeks ago and I am just wowed. My hair is so incredibly soft and shiny and NOT FRIZZY! No extra styling product needed. I simply dry my hair, flat iron it, and curl it, and I am good to go. I am getting compliments left and right.

I have been debating chopping my hair off again because I hated trying to fix it it. With this conditioner, I am rethinking that decision.

I will buy this again and again. If they ever discontinue it, I will be stocking up!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Mocksoup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. I have straight hair, so using a keratin conditioner seems like it would be a bit overkill, right? But I love it. I use this as part of a weekly cleansing ritual. I condition like normal and then re condition using a dime sized amount and not rinsing. This with Dry Shampoo every other day, and Co-Conditioning cleanser leaves my hair in perfect, healthy condition.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 3:46:00 AM More reviews by ladybugsspots

Hey not bad at all. Leaves my hair pretty smooth and it's cheap. Smells decent too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

I have been using this for the last six months and had forgot to write a review. First off, it has a powdery/floral scent to it that I don't really care for but it has great slip and detangling properties which is great since my hair is long and prone to tangles. It also gives my hair some much needed frizz control and doesn't dull or leave any residue in my hair. It is full of cones but during the summer my hair needs it and doesn't mind it as much. I can see this being a good choice for those that heat style. If your hair is protein sensitive, then you will not like this. I do not use this daily as well since I rotate between moisturizing and protein-based conditioners to keep a good balance in my hair. This is pretty moisturizing for me though. It gives my hair the perfect amount of weight and is less than four dollars. I have 3b curls that is highlighted with normal-high porosity for reference.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by directioner123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

i hate this conditioner! it is awful!!! it makes my hair tangled and has an awful stench to it! blek!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow. This was unbelievably bad for my hair. I have nothing against Suave products. My favorite all time conditioner is the Professionals Humectant Moisture version. I thought I would try this as I figured I could use a bit of protein. I have used other protein treatments and usually fare well. First off, my hair would not dry after using this. It took twice as long to blow dry and felt sticky and waxy. It was also limp and lack luster. It was definitely coated in something disagreeable to my hair. I was surprised as my hair is not very finicky. My hair is fine but dense, wavy. frizzy and color treated but not damaged. I will stick with the humectant moisture version - been using that for over 15 years and it always delivers and does not build up.