Too Faced Candlelight Glow duo

4.5

Candlelight Glow (Gold): Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007).------Candlelight Glow (Pink): Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470).

on 6/8/2015 7:30:00 AM

The color of this highlight is absolutely stunning for people with fair skin like me. It is a very obvious highlight for those of you who are in to people knowing that you have it on. My only qualm with this product is that when you want to use the pink side it is kind of hard to pick up on a brush. An overall great product from a great brand

on 6/1/2015 3:24:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gorgeous highlighter! It gives my skin a perfect glow (I tend to mix both colours) and it doesn't settle in pores. Good staying power. However, be mindful not to use too much as a little goes a long way. Because I need so little of this to obtain the glow, I don't see how I will be able to use it all before it goes bad and I have throw it out.

on 3/26/2015 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not really a fan. This is too golden-y for my taste. For some reason, golden highlights look very obvious on me even though I have a warm skin tone. Yes I know, half of this is pink. Guess what? Even when I swirl my brush in both shades or just use the pink side, this STILL shows up to golden on my skin. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous, though.

on 3/24/2015 7:12:00 PM

Beautiful product. Definitely use sparingly, its so pigmented. Looks great on my pale skin!

This product is so worth the price! It gives an absolutely stunning highlight to the cheeks, Cupid's bow, brow bone, and nose bridge. I can't get over how beautiful this looks on! It completes my makeup look definitely a HG product for me. The packaging is beautiful too.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'd recommend using this very sparingly and make sure your skin tone is not too dark for this. I'm medium toned and this just looked entirely too frosty and 90's-esque for me. Please know what you're doing before you put this stuff on. Would not repurchase, there are much better , more warm and golden highlighters out there that are a lot more flattering.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love Too Faced and am a big fan of their products, especially their bronzers and face products. This is no exception. This highlighter is almost TOO pigmented and its kind of chalky but it is definitely the perfect highlighter. I honestly think this is better to use at night/stage make up but I do reach for it when I do very minimal make up. I also love that you can use each side or blend them together. I also love using this as an eyeshadow highlighter. I prefer the NARS Albatross for everyday use but this is definitely second place and I own a shit ton of highlighters.

on 1/13/2015 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this! This has both of the must have shades of highlighters that you will need in one compact! The texture is extremely silky and the powder very finely milled. It isn't drying either. It has excellent staying power. After application, you can take your finger and rub it and the product is still just as you applied it. It really does give you a lit-from-within ethereal glow. The colors are beautiful on the skin. The first is a really soft gold, and the second is a pinky gold. Don't let the pink color in the pan fool you. When applied, it has an iridescent glow. And, they can be worn separately or together. I use them both on my face in different areas and sometimes I overlay them. I love using the pink underneath my eyes over my concealer because I have really dark circles (thanks genetics) and it really takes that darkness away and diffuses the light from the area. I also use this on "no makeup" days. I apply a bit of concealer, matte bronzer where the sun naturally hits the face, dip my highlighting brush into both shades of this blending and buffing it out, mascara, and a pinky nude lip. I get so many compliments on my skin. This is an HG for me!

on 1/4/2015 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loveeee this highlighter! Its so amazing and champagne colored! My hg

on 9/28/2014 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

So I called off sick on Wed and went to work the next day not feeling 100%. Did my makeup that morning-moisturizer, Merle Norman Pure Mineral powder then over that Wet 'n Wild Coverall then MAC Virgin Isle. Then topped it off with Too Face Candlelight Duo. So I'm at work in the most horrible lighting ever and someone says to me "Your skin is glowy and beautiful and you called off sick yesterday" I proceeded to tell them that at 57 I know enough about makeup that I could make a corpse look glowy!! Too Faced Candlelight Duo freakin' rocks!!!!