Too Faced Candlelight Glow duo

4.5

Candlelight Glow (Gold): Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007).------Candlelight Glow (Pink): Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470).

I can't get over the glow I have in my skin when I simply dust a touch of this on my cheekbones with a fan brush. The pink is amazing on fair skin. Totally worth the price, especially since you use so little. I love this highlighter!

I have this highlighter in the Warm Glow shade. I love it! The other shade (I believe it's Cool Glow? Pinky Glow? Not sure..) is a little more pearlescent white. It's also very beautiful, but I chose the Warm Glow because the colours swirled together make a very nice champagne shade. There is no chunks of glitter or even specks; it's all very smooth and luminescent. It is a very noticeable highlight though, so if you're not about that super highlighting life, then you may not enjoy this as much as other highlighters. The texture is buttery, but not as buttery as an eyeshadow; after all, it's going on all your highlighting places - not your lids! So it has to have a little more density to it so it doesn't blow off your face in a sneeze ( like *Ah-Choo* aaannnd my makeup is gone!)
10/10 would buy again!
Also, no scent to this product. So if you struggle with scents near your face, you'd appreciate this.

Ahhh, I love this stuff. It gives me back that subtle, youthful, dewy glow that foundation and powder takes away. Yeah, it's pricey, but it's the best highlighter I've ever used. I bought the peachy shade, and I use both sides. I haven't had an issue with glitter like other reviewers have mentioned.

Funny, but in the store, I had the makeup artist put it on me, and in the store lighting, I wasn't so impressed. I could barely see it and for that reason, couldn't justify the price. I put it back on the shelf, made my other purchases, and left the store. In the parking lot, I started my car, and took a quick glance in my rear view mirror - and OMG - my skin looked beautiful, even on a bright sunny day. I turned off the car, went back into the store, and bought it! The next day, even my mother commented on how pretty my skin looked.

It's the last pruduct I apply. I put it high on my cheekbones, a little on the apples of my cheeks, and a bit on my nose. Less is more, as with all highlighters. Wish I'd bought this year's ago.

Just wanted to mention - this DOES look like makeup, it doesn't look exactly natural, when it's on your skin. It's a shimmer, and has teeny tiny flecks of glitter. It looks pretty, it looks glowy, but I don't think I'm really fooling anyone that it's my real skin. Less is more, but if you are looking for a natural glow that no one is going to think is makeup, this isn't for you.

I really like this product because most of the highlighters I own are all that popular yellow gold champagney colour, which is super flattering and I have nothing against. It's just nice to have a variety of colours depending what you're in the mood for or what would go better with your whole make up look lol. And in this case I have 2 colours in one! This highlighter works great if you just use one or the other, or mixing them looks amazing which is what I usually do. Only negatives are the price and that one of the colours (I can't remember if it's the pinky side or the white gold side) has little glitter in it that flicks or falls on the rest of my face throughout the day. I prefer my highlighters to have that shimmery finer milled texture than glitter pieces, but it's not much of a problem if I tap off my brush before I put it on.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I LOVE THIS STUFF SO MUCH.

Let me start by saying that I have very, very pale skin, and as a result, a lot of highlighters do not even show up on my skin. So I took to the internet, discovered Too Faced, cringed at the price but bought this anyway. I have since fallen in love.

First of all, they aren't lying when they call this a "candlelit glow" highlight - both colors are a subtle golden (the white more intense than the rose, obviously). When on my skin it really does resemble a soft glow and it looks beautiful. It does fade a bit over time, though.

Personally, I prefer a very intense highlight, so I tend to layer it on. I swirl both colors together and apply that to my cheekbones and cupid's bow. I then take the rose color (as it's more muted) and put that on my chin and nose. I love the way it looks, and have been wearing it every day for about 3 weeks. Totally will buy again when I hit pan!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

gives a wonderful highlighting sheen when used on the cheekbones. mixed together, makes a very pretty color that works well with my pale skin. there's no chunky glitter in this, either! lasting power doesn't seem to be amazing however, seems to just disappear after a few hours. I took away a lippie because of that. but other than that, it's pretty awesome!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have the Candlelight Glow full size (not the duo) and I don't know, maybe I am just using it wrong but this powder is a fail for me. Takes soo much product just to get any sort of highlight effect and when I do get any highlight, the product settles into my pores and enhances them and looks a bit hokey on me all day. I am actually pretty shocked at all of these positive reviews. Expensive, too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this highlighter. Looking at it in the pan I thought this would never work for me because I am an dark nc44 skin tone. However, on my skin this highlighter turns into a beautiful golden glow. I liked the idea of having two different colors in one compact but both sides look so similar when swatched or applied. The only real difference is the white side is more pigmented. No chunky glitters its a beautiful sheen, definitely recommend.

This is the second highlighter I have ever used and I LOVE IT! This highlighter gives you a soft radiance & makes your make up look more natural and it shows off your best features! I always thought I would just wear highlighter on a big night out but I cannot go out without it now! It gives you a subtle radiance. I wear foundation and it just makes my make up look more natural!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This highlighter is gorgeous and long-lasting for fair-medium skin tones with an absolutely perfect name for what it does. It looks like you're holding a candle up to your face with the warm golden glow dancing on your cheekbones lol The girl who was helping me was wearing it and the way her highlight still looked beautiful after she had been wearing it all day convinced to get it over the Becca Opal highlighter. That says a lot. Seriously in love with this product!