Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil

4.4

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 7/1/2015 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Great quality and color pay of is really good aswell, looks natural on the skin

on 6/30/2015 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my current everyday bronzer! I've tried the original Chocolate Soleil and thought it was too dark and harsh, but this is perfect for my fair, cool toned skin.

To be honest, the pretty packaging drew me to this bronzer. I love the gold, sturdy compact, and I like that it comes with a mirror. It also smells SO GOOD! It's sweet and chocolate-y but not overpowering.

This is perfect for giving a soft, bronze-y glow to my pasty face. I don't have to use a lot of product to get that effect. It's a dryer textured powder, but it looks great on (which is all that matters!) I wouldn't use it for contour, but it's perfect for making my face warmer.

While this is kind of pricey ($28 on sale at Ulta), I don't mind because the quality is great and there's a lot of product! I've been using it everyday for a month and I have yet to make a dent in it! This is the perfect bronzer for us pale girls.

on 6/30/2015 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the smoothest most wonderful bronzer. I use it to contour and while I typically don't care about smell it, the chocolate scent really is a nice plus when you're putting it on. Beautiful natural color that blends easily. There's a reason so many like it.

on 6/18/2015 2:27:00 PM

I really love chocolate and this is my favorite item to apply very morning. I like the texture and the smell. I use it to contour along jawline, hairline and the sides of the nose. It gives a very pigmented color that last almost the whole day. I really love this and will soon buy the third one.

on 6/6/2015 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

one word: OBSSESSED! that is all.....

on 6/3/2015 10:32:00 AM

My favourite bronzer!!! This stuff is to die for. It smells and tastes like chocolate! And the compact is gorgeous! 10/10

on 5/25/2015 1:33:00 AM

I NEVER thought I would look good in a bronzer, but then a manager at a beauty place put some on me when I was trying a foundation by dermal end and it looked amazing!!!! LOOVVVVEEE this bronzer! Highly recommend! The smell is a plus as well.

on 5/22/2015 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Having fair skin, NW15, this bronzer looks very natural for me As for contouring, I would not recommend this shade because it is too light but as bronzer it is amazing. It gives just enough warmth and color, and doesn't come of muddy or orange. It has the chocolate smell that the chocolate soleil and chocolate bar eye palettes have. The smell to me isn't like artificial chocolate that some lip products or candles have, it smells more like candy. For my extremely oily skin this has good staying power. If I do have to reapply powder during the day then it does take away from the bronzers color and I find I may need to reapply this as well, but its not the bronzer fault. Also, I like to use this in my eye crease sometimes if I'm doing a more natural eye to just give a little bit of color and it works well and looks good.

**Fun Fact: I got a little carried away one day and got some of the powder on my lip and it does taste like chocolate- but don't eat it!**

on 5/16/2015 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This looks like the perfect bronzer shade for lighter skin tones in the pan. Unfortunately, I find that it really lacks pigmentation. I have to swipe my brush repeatedly to get sufficient pigment and constantly dab and apply on my face to get any colour pay off. I have tried it with different brushes too. Such a shame as it does look lovely eventually but it just takes too much work. The texture is smooth enough for a powder product and I think it blends well.. Hard to tell when it doesn't really show! I do enjoy the smell though but I can see how many would dislike it. Definitely need to be a chocolate lover and hopefully not be too sensitive to scents... I also do love the pretty golden packaging. I see that others love it so I really wonder if I got a dud.

on 5/4/2015 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I totally get the hype for this product, but don't feel it looks very natural on my NC25-30 skin. Maybe a tad too light and a smidgen too warm. I can probably get away with it in sunlight but artificial lights make it look kind of dirty instead of the natural contour shadows. I fear the darker shade in this chocolate line will be too dark though, which is a shame because this is an excellent line by all other means. Smells utterly divine! Blends well and has great staying power too, holding up about 8 hours in humidity. Packaging is sturdy and easy. Highly recommended for fair skinned people who are looking for a matte contour powder, or chocoholics who need a whiff!

Popular Bronzers