April 16, 2014 | 1399 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Milk Chocolate Soleil

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by MartyTheDragon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This bronzer is fantastic, I love it! It's perfect for contouring and for light/fair skin like me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After much research on which bronzer would work best for my fair/light skin -- I took the plunge and got this one. I had been using NYC in Sunny and it worked fine -- but I still wanted something a little more natural looking. This smells heavenly and deposits plenty of product when applying. I even have to use a light hand and blend very well. Sometimes I contour and sometimes I use a RT powder brush to swirl it all over my face for a little color. This look beautiful on the skin! I hope this lasts me a long time because I never want to purchase another kind of bronzer and this one is pricey!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this as regular face setting powder because I love the smell but its too light on me to use as contour. I use the original chocolate soleil for that purpose. I absolutely love, love, love these powders!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Smurf72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice matte bronzer for contouring in a subtle way for fairer skin. It smells just as yummy as everyone says it does and the compact is very nice and sturdy. I have dropped and broken and had to hot glue the cracks in plastic cheap compacts, but this one seems like it would never think of breaking. There are sooooo many bronzers out there to tempt us. Too-faced marketing and research people were very clever in making this smell and even taste like chocolate if it flies into your mouth or gets on your lips. That sets it apart and makes it unique in an endless sea of bronze.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by lellis22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a lovely bronzer, perfect for my skin type and colour and stays on all day. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by kaylapantz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm fair skinned, so Milk Chocolate Soleil is such a perfect color for me! The color is beautiful and so is the packaging.....and the SMELL! How can you resist a bronzer that smells exactly like hot chocolate?! Its perfect in so many ways. I heard its limited edition though.. I hope Too Faced decides to keep this around!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Notes: This is for the DEEP/DARK shade.

The packaging alone made me want this item really badly. Now at NC40, I knew the lighter shade would not be appropriate for my skin so I was hopeful when they released a second hue. Though I adore the gold compact and the sweet scent is pleasant, this shade really did nothing for me. Truth be told, it is the same color as my skin. Since I use bronzer to contour, I really had to pile on this product to see any action, and at that point it became chalky. But do not get me wrong, it is a wonderful product, finely milled and applies smoothly. Gave this to my sister who is a tad lighter and it looks perfect on her. For the darker crew, stick with Milani bronzer, the Covergirl Queen bronzer, and for splurges, Guerlain and NARS Casino.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

I needed a bronzer for the winter months because my go to summer bronzer was a little to intense for my pale skin. I set out on a search for a matte bronzer I could contour with and my search led me to this bronzer. I have heard of the darker version of this product and what I heard was good.

From my own experience I am pleased with this product. It blends nicely and looks natural. It is a bit powdery, but not too terrible. It smells like chocolate and it isn't my favorite thing in the world, but it goes away pretty quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by pewtermercier

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a fantastic color for pale people (I'm an NW10) and worked for contouring or subtle bronzing without turning at all orange-ish. I'm giving it a 4 rating, but would never repurchase because, as I learned the hard way, I'm allergic to topical cocoa powder and this made me break out in a horrible rash. I wish Too Faced would come out with a version of this without the cocoa powder; I haven't been able to find a bronzer as silky and light as this is.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by ShawTee843

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This bronzer is one of those guilty pleasure purchases that also ends up having a truly functional and necessary roles in your makeup routine. I really was having a hard time finding a quality, natural looking bronzer to contour my face that complimented my skin tone and added a healthy glow, without making me look like I was visiting Florida from the Jersey Shore. I thought about just buying whatever powder I was using at the time in a few shades darker, rather than try to find a bronzer that wasn't complete garbage and filled with shimmer and/or glitter. I also wanted to depart from getting the typical kind of orangey-super dark bronzer tone that I felt like was the main color scheme of every makeup line's bronzer selection. I had heard of Too Faced Chocolate Soleil before and was intrigued to see (and smell) the product for myself. When I saw it at Ulta, I was pleasantly surprised with the color of it.. Even for a "darker" bronzer, it had a very neutral, non-orangey tone and NO SHIMMER! Yay! Only problem was that I kind of was wanting something a little lighter, just for contouring during the daytime at work, where I have to wear a full face of makeup and look fashionable, yet still day appropriate.. Behold! To my left was 'MILK' Chocolate Soleil and I knew my search was over. Its just a perfect, neutral lighter version that is perfect for adding dimension to my face, day or night. I use a darker, more traditional bronzer along with this when I want a more dramatic or fully made-up face for a night out or whatnot, but this Milk Chocolate Soleil was exactly what I was looking for. Packaging is cute, sturdy and the gold color and texture of the compact makes it really nice and easy to find when I'm digging through my purse. I've had this for over 6 months now (maybe longer) and I use it about everyday and I've yet to hit pan or really make much of a dent to speak of! Unique, cute, quality product that I highly recommend. I showed it to my sister, and she went and bought one of her own and loves it too!!