August 22, 2014 | 1655 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Milk Chocolate Soleil

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by greendinosaur16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Initially I was a little iffy about the price, but it is totally worth it. First of all, it smells heavenly. I was very satisfied with the colour and how it blends. It is really hard to find a bronzer that looks natural with fair complexions, but this is really great for natural looking contouring. When I use it with blush, it doesn't look too heavy. The packaging was fine except that sometimes it closed wrong (it still closed) and I was able to fix it easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by kikamadonna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the absolute best bronzing powder ever! It's perfect for my pale skin and gives my skin a nice neat look. It also covers my redness. I would definitely buy it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by loeblori

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great color and chocolate aroma with the bonus of an attractive and practical compact, which makes this a winner over Benefit's Hoola (another cool-toned bronzer that's good for fair complexions). The Benfit box is hard to keep closed for travel. But the scent of the Too-Faced bronzer irritated my skin, so, once again, a warning to those with sensitive skin to beware of the fragrance problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Beautiful, incredibly finely milled, delectable smelling bronzer! I'm so glad I purchased this. It's my favorite bronzer (obviously ;) and my first purchase in the Too Faced line of products. I love my Physicians Formula bronzers, they are great for my sensitive skin, but was looking to change up a little, did my research, and landed this little gem. It looks flawless on my skin and I love the chocolate smell! Will be purchasing more from their line!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by tulipsplash

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Given that I'm a light/medium gal who prefers matte makeups, I would have thought this was a sure bet. It is a GORGEOUS color, but surprise surprise the Chocolate Soleil is the best color for me. I never would have guessed that! So, don't assume anything and try before you buy if you can. I think these matte bronzers from TF are the best in the biz. Thank you, TF!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by candymarie2

This is a perfect matte bronzer for people with medium to light skin tone! Great for contouring and no glitter or sparkle. You can build the color to get a darker shade if needed. Smells amazing and is just overall a perfect every day bronzer! Great packaging and product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

This may seem like an odd ball review because I have some issues with this powder. I love the quality, and the smell of it. It is wonderful in it's smooth application and texture. I really must learn how to use it though. I am going to watch a few videos to see if I can get better with my application. Just a small amount on my brush is all I need to make a huge statement and I chose the lightest shade! So far I have been able to blend it with my other foundation and make it look more presentable but if I am not very careful, it can make me look as though I got punched in the cheek. ;-) I am glad to say it does not turn my skin any orange shade as some bronzers have done in the past. This is a keeper, I just have to learn how to use it better. The case is plastic and a bit hard to open is the biggest con I have with this powder. I wish that had a push to open. The plastic case is acceptable, although it is plain for such a beautiful powder inside.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

This bronzer is incredible for fair skinned girls! You need this in your life. Smells like chocolate, blends amazingly... I even use this in my crease as an eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by duskheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Who doesn't want to smell like chocolate?! There is real cocoa powder in this product, and it smells amazing. The packaging is beautiful, and it is the perfect bronzer for fair-skinned people like me! I was using Chocolate Soleil, which is darker than Milk Chocolate Soleil, because it came with one of Too Faced's holiday palettes. I have to be careful when applying Chocolate Soleil, because my skin will end up looking muddy otherwise. I don't have to worry as much with Milk Chocolate Soleil, because it looks more natural on my skin.

I highly recommend this product to people with fair-skinned who want a natural, sun-kissed look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by kahliemacorig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love love love this bronzer!
I purchased this on a trip to the USA and hope I can find it somehow here in Australia when it runs out.
Things I love about this product:
-The smell (so delicious)
-The colour- it is an absolutely beautiful natural colour on my fair skin. it has no shimmer, which I am a massive fan of, and is quite matte.
-Easilly buildable- start off with a little bit and build up as required.

again, I absolutely love this bronzer and haven't hit pan yet, but I will start to panic once I do as I will be on the hunt for another one