September 30, 2014 | 1920 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Milk Chocolate Soleil

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by BigPrimpin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This beautiful bronzer is the perfect color for my fair C3 complexion. It is so soft in both texture and pigment that blending is a breeze. No brown or orange streaks, just a light tan that looks natural. It comes in a cute compact and I enjoy its chocolatey scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by emmamaidens

LOVE this bronzer. It is my first powder bronzer, as I was previously a fan of Bobbi Browns laguna liquid illuminator. Decided to try a matte bronzer and am so glad I chose this one. Such a light tone but so easy to build up. Perfect for contouring or just a quick swipe of colour. Not only does this smell delicious like chocolate it actually tastes like chocolate (I only know this because while tapping off some excess I somehow managed to get some in my mouth). Had it for a few months now and still haven't made a dent with almost everyday use. Cannot praise this bronzer enough!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily217

Currently my favorite bronzer! It really flatters my pale complexion and gives me colour. It's perfect for contouring without it looking obvious. I keep getting compliments whenever I use this. :) I am not fond of the scent though. Smells very artificial to me for some reason and I have never been fond of makeup products being fragranced. It's a staple in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Now this is what I'm talking about! I bought the original Chocolate Soleil even though I have quite fair skin, as I wanted to be able to use a small amount rather then have to build up the colour. That was a big mistake for my skin. It was just far too dark and even the smallest amount made me look like an oopma loopma! I couldn't even use it as a contour colour because of how orange it appeared on me. So, I sold that one (we can't return makeup products in NZ) and bought the Milk Chocolate. It is PERFECT! Gives a gorgeous non-oompa loompa bronze on my face and I don't need all that much to get good colour pay off. Still definitely too warm to use as a contour for me but I have other products that can do that, and I did buy this for an all over bronzer. The packaging is just gorgeous, and the SMELL. Just oh my. It smells amazing, it's one of my favourite smells ever and during the day I catch whiffs of it. Worth the money (NZ$42), worth the hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by greendinosaur16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Initially I was a little iffy about the price, but it is totally worth it. First of all, it smells heavenly. I was very satisfied with the colour and how it blends. It is really hard to find a bronzer that looks natural with fair complexions, but this is really great for natural looking contouring. When I use it with blush, it doesn't look too heavy. The packaging was fine except that sometimes it closed wrong (it still closed) and I was able to fix it easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by kikamadonna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the absolute best bronzing powder ever! It's perfect for my pale skin and gives my skin a nice neat look. It also covers my redness. I would definitely buy it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by loeblori

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great color and chocolate aroma with the bonus of an attractive and practical compact, which makes this a winner over Benefit's Hoola (another cool-toned bronzer that's good for fair complexions). The Benfit box is hard to keep closed for travel. But the scent of the Too-Faced bronzer irritated my skin, so, once again, a warning to those with sensitive skin to beware of the fragrance problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Beautiful, incredibly finely milled, delectable smelling bronzer! I'm so glad I purchased this. It's my favorite bronzer (obviously ;) and my first purchase in the Too Faced line of products. I love my Physicians Formula bronzers, they are great for my sensitive skin, but was looking to change up a little, did my research, and landed this little gem. It looks flawless on my skin and I love the chocolate smell! Will be purchasing more from their line!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by tulipsplash

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Given that I'm a light/medium gal who prefers matte makeups, I would have thought this was a sure bet. It is a GORGEOUS color, but surprise surprise the Chocolate Soleil is the best color for me. I never would have guessed that! So, don't assume anything and try before you buy if you can. I think these matte bronzers from TF are the best in the biz. Thank you, TF!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by candymarie2

This is a perfect matte bronzer for people with medium to light skin tone! Great for contouring and no glitter or sparkle. You can build the color to get a darker shade if needed. Smells amazing and is just overall a perfect every day bronzer! Great packaging and product!