Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil

4.4

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 7/24/2015 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I'm not a bronzer wearer and I don't contour, but my face is long and narrow, and I like to add a little shadow at the top of my forehead and the tip of/under my chin to give the illusion that my face isn't quite *so* long and narrow. After much trial and error, I decided to give this a go. It's perfect. It's not too light or dark, and looks very natural on my C2/NC 20-25 skin. The formula is surprisingly lovely--not too powdery or too hard, and it blends like a dream. I detest the smell--fake chocolate--but once applied, it disappears almost immediately. This is a grail, and I thank all the MUAers who took the time to write reviews for leading me to it. I will repurchase!

on 7/19/2015 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just love the smell, the pigmentation.. Its the perfect matte bronzer.. Just need to have an additional brush to apply it..

on 7/17/2015 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product and all of the chocolate products from too faced. This is my favorite bronzer and I love how it smells and tastes like chocolate. It goes well with any skin tone. I plan on repurchasing this product again once i run out.

on 7/17/2015 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I went into buying this with such high hopes. A bronzer for pale girls who don't want to look like a shimmering oompa loompa seemed right up my alley. I'm more fair and even more cool-toned than Mac nc15, but despite the fact that I'm never outside, I've managed to get a little darker in the summer. So my foundation was starting to look kabuki-status. So, bronzer seemed like the perfect solution. However, when I opened the (very beautiful) package, and applied some, I was disappointed to discover that it's just too warm for me. The shade is perfect, but the tone is just a tad orange. (For most people, it's probably not that warm, but I'm someone who has to contour with grey-brown in order to look natural, so everything is too warm on me.) the scent is definitely chocolate-y, but it was almost TOO sweet for me. (Fortunately, once it's on, you can't really smell it.) another weird thing for me was that the pan isn't very tightly packed. After the first brush dip, the powder on top became really loose. I don't like little bits of powder sliding around because it's too easy to pick up too much product that way. All in all, I don't hate it. It definitely made my face match the rest of my body better, but it's just more warm than what I'm comfortable with so I probably wouldn't buy it again.

Im a very fair person and I use this bronzer everyday! It's the perfect shade and great quality! I would recommend this product to everyone. I have the shade darker and use it for contouring. The packaging is beautiful and sturdy. Love this product

on 7/14/2015 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm really not sure whether to say I'd buy again or not. Yes, I would buy again but I would buy a different shade of Chocolate Bronzer.

PROS:

It's matte

Delicious scent of cocoa powder upon application

Applies nicely, wears well

Looks natural

The milk chocolate shade is quite wearable on fair skin

CONS:

None....

I want a darker shade that is a little less golden.

This bronzer comes in several shades. I love that it's matte and will probably use this up but I'll go to a different shade of chocolate next time. Probably the medium chocolate or "sunny bunny."

on 7/13/2015 6:04:00 PM

Love this product. The smell is fantastic and it feels wonderful on my face. Does a wonderful job as a bronzer.

on 7/12/2015 2:23:00 AM

Not super affordable but I swear it is an amazing bronzer! I love the cocoa smell, but on top of that it is such an amazing matte bronzer that I can easily use on my natural days and I want just a smidge of contouring. Definitely blendable and buildable which makes it all the more worth it. Loving it right now and will continue to repurchase and reach for to use :)

on 7/12/2015 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is currently my go to bronzer for my contour! The packaging is adorable and it smells AMAZING! It's completely matte & is build able color wise. It's lasted me a very long time. well worth the price!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is definitely my bronzer of choice. Super smooth, matte, blends easily and never looks orangey. Smells like chocolate. You can build it, a lot, without ever looking ' dirty ' or bruised. I use this a lot on clients who want nose contouring as it has a super believe able finish, and you can't tell you've contoured, even up close. Also doubles as a pretty soft brown eyeshadow, and clients love the chocolatey smell. Winner. I also own the milk chocolate for myself ( I'm super fair) and I adore it. Two thumbs up.

Popular Bronzers