July 24, 2014 | 1000 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Fusion Beauty - Brightening Primer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this from Ulta in 2012 with a 20% discount. This was one of the first "brightening" primers to hit the market. I didn't notice any brightening or any improvements in my skin. I also didn't find it to be a good base for foundation. I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I think Fusion Beauty makes great quality products. I had high hopes for this product but I've been trying to give it a chance. I don't find this "primes" my skin too well for foundation. It feels kind of greasy going on. To top it off, the product dries on the inside of the hole and when you pump it out you get a dried piece of goop first and then it seems the rest of the product comes out too watery. I'm going to use the rest of the bottle though. Usually I just return things to Sephora if I find they don't work well. I haven't been finding that it's been brightening any of my dark spots or my overall complexion so I won't be repurchasing this rather expensive product.