Boots 17 Falsifeye False Lash

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/10/2015 10:07:00 AM

Review is for 'Blackest Black'. I admit I bought this because of the You Tube hype. So, Pros. Super inexpensive, nice medium sized brush, colour is VERY black, volume is excellent, lengthens well and performs just as well if not better than my high end Chanel or Sisley mascara.
Cons, well only one really the formula is not waterproof and I had smudges after a day's wear.
Other than that I loved it and would buy again. Just don't wear to a weepy movie!

on 4/13/2012 4:12:00 PM

I bought this on a whim.I have long, but light and sparse eyelashes so volume is a must. This mascara promises 'false eyelash' effect. Well, I'd say it is nothing spectacular. The color is lovely, very similar to L'Oreal Voluminous in carbon black. However, I don't like mascaras that I have to wipe off my eyelid after the application (it's not that I don't know how to put it on), it's just a little messy. I've had it for about a week hoping it will improve. It has not. It does not last all day as it says it will, it definitely needs re-applying after about 5 hours and I always end up having panda eyes as it smudges.It colors, it gives a little volume and length but any mascara would do that for that effect. If the 'carbon black look' is what you are after, you will get better results with the already mentioned L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black.