Rimmel Lasting Finish - Heartbreaker

4.8

on 3/27/2015 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Listen here. I don't know how well this would suit other hair colors, but if you are a brunette (or a redhead I think) just go ahead and buy this. This will make you look sexy as hell point blank. Especially if you have full lips. Wearing this lipstick and letting your hair down is an absolute guarantee the men will be staring at you for all the RIGHT reasons.
It gives you that full, big, sexy, voluptuous mouth.
Don't believe me? Your loss ;) .
Yeah, it's creamy, stays on well, smells nice blablabla.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I wear this in rotation with NYX Electra, MUA Scarlet Siren, Benebalm, Benefit Dandelion gloss and a cheapie wine-red lipstick, for reference as to the kinds of lip colours I like!

Heartbreaker is a pretty raspberry shade that's eye-catching but also relatively subtle. It works beautifully with retro makeup but also lends a modern twist. If I want to wear lipstick but I need something softer than bright red, I usually go for this. It's not an MLBB shade but the next notch up and looks amazing on brunettes and redheads.

The formulation is a bit drier than I like - not hard to apply or anything, I'm just used to creamier, glossier lip colours. Great for if you're in a hurry as you can get away with not lining or blotting.

It's a little too purple for my complexion (fair with a slight yellow undertone), so I probably wouldn't rebuy.

on 9/16/2013 5:37:00 AM

There is a good reason this has a 5/5 rating. Let me begin by saying I am the most pickiest person there ever was and will be when it comes to choosing lipstick. If a shade is off by even a little bit, I will not buy it. 'Heartbreaker' is one of the most beautiful red/pink lispticks ever. It is in between pink and red. It looks sensual, pretty, elegant and very romantic.It isn't a fierce electric orange red (men hate that), nor does it make you feel like you are wearing a red lipstick for a Christmas party. It is not purple, and it is not hot pink. It has no browny tones . It is perfect. It costs $7, which is practically free and it has a beautiful creamy finish. It is pigmented, so it doesn't have that invisible buttery look (why would you wear lipstick that looks like lip gloss), but it doesn't feel dry the way matte lipsticks do. if I was on an island and I was told I was only allowed to have one lisp tick. this would be it. So many men give me the devilish smile when I wear this and heaps of women compliment me. It makes the lips look full and kissable. I feel like a confident, sensual, sexy, classic woman when I wear this. It is a lipstick that impresses men and women. I have already bought 3 of them, and I will have a nervous breakdown if they discontinue this. THIS LIPSTICK IS GENIUS.

I would definitely repurchase this if I ran out as I can wear it with plenty outfits and make up styles and I always get compliments when wearing it. It goes on my lips very well and it is an absolutely beautiful colour!

on 4/13/2012 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I've bought 2 backups of this already. A new colour from Rimmel, and the end of my long search for the perfect cool-toned raspberry lipstick. Everything I looked at was either too warm (which looks terrible on me), fuchsia (I own dozens), or purple. Heartbreaker is the perfect spring-summery bright-dark berry pink, and I am finally happy. Until the next colour craving.

Popular Lipsticks