November 23, 2014 | 1934 users online

Nails - Cutex - Nourishing Nail Polish Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I have gone through quite a few bottles of this. I am not sure if I am talking about the same product because the one we get in Australia comes in a cloudy white liquid in 100 ml bottles. They are rather expensive in stores, but I often find them for about $3 AUD at Chemist Warehouse.

Anyhow, as I have already mentioned, I have gone through quite a few bottles of this. It removes my nail polish quickly, no pungent alcohol smell left over, it in fact smells a bit like some baby formula with the vanilla scent. It doesn't make my nails look yellow with the whitening formula, and doesn't leave my nails looking dry or make it feel brittle. excellent remover, and it's one I will keep coming back for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Works fast, and makes my nails whiter and cleaner than any other remover I've tried. It also smells really good, which is something I never thought I'd say about a remover! I wish it came in economy size though, they only sell the tiny size here. I like this better than Revlon one and the various Opi removers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 5:56:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best nail polish remover for my nails. Since I started using it, my nails have been stronger with no flakiness or chips and they don't break off. They grow really fast now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

I will never use another brand of nail polish remover than this. It is tops!!! Why did it take me so long to try Cutex I have no idea. I used their felt pads and those are great as well. Anyway, it states that it removes nail polish 2 times as fast as regular np remover and believe me it does! (except for glitters....those will always be tedious to remove no matter what.) The fumes are not as harsh smelling as other brands. Simply the best drugstore nail polish remover ever. Try it! Its cheap! $1.79 for a 6 oz bottle @ Walmart.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

This is the only nail varnish remover I'll use EVER!

This remover is targeted for people with weak nails, has vitamins and moisturising agents in it which also help whiten the nail,of any staining from the polish.

This removes the darkest of polishes with no issues, no intense rubbing needed, just the cotton wool pad with the remover on, press onto nail for 10 seconds then wipe off, it comes straight off :-)

Also the smell it leves on your nails is lovely, not the usual chemical smell of other acetone varnish removers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by harsha1980p

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually use the 'nourishing nail polish remover with vitamins and moisturizers for weak nails' think its brilliant can usually remove 2 hands nails polish with 1-2 cotton pads depending on number of coats and how long its been on for with this stuff, also it smells a bit nicer than others on the market under 2 pound at Boots