September 2, 2014 | 2067 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Shhh, Don't Tell

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Shhh, Don't Tell is a satin limited edition eye shadow in the 6 mystic cool eye shadow palette that was part of the magic, myrth, and mischief collection in 2009. This eye shadow is a very light dusty neutral pink color. The texture was nice and blended well and the eye shadow was pigmented but kind of difficult to get it to show up on my skin tone. I really couldn't tell I had it on at all when I was tan only once I was a little more pale did it show up and not look so ashy. When I can get it to show up on my lids it pairs well with sumptuous olive and sometimes mulch or other browns. I like to put Shhh, don't tell all over the lid and then Sumptuous olive in the crease. If they ever do a repromote I don't think I will buy this product since it isn't very versatile and I want a little more color than this shadow provides. I will continue to use it up when I am more pale and want a natural neutral look with something else in the crease.