September 1, 2014 | 1923 users online

Polishes - Essence - Modern Romance

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by ratfink1818

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Such a beautiful peachy color and applies like a dream!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by BelovedAmy

I was a little skeptical about purchasing such a cheap nail polish and getting any good results from it, but I was proven wrong!

This nail polish is so cheap (like under $2.00 cheap), and the colour is a great nude colour. It's almost identical to my skin tone, which I like, because it gives me a very clean and polished look. I just put it on, so I can't really say anything about the wear on it, but for $2.00 I don't think you can really go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

So impressed with this NP. First of all, it's dirt cheap (under $2 in Canada), but most importantly, the wear on this is incredible! I've had this on my nails for 1 full week and only had one chip and normal wear on the tips. The formula went on smoothly, was surprisingly opaque which is what I wanted and was perfect with 2 coats. The brush was good too. I have nothing bad to say about this NP and will be buying more from this line.