Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.0

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 4/21/2015 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is incredible.
I love the smell it has and the nice silky touch of the bb cram. It has a nice smooth finish that dosnt make your skin looks cake and plastic like rimmel BB cream. It has an arrangement of color. I love how it makes my face look like i have foundation on my face yet it doesnt look like I have anything on. My face is nice and clean and clear with this bb cream. Its no heaviy and weight me down. I have extremely dry skin so this product didnt dry it out or make it look oily. IT gives my face and even skin tone and make my face look hydrated without looking oily. It gives my face a brightness and refreshed look I always envisioned my skin to have. I wish it

on 4/20/2015 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ok, so I have the shade 'Medium' and its quite red on the skin. This BB cream was just wtf for me, quite red toned, made my skin wayyyy too shiny upon application and minimal staying power. I mean, blended with a BB and set with a 'heavy' powder it looked 'OK', but I wouldnt repurchase this. I did use the oily/combo skin formula, a while ago and that one held up lovely on the skin.

on 3/21/2015 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Honestly.. this bb is kind of horrible but i will try to finish it. It feels so thick.. has a reddish tint different than my skin.. is very greasy.. i gyess the only good thing is it does cover okay but theres alot of negatives

on 2/2/2015 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

With Spring & Summer just around the corner I thought I would give BB Creams a try. Ive heard many good things about BB Creams on blogs and Youtube. I gave this one a try and boy do I regret it. In MAC foundation, Im an NC40. This BB Cream looked hideous on my olive/yellow complexion. I loved the longevity of it and the fact that its a lightweight cream with some coverage but I cannot use it. Drugstore brands need to step up their game and provide options to women of color. Till they do I will not be trying their BB Creams again!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Just... God awful. Why?! Why Garnier?! It feels awful, thick, and greasy. It LOOKS awful, thick, and greasy.
I tried to apply it with my fingers but that didn't work. So I applied it with a foundation brush. That didn't work. I let a friend use this product as well and she hated it as much as I did. Totally nottttt worth it!

on 8/10/2014 8:36:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This a a review for the anti-aging medium/dark miracle skin perfector "Skin Renew" Bb Cream.

I picked this up because they didn't have the regular bb cream I usually get. I do not really need anti-aging makeup but I figured it couldn't hurt me.

I gave it 3 lippies because it just doesn't make the cut. It's not the best bb I've tried. I'll start with the positives:
-goes on smoothly, evenly with a matte finish
-has a decent amount of coverage. I don't need full coverage and it has just enough to hide minor imperfections but still let my freckles show through.
-is moisturizing. No need for moisturizer previous to application
-matches my skin tone
-glowy looking skin after application

And now for the negative:
-has an oily feeling after a few hours of wear and it becomes very blotchy and transfers easily onto clothing
-oxidants really fast and leaves a greasy, I-work-in-a-fastfood-store look
-seems to cause pimples even though it claims to be non-comedonegenic

Over all it's not great and it's not perfect. I find it is ok for winter for me because I'm not sweating all the time. Summer use=epic fail.

I probably won't buy it again. I've bought 2 so far but I want to start looking for something better. Especially when I'm paying 16.99 I believe I could get something higher end at $20-$30 and be a lot more pleased.
Not my favourite or go-to product but it's okay and it works well in the winter months for extra hydration.

Btw- it does absolutely nothing to hide fine lines/wrinkles. If you are looking for an anti aging product that works, keep looking.

on 8/3/2014 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I tried this bb cream cause it was in a top 5 list in some magazine but i dont know why it was beacause it made me break out, and im not a person who usually breaks out. plus I didnt like how this bb was too thick, cakey, and streaky

on 7/27/2014 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

On at least my 4th tube. I'm a glop-and-go minimalist with NW35 coloring; I use this, the Pond's and LM TM (in Almond) interchangeably. Cheap, great moisture and sheer coverage, I couldn't be happier.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm not the type who always makes the smartest decisions. When I went to New Jersey to visit family, I neglected to bring foundation or powder because my skin was looking pretty good at the time, and I knew it was pretty humid there anyway. Well, the humidity made me break out like crazy so I bought this BB cream from Walgreens.
This stuff smells STRONG. It is very perfume-y and I could still smell this on my face after an hour or so of wear. I personally don't like really scented foundations because my skin doesn't agree with it. Also, this BB cream was pretty heavy. It didn't feel light and fresh.
On the bright side, this cream has the perfect amount of coverage for summer. It dulls the look of imperfections without becoming a complete mask. You can still see your natural skin through this product.
To sum it all up, this BB cream was just okay. I wouldn't purchase it again.

on 6/30/2014 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I started out LOVING this BB cream. So far, it has the best coverage with the lease caking of any BB Cream I've tried yet!
HOWEVER, I do have several complaints. One, It makes me break out! I originally purchased this after using Retin-A to clear my acne with miraculous results! But once I started using this cream to cover my scars, my acne returned. Now, Garnier DOES make an oil-free version, but I fid that it's too runny! I dont know how the liquid always leaks out of the tube with cap screwed on, but it does. So much so, that it actually ruined one of the outfits I bought for my honeymoon. (I should have put it in a baggie, silly me!)
The coverage of the oil-free is ok, but I also find that the formula is too dry, so I have to wear lotion underneath.
Back to the original formula, I love the texture and how it applies. Acne aside, it still gives an oily sheen when applied which needs to be rectified with powder.
I wish garnier would put out a product for the middle ground. They are SO CLOSE!