September 2, 2014 | 1925 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - VS Fantasies Be Seduced

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Eh, nothing special at all about this. I used to love VS body mists back in the day (Freesia, Vanilla Lace, Amber Romance), but really lost interest in the last few years, just because everything started to smell the same to me. ‘Be Seduced’ is no exception. I had high hopes because it sounded so yummy (raspberry crème & musk). Any raspberry in this dissipates very quickly, and to my nose it smells just like Sexy Little Things Noir Body Mist, and the drydown very much like Amber Romance- just a sweet, musky, amber-y floral. (Neither of which are bad scents, I just don’t find anything very original or ‘special’ about them). I have a 1 oz EDT, and I find the concentration to be more like that of a body mist. I use about 5-6 sprays after a shower, and I find the fragrance lasts about 4-5 hours before I can barely smell it any more. I guess I am starting to show my age, because I like fragrances with a little more substance and staying power. And even though I love lots of sweeter, vanilla based fragrances, I like things that don’t smell like what everyone else is wearing. I see this being suitable for teenage girls/younger women who are looking for something light and sweet and inoffensive. I will likely give this to the teenage daughter of a friend (who loves getting my unwanted beauty treats!)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

This is an okay fragrant. It's sweet, fruity, musky. Raspberry cream and musk . I can only smell the raspberry initially. It smells rich delicious like baking cookies. I imagine Aunt Jamina's kitchen after she baked some vanilla cookies. To me, it smells too much like being in the kitchen too long and the baking goods get into your clothes. It doesn't smell sexy to me. It's more like a home buddy. The fragrant is none offensive but a little too sweet for my taste. Like the previous reviewer mentioned, it smelled like all the other VS body sprays. The good thing is that it's a non offensive fragrant that doesn't trigger migraine or nausea for me. Best worn in the fall or colder weather night time . IT's rather warm and cozy and homely. It lasted pretty long 3-4 hours for a body spray. I personally think it smells much better on clothes than on skin. It dries to a nice sweet vanilla bakery goods smell. I don't think I would buy this fragrant if there was no 75% discount.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

This doesn't smell like raspberries at all...to me it smells like baby wipes LOL seriously! But maybe that's just me.

Thank god this is getting discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have the spray and I bought it at the military base for about $10. Most fragrances give me migraines, but this one doesn't. It is light enough to be worn to work or for going out at night. It smells slightly sweet to me, but not in a bad way, since I tend to gravitate towards sweeter scents anyways. Seriously, like 2-3 sprays is enough. Anything more than that will just be overbearing. I get compliments on this whenever I wear it. My husband prefers that I wear this as opposed to other things I have. Not everyone will like this scent, but if you like sweet smells, you might like it. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Notes: rasberry cream and musk.
I got it yesterday and to be honest, I am kind of dissapointed. You will get rasberries at first but almost immediately it transforms itself into slightly musky sweet scent. It kind of reminded me of Dream Angels Heavenly Shine. Don't get me wrong, Be Seduced smells nice but its just too simular to all the other scents they already have. And the part that irritated me the most-I got lotion and edt(new version they just put it out) and it barely lasted 45 minutes on me, layered. Common, VS, you really need to improve lasting power of your fragrances because I really feel like I am wasting money here. Sorry for the rant but I have to spray edt 6-7 times just to get it to last for 30-45 minutes, its a rip off. Rant over
All I can say is, its a nice scent but nothing new and lasting power is terrible. I will be returning this