October 2, 2014 | 1012 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - VS Fantasies Secret Craving

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by KANTSAKULA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it's like strippers drinking coke

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by jennthebestone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't like this one at all!!! It is just yucky!!!!!! It smells just gross!! I returned it as fast as I could. Out of all the Victoria's Secret fragrances this is the one I would put at the bottom!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

This is so disgusting to me. Its extremely sickening and too sweet for my taste. It made my stomach turn. I tried to like it but i ended up returning this for my usual pure seduction.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Wonderland449

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my all time fave scent by VS. I love the vanilla but wanted something more unique. This has the hints of vanilla but also a fruity floral scent. Its hard to explain but it has this dark, mysterious, sexy scent. I use the body wash and spray together. Would highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by thrrrrob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I forgot that I had this and uncovered it from layers of dust while I was going through all the fragrances I had. I sprayed it on by arm and gave it a sniff and I was instantly reminded of something but wasn't sure what. Few minutes later it hit me that this smells like my local LUSH store. Can't single out a product but the whole store, the mixture of various scents creates this particular smell. I never thought it was appealing, so I probably won't be wearing this. I am a vanilla and gourmand lover, but this satisfies neither of the two criteria. I wish it smelled like some bubblegum as someone else suggested, but that is sadly not the case on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by lizjoness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I took advantage of the 7 for $35 event VS has going on right now for their VS Fantasies body care line, and purchased Secret Craving. While it is definitely not my favorite one VS sells, it has a great scent. It is black currant and vanilla absolute, however the vanilla absolute isn't nearly as prominent as the black currant. As a vanilla lover this disappointed me, but it's a good smell nonetheless. Smells like candy more than anything to me (licorice, gummies, anything fruity). Very strong at first but goes away quickly and has great sillage. If you love sweet candy smelling fragrances, this would be a great one for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by beachsexybronze

Loooooooooove this scent!! This one (next to Coconut passion) is my FAVORITE out of all of these fantasy scents/lotions/mists!!

I have this in the EDT perfume-and smells soooo lovely!

Its a pretty blend of black currant and vanilla absolute (so it says on the packaging). Such a perfect combination!! Its strong at first, but the dry down becomes more softer and more lighter (but still dont over do it, less is more). If you love scents like anything sweet, gourmand, vanilla, etc...then this is HEAVEN to you!

The lasting power is pretty darn good as well! :) I will be buying the lotion and body mist, cause I just cant get enough of this perfume right now :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by HollieBaby

I have the body butter of this so I'm not sure if my review is true to the product but I'm going to take a shot at it. I really want to like this smell and I know it has potential, it's just the smell is wayyyy too sweet and I LOVE sweet smells myself. I wanted to give it a chance and thought maybe it would dry down to a better scent. Well it did and it didn't. It still has a very over powering smell of black currant and something that smells like berries. I'm not sure, but I don't smell any kind of vanilla in this scent. I would love to keep buying this though. :( Needs improvements.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite of the VS Garden line. I picked up the EDT in the 5/$30 deal, the other 4 items were gifts for my boyfriend's sisters for Christmas, but I thought what the hay and got secret craving for myself ;) not expecting much at all really. Well, I was pleasantly surprised that this was not another boring, basic fresh-fruity concoction like some of the others in the line. It is fruity (blackcurrant) but it also musky and warm, the vanilla DOES come through. Also, the silage and amount of time this lasts is excellent for an EDT. Usually EDT's completely vanish on me after an hour or less. This seems as strong as some of my more expensive EDP's. So, for six bucks, I'm totally thrilled with this. Not HG or anything, but a nice addition to my fragrance wardrobe :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by yourbritness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Smells good. It has black currant and vanilla absolute as the fragrance notes, but it is the black currant that I can really smell, not the vanilla. I think this is a good evening scent but I was looking for a scent with more vanilla in it, so I dont intend on buying this again.