Sana Esteny Body Massage Gel

3.0

on 4/11/2012 10:07:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This gel from Sana is billed as "A rinse-free beauty essence for massaging the whole body after bath. It leaves skin firmed and elastic. It contains the pungent ingredient of ginger essence oil to make warm feeling more long-lasting. Deep sea minerals extracted from seaweeds leave skin firmed. Honey, a natural hydrating ingredient, leaves skin delicate, lustrous and elastic. With a fresh scent of apple and ginger."

How to Use:

Wipe the sweat or the moisture off the body.

Apply an appropriate amount to the parts of the body in need and massage into skin.

No rinsing is required.

This comes in a standing tube of 180g. I purchased mine from Yesstyle.com for about 20$ USD, which means I consider it somewhat expensive. To start off with I'll say I had no illusions about the fact that this is a diet gimmick type product. No gel or lotion can possibly melt fat away, but I didn't go into this with those expectations. This gel has a heating effect -- similar to putting on Icy Hot, but without the "icy" part. I wanted this because I knew it had the heating effect, which I consider extremely useful and pleasant for my abdomen and thighs especially during my cycle. The scent is a pleasant apple/ginger blend and the gel absorbs easily and doesn't leave behind any weird filmy feelings. I can't say I have noticed any firming effects but I also haven't been using long enough to definitively say "NO" on that front -- but I think we all know that it's not possible for something like this to truly change the body.

Popular Lotions / Creams