October 25, 2014 | 1824 users online

Cleansers - MyChelle - Creamy Pumpkin Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by eyesopen33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice cleanser that feels luxurious on the skin when washing. My face is left cleansed but never dry or tight. I am nearly 40 now, and really stripped my skin in my younger days because my skin was so overly oily back then. I also used prescription acne medications. My skin is no longer as oily which I am very thankful for, but in the process of trying to control all the oil and outbreaks, my skin barrier got damaged, so I must now use very gentle cleansers that have no chemicals or preservatives in them. Natural is the only way to go. I love this cleanser and if you have not tried Mychelle cleansers yet, you are really missing out. They are all different, so worth getting sample sizes to see which ones work best for you. I support this company because I love so many of their products, and would like to see them stay in business. Just praying that they do not sell out to chemicals if they get bigger in the future. I think that Burt's Bee's was bought by Clorox just recently, and thus that line is no longer as natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by calico

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Purchased this as I have begin to switch to an all-natural skincare regime, and this is easily available at my neighbourhood pharmacy and is quite affordable.

I actually like the spicy scent. It is more of a spiced pumpkin pie scent, than a pumpkin scent.

This cleanser is most suitable for dry and/or mature skin. It works very well on my dry skin and it doesn't make me break out.
I apply and massage this on my skin, and then placed a warm facecloth on my face for a slow count of 5. This helps to open my pores and help the cleanser work better. I then gently wipe off in a circular motion. I repeat this another 2-3 times.

My skin always feel smooth and clean after, and ready for serum/cream application.

A reliable cream cleanser for me to fall back on. I also like that it is available in a 60ml plastic bottle that is very convenient for travel.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by scarlette77

The smell. Is gross. After using unscented products for years I really notice this. It's not a good makeup remover and cleanser. Suitable for normal to dry skin who don't wear makeup really and who love the smell and potential irritation of Grandma.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by silkyskin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sorry to spoil the fun, but this cleanser did not work for me. I didn't mind the smell and the tingling wasn't painful, but in the end this seemed to cause me to break out and have clogged pores. My skin is very clog-prone, though. I liked the creamy consistency, the flip-top cap and easy to squeeze (and travel with) bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by sdwno5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use Mychelle's Fruit Enzyme Cleanser in the spring and summer, but as soon as it turns cold (I live in Oregon), I switch to this product. It is a great cleanser that makes my skin feel hydrated. I usually follow up with the Fruit Enzyme mist/toner product for a bit extra moisture. I recommended it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Ranna1994

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this cleanser for about 4-5 months now, in the AM and PM. It is a bit runny coming out of the bottle but I've learned to deal with that. I don't mind the smell at all -DH thinks it's pretty strong, although not particularly unpleasant. After I remove my makeup first with makeup remover I wet my face and apply about a quarter sized amount. Using my fingertips I massage it for 60-90 seconds. There is just the slightest tingling, almost unnoticeable, but I feel that it's doing it's job and removing the dead skin cells and impurities. When I rinse with lukewarm water my face is fresh and very clean. I have VERY dry skin, which has improved greatly since starting to use MyChelle products almost exclusively, and this cleanser does a good job of cleansing my skin without stripping it. Occasionally I will have a dry patch here or there but I know that means it's time to exfoliate. I am very happy to have found this cleanser and definitely intend to keep using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Lurid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have only been using this product for a few days, but so far, so good!

My skin is normal to dry, but I still get hormonal break outs and have been battling blackheads constantly. This cleanser really appealed to me because I wanted the benefits of fruit enzymes, along with honey and seaweed/algae. Plus the smell reminds me of fall, which is my favorite season.

I don't find the smell to be overwhelming at all. It smells very natural, and warming. Can't go wrong with cinnammon and nutmeg in my book.

The texture is lotion like, and doesn't lather (which is fine with me--I prefer to use products free of sulfates and parabens). I use it with my Olay Pro-X cleansing brush and have seen good results so far. My skin is soft and looks more refined and even.

I plan on continuing use, I hope this winds up being my holy grail cleanser! I will update in a few weeks.