December 18, 2014 | 862 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Babyliss - Pro Nano Titanium 20 roller set [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by squidgybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Ive been dying to get hot rollers for a while now and finally got the babyliss pro nano titanium set of 20 rollers..Now i definitely did my share of research..I have to admit I was very keen on the conair instant heat multi-size hot roller set..but they weren't available..babyliss was also top of the list for me but thy werent selling the set i wanted..well finally i found these nd got them..I tried and looooooved them!!!! I had washed my hair used leave in conditioner,serum and heat protectant,blew dry my hair nd then used these..they heat up really fast and at first U have to get used to how warm to the touch they can be.They also smelt a little cz i think they r brand new but the smell doesnt get into ur hair...i found using clips better than the pins..the clips can leave a dent ..but that depends on how u place them..I did use the L'oreal elnett hairspray which is also fab..they reason why i mentioned all the stuff i used in my hair is cz im not sure if thats the reason why my curls lasted allll dayy!! yes they did.. I aslo used these on my aunt and friend who have thick coarse hair..the curls came out well on my aunts hair but they didnt last..this could be cz of her hair type nd also that her hair is permanently straightened..worked on my friends hair well too..Ive also used these without any product except heat protectant and i love it..curl didnt last as long but still love the results.. All in all I give these a 5/5..

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by ambrat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

After using this roller set for a couple months, I am in love. Shortly before I acquired this set from Folica, I impatiently purchased a Remington Compact Travel setter at a local store, and since using the Babyliss set the Remington set has collected dust. No comparison.

I haven't owned a curler set in several years, and I'm not big into using hot tools daily. Curling irons and straighteners are too damaging, so I went looking for a gentler way to softly curl my fine, wavy/curly hair. This Babyliss Pro set does a great job! It comes with clips and pins for choices in securing rollers, both work well and are comfortable to use. The rollers get very warm, but not extremely hot anywhere near the scale of a curling iron or the like. After curling my hair several times, I've grown quite proficient at doing so relatively quickly, and it always turns out nice. :)

Not much effort required. Comfortable to use and heats enough to curl without worry of serious burns. I just really like this particular set and would definitely give it as a gift. This being my first Babyliss product, I am thus far a happy customer! :)