December 19, 2014 | 1550 users online

Deodorants - Indigo Wild Zum - Bum

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Zuhay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I couldn't agree more with the previous reviewer, there really is no delicate way to review to this product. No matter how you cut it is simply awkward at best.... None the less it warrants review and rave reviews at that. I have been using Summers Eve for years despite the fact that I dislike what aerosol sprays do to the environment not to mention that Summers Eve is FAR FROM AN ALL NATURAL PRODUCT.

When I heard that Indigo Wild had released a comparable product I couldn't wait to try it. Needless to say with a brand that hold itself to the highest of standards I was not disappointed. Zum Bum is simply AMAZING. It is made with Witch Hazel, Vegetable Glycerin and Pure Essential Oils. This product isn't only for woman who want to stay fresh, I've told male friends about it and they are loving it as well. Granted it holds a greater appeal for females but it's not called Zum BUM for nothing.....

I would give this product more than five stars if I could. I keep one in my bathroom and carry one in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

No delicate way to put this-so I'll get right to the point. Zum Bum is an awesome product. It's a "bidet in a bottle"...according to the bottle. It's to be used after going to the toilet. It's like a baby wipe for adults. Spritz the small spray bottle a few times on your toilet paper, wipe, and you are done, This make you feel super clean-you gals know what I mean, It's made of witch hazel and essential oils, so it's very soothing, and leaves behind a faint cleanish scentl...it's in no way perfumy, and I haven't noticed any side effects. In fact, I may buy a bottle to keep in my purse. I feel silly for reviewing it, but it's a really cool product, and I'm kind of surprised it hasn't caught on. I'm hooked and am already plotting backups. I get mine at drugstore.com.