January 27, 2015 | 1557 users online

Eyeliner - Soap & Glory - Supercat

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2015 5:01:00 AM More reviews by jennyxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first ever liquid eyeliner I had was similar to this and it was from collection 200 or something like that, So when it ran out I wanted something more expensive but not higher end as i don't tend to wear eyeliner a lot.

Packaging- Love the super cool, relaxed packaging, very modern and simple.

Wear/Feel- Best decision ever! I love the felt width as some can be to thin or some can be too hard and hurts your eye when you apply it but not with this! It is so so so easy to apply, as i said i don't wear it often and I never make a mistake with it and doesn't bug when its set. You also get rather a lot.

Price- 6!! Seriously you cannot go wrong. I would happily pay 20.

Overall if you don't want to spend to much on eyeliner and are looking for a dupe to benefits eyeliner than this will do the trick more so will the new soap and glory which has the exact same tip as the benefit liner, but also if you are used to higher end brands but are fed of them disappointing you then please try this! I have never looked back since purchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2015 4:06:00 AM More reviews by arielfowkes

I bought this after hearing such amazing things about it from literally everyone. I have been using liquid eyeliner pretty much my whole life so maybe I'm just impatient but I didn't find it easy to use, not because it was difficult to do a good line but because it took forever to fill in a cat eye, it was really slow because the tip is so small. Overall though I do think it could be a really good product especially if you find eyeliner difficult and want to take your time doing it. It stays on all day but is a breeze to remove. I will buy this product again and continue to use it everyday but I'll have my eye out for a better liner. A great product just not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2015 2:57:00 AM More reviews by pegbasket

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The felt tip pen of this product is very easy to use and delivers an intense black line which in all honesty is a bit too harsh for me but i bought it anyway on a trip home to England. I live in Australia now and the ridiculous price of cosmetics here makes you go on a shopping frenzy when overseas. I would have preferred a warm dark brown but for a more dramatic look this is the way to go if you are very fair. The problem i had was that it flaked off in chunks throughout the day, literally chunks on my eyelid that i could peel off. I don't know if i got one that was defective reading the rest of the great reviews on here but i really could not get it to work for me. I gave up after a week of having to check my face every hour at work. Maybe setting it with an eyeshadow would help but im too put off by it now to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by katyjanee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've repurchased this eyeliner countless times, I cannot even stress how amazing it is. I've had the problem of a lot of these 'felt tip' style eyeliners flaking or just disappearing and smudging by the end of the day but my favourite thing about this is it doesn't budge - the tip is sturdy as well which makes it so much easier to apply - a perk if you're new to eyeliner ladies! I also love how this eyeliner is super black, I find a lot of eyeliners I've used aren't exactly black which is so annoying. This eyeliner just delivers and I think it's so much better than a lot of similar products out there - I prefer this to the L'Oreal alternative and the MAC eyeliner I used to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Lucylou01

This is absolutely the best eyeliner I've ever used,I have used high end but always seem to go back to this drugstore eyeliner.the price for something this good is amazing it lasted ALL day even through sweat and rain,it's so easy to apply to your eye with the 'felt tip' applicator it's just an amazing product however the one flaw about it is straight after you apply it iT can stay a little wet which is perfect to wipe away mistakes but some times it can smudge under your eye straight after all you do is wipe this away and it doesn't happen again so it's practically smudge free the rest of the time!its an amazing product and I really recommend it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by trippy123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this product! I found this product to have a very dense black colour which is hard to find as some felt tip style liners need another layer or a black eyeshadow over the top to create a dramatic black line. I found the felt tip itself to be a perfect way of application because it was neither too hard nor too flexible which meant you have perfect control over your line which fingers crossed means no silly bumps or smudging. We all know a wing is very hard to accomplish but with this liner I found my wing to be instagram/tumblr worthy, it was perfect. Plus who doesn't love that adorable packaging with the right amount of femininity and edge it draws you in and looks perfect in your makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by holaitsstephxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the first pen-style eyeliner I have ever bought - and won't be the last! When I bought this I was a beginner with eyeliner and having struggled with using a eyeliner pencil, I heard great things about this eyeliner and heard it was easy to use, so I thought I would give it a try. Firstly, this eyeliner is very easy to use and gives a nice black line. You can thicken the line up easily and although I often have to use a cotton bud to neaten the line, it only takes me about 2 minutes to line the top lines of my eyes! The colour is very black, so if you are not into black eyeliner this is not for you. The packaging is SO CUTE. This would make a nice gift, especially for a beginner at eyeliner. This eyeliner honestly lasts all day on me. I have quite oily eyes but this honestly stays out all day. Even after I've been crying this stays put which I think is unbelievable. The price of this product is pretty good for the quality and the packaging! Overall I would recommend this product, especially is you are a beginner at eyeliner because this is really easy to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 5:49:00 AM More reviews by queenofthenile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've only just started to get into winged liner, so I'm not very good at achieving that pefect flick..yet! But this eyeliner makes it so much easier. I've tried gel liners with the little brush as well as a L'Oreal felt tip liquid liner, but this has been the easiest to use by far. It goes on smoothly and stays put. And although I've been using mine on and off for the past year, it hasn't dried out at all! I'm eager to try the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner that everyone raves about as an alternative (I'm not loyal to products at all hehe) but I think this is an excellent eyeliner for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by sarahellen1980

It is smooth, dark, sleek - everything an eyeliner should be. I love using it - I did stray temporarily to Benefit They're Real, but I was soon back with Supercat. Fantastic product

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by maria91

I love it - it applies very easily, and I'm far from an expert when applying eyeliner, it's matte, doesn't bleed and at an excellent price.

HOWEVER, I took away one lippie because although it applies very black, after a while I feel it goes somewhat grey. Nevertheless, still an excellent choice, especially for beginners.

PS: It hasn't dried out on me and I've had it for over 10 months which I find amazing!