November 26, 2014 | 962 users online

Eyeliner - Soap & Glory - Supercat

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Lucylou01

This is absolutely the best eyeliner I've ever used,I have used high end but always seem to go back to this drugstore eyeliner.the price for something this good is amazing it lasted ALL day even through sweat and rain,it's so easy to apply to your eye with the 'felt tip' applicator it's just an amazing product however the one flaw about it is straight after you apply it iT can stay a little wet which is perfect to wipe away mistakes but some times it can smudge under your eye straight after all you do is wipe this away and it doesn't happen again so it's practically smudge free the rest of the time!its an amazing product and I really recommend it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by trippy123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this product! I found this product to have a very dense black colour which is hard to find as some felt tip style liners need another layer or a black eyeshadow over the top to create a dramatic black line. I found the felt tip itself to be a perfect way of application because it was neither too hard nor too flexible which meant you have perfect control over your line which fingers crossed means no silly bumps or smudging. We all know a wing is very hard to accomplish but with this liner I found my wing to be instagram/tumblr worthy, it was perfect. Plus who doesn't love that adorable packaging with the right amount of femininity and edge it draws you in and looks perfect in your makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by holaitsstephxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the first pen-style eyeliner I have ever bought - and won't be the last! When I bought this I was a beginner with eyeliner and having struggled with using a eyeliner pencil, I heard great things about this eyeliner and heard it was easy to use, so I thought I would give it a try. Firstly, this eyeliner is very easy to use and gives a nice black line. You can thicken the line up easily and although I often have to use a cotton bud to neaten the line, it only takes me about 2 minutes to line the top lines of my eyes! The colour is very black, so if you are not into black eyeliner this is not for you. The packaging is SO CUTE. This would make a nice gift, especially for a beginner at eyeliner. This eyeliner honestly lasts all day on me. I have quite oily eyes but this honestly stays out all day. Even after I've been crying this stays put which I think is unbelievable. The price of this product is pretty good for the quality and the packaging! Overall I would recommend this product, especially is you are a beginner at eyeliner because this is really easy to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 5:49:00 AM More reviews by queenofthenile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've only just started to get into winged liner, so I'm not very good at achieving that pefect flick..yet! But this eyeliner makes it so much easier. I've tried gel liners with the little brush as well as a L'Oreal felt tip liquid liner, but this has been the easiest to use by far. It goes on smoothly and stays put. And although I've been using mine on and off for the past year, it hasn't dried out at all! I'm eager to try the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner that everyone raves about as an alternative (I'm not loyal to products at all hehe) but I think this is an excellent eyeliner for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by sarahellen1980

It is smooth, dark, sleek - everything an eyeliner should be. I love using it - I did stray temporarily to Benefit They're Real, but I was soon back with Supercat. Fantastic product

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by maria91

I love it - it applies very easily, and I'm far from an expert when applying eyeliner, it's matte, doesn't bleed and at an excellent price.

HOWEVER, I took away one lippie because although it applies very black, after a while I feel it goes somewhat grey. Nevertheless, still an excellent choice, especially for beginners.

PS: It hasn't dried out on me and I've had it for over 10 months which I find amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by laur3ntini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My current go to liner. Has lasted longer than any other liner of this type I have tried without drying, and I use it every day. My only complaint is that sometimes the end of the flick is not sharp enough for my liking, but otherwise easy to use. I have very oily skin and, so long as I use a primer on my oily lids , it doesn't transfer and is still in place at the end of the working day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by spatches

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner!

I have very sensitive eyes and oily lids - not a good combination - so I've tried many eyeliners, but none compares to this. I bought Supercat on a whim; I've never use felt-tip before and the packaging is cute, so why not? And boy was I glad!

It's dark enough, and easy to use for an "eyeliner-noob" like me (Although I have tried many eyeliners, I don't put eyeliner on a daily basis so I prone to mistakes.), plus it easily fills in the space in between my lashes. I do not need to tightline after.

I am not sure if it's waterproof as I've yet to test it underwater, but I was out shopping for a whole day in London with only the eyeliner on (no primer or eyeshadow), and there was no smudge at all! A first for my oily lids. Very impressed! =D
However, now that I'm back in Malaysia, I tend to see some smudges beneath the outer corner of my eyes (even with eyeliner and eyeshadow), but it's usually towards the end of the day and considering the heat and humidity of Malaysia, it's no a big deal.

The only eyeliner I had not seen smudges was Clio's Kill-liner (I hope I got the name right!). Though, it has a shiny finish (unlike Supercat's matte finish). I don't really like that, so Supercat remains my fave after all these years.
Also, in both climates, the eyeliner stays on the entire time I wear it. No need for touch-ups.

Best part was that it hardly irritates my sensitive eyes, and it's listed as a vegan product on S&G's website, if that is a concern.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Zoe8x

I love this eyeliner, I use it on a daily basis. As it has a pen like appearance it is very easy to apply leaving a smooth straight line. It is dark and has long staying power. I feel it lasts for ages as well before drying out!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by GraceSmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My feelings towards this eyeliner is subjective for numerous reasons, but I shall only go into a couple. Firstly, the product has a lovely nib applicator that allows for good control whilst applying, hence making it very easy to create the perfect wing. However, this product does transfer quickly (even when wearing a eyelid primer), this usually isn't a problem during the day as I can easily touch it up, but for nights out I tend to avoid this eyeliner, as the last thing I want to be doing is touching up my eyeliner every hour! Overall I feel this eyeliner is perfect for beginners, or people who are lazy (like me!) and don't want to spend ages on their makeup, but it is dependent on whether you're willing to touch it up every hour or two.