Soap & Glory Supercat

4.1

Aqua (Water), Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lignosulfonate, Sodium Laureth-11, Carboxylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Methylaparben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, EDTA, CI 77266 (Black2)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Sadly I was very disappointed in this one. The formula has a very weak colour payoff that requires lot of building up. It then transfers onto the upper eye area, melts off and smudges in just a few hours.

The only good thing about it is the precision brush - I've NEVER found an eyeliner that applies so easily. If the formula was more pigmented and it stayed put instead of melting off in the corners, this would be perfect. Maybe an eyelid primer would help!

This product makes me so happy and so sad at once. I live in the US, and this past summer I went to the UK and picked it up at Boots. I LOVE ITTTTT. I never was able to do a proper cat eye before I bought this. This makes it so easy! The application is so smooth and so black, control is easy, and it even smells good! It isn't waterproof, but it lasts all day for me with minimal smudging or fading. It's great. BUT after 6 months of almost daily use, it's starting to dry up. That's not horrible for £7, but they don't sell it in the US! GRR! So if you live in an area where it's sold, buy it. If you don't, let's all hope soap and glory decides to bestow it upon us soon.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Ive been through two of these in the past two years, and between the two i have seen some inconsistencies in the product. The first one lasted for an entire year, with no weird smell, no fading, and the tip was just as good as when i first bought it. The second one ended up being a massive disappointment, im positive it was a bad batch, because the tip dried out within the first week and never went back to normal no matter how much liner went through it, and after having it for less time than the other one it started to smell strongly of alchohol and gave me a painful rash on my eyelid... so... on one hand the first liner was great, super black, easy to use, on the other hand, the second one was a disaster!

im on the fence here, people.

I loved this when I first bought it, the felt tip pen made it really easy to work with but after a while it became less intense black and more transparent.. It also smudged quite a bit so I have just purchased the Stila stay all day liquid eyeliner (which this is meant to be a dupe for) and hopefully it won't have this problem :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Looking at the other comments here I think I must have picked up a dud. While the packaging was great and made the product look high end when it was indeed very affordable and the tip was perfect for control and precision the product itself is what let me down. I found it very hard to get a dark, opaque line and had to go over my liner 4 or 5 times (I've never had a black eyeliner than took more than 2 coats) and even then I felt like it was patchy. I didn't find it long lasting either as each time I checked my face it had faded more and more much like sharpie on your hand after washing your hands over and over. And I don't have especially oily lids and my eyes weren't watering at any point. And I found that the underside of my cat eye flick disappeared completely after a few hours, presumably from laughing or smiling throughout the day (though thankfully it didn't smudge!) All in all this is one of the worst liquid eyeliners I've ever tried which is a shame because I love the tip!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner, I've owned two so far! It's really easy to use (especially for a beginner), and the shape means you can very between thinner and thicker lines. It's very pigmented, and doesn't smudge easily. Would definitely recommend!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I've been using this eyeliner for the last couple of weeks and it works really well for me. It's easy to do a winged effect and so far hasn't smudged against my eyelids, the packaging is nice and simple. If I am wearing eyeshadow, I do have to apply a few coats on top in order to get the most coverage, it also takes a while to completely remove the product with make-up wipes. Other than that, I will definitely buy again.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i brought my second one this morning and so i feel like i have a good idea about the pros and cons of this eyeliner.
pros-
firstly it applies a really jet black line which can be thick or thin because of the shape of the pen knib and becuase of the pen-like shape of the eyeliner it makes it really easy to apply which is something i usually really struggle with.
secondly it lasts for ages on my eyelids (even longer after wearing primer).
thirdly it lasts around 3 months (used 5 days a week) before it runs out.

cons-
its not that easy to get hold of in other countries apart from the UK.

Im really undecided about this eyeliner on the one hand I really like the tip and it gives a really great look but on the other I find the thick line you inevitably end up with (or at least I do) to be really harsh. But hey thats my preference. In terms of the formula you can really build up a black line and it does last a long time which is great but it does mean I found it a right pain to remove. If a really defined cat eye is the look you're after then this delivers.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My HG eyeliner!!! After having L'Oreal, Maybelline, MAC, Max Factor, Bobbi Brown and Revlon disappoint me, I had lost my hope for finding the perfect eyeliner to the point that I quit wearing eyeliner altogether. Now I'm so grateful to have impulsively purchased the Soap & Glory Supercat Liner. Finally I can rock a cat eye without fear everyday! Thank you S&G!