April 19, 2014 | 1152 users online

Eyeliner - Soap and Glory - Supercat

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by littlem0tel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This eyeliner was bought for as part of a gift - I am never without eyeliner and I am always open to trying new eye products.

Generally the eyeliner isn't bad however I do like a really black eyeliner and found that the shade was much more subtle than others I have tried. The eyeliner does dry fairly quickly and the pen tip makes it very easy to draw with allowing very accurate lines.

I personally don't believe this eyeliner has much staying power, after a few hours it appears to have transferred off the lid slightly.

I have also found that the pen dries up quite quickly and doesn't last long - for the price this is a huge negative as it's double the price of some of the other drug store liner pens.

If you're looking for a subtle eyeliner that you wont need to last a lengthy time then give this a go as it is very easy to use, it just isn't what I like from an eye product

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by ArmaniJadaXO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BUY IT NOW!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by ac21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have always struggled to perfect my eyeliner flick however the tip of this makes it so easy to do! It is really black and lasts all day. Such a great buy, will be repurchasing

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by whateilidhdid

Love love love the effect this eyeliner gives! It goes on so smooth and the tip is perfect for a subtle cat eye look. The tip of my last Supercat broke off which was disappointing but I've had no trouble with this new one. I hate the smell but that's a small price to pay for a perfect liner! The price is great and last for months. I love the cool packaging and how light it is. Overall = 9/10!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was so pleased that I threw this liquid eyeliner in my basket at the last minute! A couple of years ago I was just about to go on holiday and needed a liquid eyeliner desperately. I didn't want to spend much so at £6, this seemed like a bargain! I had used many Soap and Glory products before so knew I was getting a good deal!

The pen is really easy to use as it's just like a felt tip! No messing around with brushes etc, it just glides on. It lasts a long time and I can't wait to purchase my next one! :D

I used to use it just for an evening look when going out but now I tend to wear it everyday just on my upper eyelids for a nice defined-eyes look. It still looks casual for Uni in the day with some nice Bad Gal Lash by Benefit and Urban Decay eyeshadow! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by itstotallybea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best 'marker' style liquid eyeliner I have ever used, goes on easy, the tip hasn't become dry over time, extremely opaque and smooth in consistency. The only flaw I have found with this is the same with any liquid eyeliner, having a steady hand and dealing with hard to correct mistakes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by SparkleBunny37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Soap&Glory's Supercat is a "Carbon Black Extreme Eyeliner", is a seemingly popular liquid pen style eyeliner from this beloved British bath&body brand. Soap&Glory says that this pen liner "features unique Inkjet color release and Gloss-Fix finish to give rich and intense colour. The foolproof marker tip creates two looks - fine point for a natural look or thick edge to add a dramatic flash! Uses long lasting, long wear pigments plus a high percentage of carbon black for intense colour release". I'm not sure how much of that actually made sense. My dear friend Rae spent me this eyeliner as a Christmas gift. Supercat contains .5 oz of product and retails for 6 (about $9.50 USD). Soap&Glory products can be bought at drugstores throughout the UK, Germany, and Canada. A limited selection of marked up Soap&Glory products can also be found at Sephora here in the States, but unfortunately Supercat is not one of the available products. Soap&Glory does not test on animals. The Supercat eyeliner was made in Italy.
Soap&Glory is known for their cute and girly packaging, and Supercat's packaging is no exception. This eyeliner comes in a pink and gold cardboard box. The box features the product name, Soap&Glory logo, application tips, and the ingredient list. The eyeliner it's self comes in a black plastic pen. The cap of this pen snaps on very firmly, which is great, it helps product the felt tip from drying out, but I also find it very difficult to open. The pen features Supercat written on it in dynamic pink lettering. Pulling off the cap reveals an elongated felt tip applicator. The felt tip is extremely saturated with product, so there's no skipping involved. Supercat's tip is wide, but tapers to a very fine tip.
I kinda struggle with applying Supercat; sometimes it glides right on and I get the perfect cat eye flick at the end and other times I just can't get it right. The tip of Supercat is difficult for me to correctly angle on my smaller eyes, but that's user error, not Soap&Glory's fault. For me, I find it easier to paint some of Supercat onto an angled eyeliner brush and apply it from there. I think Soap&Glory's Supercat eyeliner's packaging is cute and the felt tip is nicely designed, just not suited to my eye shape.
Soap&Glory's Supercat is great. Most liquid eyeliners work out pretty well for me, so I can't say whether or not Supercat is extraordinary, but it certainly is good, to say the least. Supercat is a very pigmented, deep black. This liner doesn't seep into fine lines, nor does it smudge or smear, it stays exactly where you put it all day long even in hot, humid conditions. Supercat will smear a little bit if you rub your eyes, which you shouldn't do anyway, so it won't be a problem right? Despite Supercat's longevity I find this eyeliner really easy to remove. I have two qualms with Supercat, neither of them are major, but they are worth mentioning. The first issue is that while Supercap applies as a very day black, it fades somewhat throughout the day. It doesn't turn grey or anything, just a less intense black. The other problem? Supercat is stinky! It smells chemically and unpleasant, but not enough to ruin the product for me.
I really enjoy Soap&Glory's Supercat Carbon Black Extreme Eyeliner Pen! The packaging is attractive, though the felt tip isn't ideal for my eye shape. The price of Supercat is very fair in my opinion. The quality of Soap&Glory's eyeliner is very good! The wear time is great, though there is some fading. This has been my new go-to eyeliner, I've been using it every day lately. I can definitely see myself finishing this liner, and I think I may need to request another from Rae in our next swap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 8:53:00 AM More reviews by rosielouiselove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this product! I love my winged eyeliner and i've never been able to find one black enough and with good staying power until i found this!
i swatched this in store and 5 hours later it was still the same and it took me ages to scrub it off my hand!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by laiwah28

I used to use the Bobbi Brown Gel Liner, but I'm defiantly sticking to this liner. It stays put for me usually around 6-7 hours and I find the felt tip like brush is easier. I've noticed people said its watery, it is only slightly but I think this helps you get a better flick as you can almost "glide" or "paint" it on in 2/3 strokes.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Kriszta07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When swatched on the back of my hand it is a sharp intense black line. When I apply it on my lash line it is grey, watery and runny. I tried it several times but it is the same. Will not buy again.