August 21, 2014 | 2175 users online

Lipstick - Make Up For Ever - Rouge Artist Natural #N41

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I've been looking for a nice coral/orange color for the summer. This is PERFECT. The color leans more towards coral, which I love. This color suits many different skin tones. This is definitely a bright, eye catching lipstick. What I like is that this is beautiful, but not too over the top. This definitely is an attention grabber. I also love the formula & how smooth this glides on. This is also very hydrating as well. The color is buildable, you can go lighter or more intense if you want. This adds that little POP to your makeup. The only thing I don't like is the staying power. This color quickly fades, which was very dissapointing. I had to keep reapplying this every 10 minutes. Other than that, this is a great color/lipstick. Since the staying power wasn't that great, I'm not sure if I would buy this one again. Especially at $19 a pop, I would expect the staying power to be better. That's too much money for me to be able to overlook the staying power of this. I still gave this 4 points though, because I don't think it would be fair to go any lower since I did love the color itself & the smooth/hydrating formula. If you don't mind reapplying often, this is worth checking out.

**UPDATE:** I ended up returning this & getting my money back. It's a nice color, but not for me.