MISSHA Super Aqua Oxygen Micro Essence Peeling

2.7

on 11/29/2013 9:45:00 AM

Certainly not for sensitive skin. I had some raised bumps like mosquito bites after washing off my face. Skin does feel smooth and clean. My T-zone has cleared off from the persistent dead cells and whiteheads. I will only use this once a week at most. The bumps goes off in just a few hours.The trick is to be very gentle when massaging off the peel.

on 6/26/2012 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've always found MISSHA products pretty gimmicky -- but was the fool again for giving in to this one. The bubbling, "tickling" action of this peel cleanser as you wait -- which the instructions explicitly, teasingly warn of -- belies the fact that it is a thoroughly ineffective, inactive product. Not only did it not exfoliate or clean my pores as claimed. Leaving it on for the 5-10 minutes recommended actually resulted in a worrying heating sensation, and even after rubbing and washing (again per instructions) my skin felt slightly sticky. It does contain hyaluronic acid, which lends your face some dewiness as immediate aftereffect. The question is, who'd buy a $22 *cleanser* for that?

on 4/10/2012 6:02:00 AM

This product is a kind of gel exfoliator that you have to let bubble before massaging to get all the dead skin cells off. My skin feels very smooth afterwards and I've noticed that tone appears more even (I've used it twice in that past week). But beware of using this product if you have sensitive skin together with acne/pimples! I had a few tiny raised spots that were barely noticeable, but it seems that this product inflamed them a bit.

Popular Treatments (Face)