August 20, 2014 | 2036 users online

Moisturizers - Christian Dior - Skin perfect pore refining moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by jjquan

I really wanted to love this product. I really did. I tried it out for over a month and eventually had to return it. It has a gel like consistency that goes on easy and I think absorbs easily into the skin also. It's really hard to gauge whether or not it did because of the mattifying properties that help "pore refine". Over the course of the month, this product didn't break me out (total win!) but I also didn't notice that it helped my pores either. To be honest, I didn't think that moisturized very well either - it kind of felt like a primer. There was a little bit of a weird chemical scent to it, but it didn't bother me and it dissipated very quickly. I would recommend you getting a sample before taking the jump, that way you don't have to make the potential trip back!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Lilith12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I did not see any change in my skin when using this product and I think it broke me out.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by MaryKate88

Pro's:
- matte finish
- smooth texture
- leaves the skin quite soft
- nice scent
- hygienic bottle

Con's:
- not enough sebum control for oily skin
- no differences noticed in skin condition

Conclusion:
While this is a nice moisturizer, it actually does nothing more than that, and for people with oily skin this moisturizer is still too rich. I don't think its properties are any worth of the price. So I won't repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Danniil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product!
I have normal skin, But slightly more on the dryer side so I use this product as a primer (normally under my liquid makeup) and I use a moisturiser underneath it.
This product dramatically extends the wear of my foundation (diorskin forever). I can put it on at 8am and work til 8pm and not have to even touch up on powder! If I use a non pore minimising primer underneath my foundation I alway have to do nose touch ups.
I also love that since this product is technically skincare, that it's benefiting my skin while I wear it and it feels SO GOOD!
I find the price fairly reasonable for this product too. It's a Dior product so you can't expect it to be cheap, As mentioned before it includes lots of skincare benefits AND it's 50ml-unlike most primers which are 30ml or less.

Only thing I don't like is I think the bottle is unnecessarily bulky-But I can deal with that ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good moisturizer for combination to oily skin. It smells great, it goes on smoothly, it goes on matte, and creates a smooth canvas for your makeup. That being said, I think it is overpriced because it did not help with my oiliness during the day at all, nor did I think it made my pores look any smaller. So it did not live up to its claim which is why it isnt worth the price to me.