April 18, 2014 | 1962 users online

Moisturizers - Christian Dior - Skin perfect pore refining moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Lilith12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I did not see any change in my skin when using this product and I think it broke me out.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by MaryKate88

Pro's:
- matte finish
- smooth texture
- leaves the skin quite soft
- nice scent
- hygienic bottle

Con's:
- not enough sebum control for oily skin
- no differences noticed in skin condition

Conclusion:
While this is a nice moisturizer, it actually does nothing more than that, and for people with oily skin this moisturizer is still too rich. I don't think its properties are any worth of the price. So I won't repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Danniil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product!
I have normal skin, But slightly more on the dryer side so I use this product as a primer (normally under my liquid makeup) and I use a moisturiser underneath it.
This product dramatically extends the wear of my foundation (diorskin forever). I can put it on at 8am and work til 8pm and not have to even touch up on powder! If I use a non pore minimising primer underneath my foundation I alway have to do nose touch ups.
I also love that since this product is technically skincare, that it's benefiting my skin while I wear it and it feels SO GOOD!
I find the price fairly reasonable for this product too. It's a Dior product so you can't expect it to be cheap, As mentioned before it includes lots of skincare benefits AND it's 50ml-unlike most primers which are 30ml or less.

Only thing I don't like is I think the bottle is unnecessarily bulky-But I can deal with that ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good moisturizer for combination to oily skin. It smells great, it goes on smoothly, it goes on matte, and creates a smooth canvas for your makeup. That being said, I think it is overpriced because it did not help with my oiliness during the day at all, nor did I think it made my pores look any smaller. So it did not live up to its claim which is why it isnt worth the price to me.