September 2, 2014 | 1216 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Mineralize - Smutty Green

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by 4lcloverab

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just got this and I am in love! I love it dry as it's like an olive green, but when I use it with fix+, I get an AMAZING result! It's more like an army/emerald green when wet. I think you get a lot for your money with this. It's a very large pan. Give it a try especially if you have green eyes. However, it would be great with any eye color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by pdu2503

Love this color! It's absolutely perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by 4patti

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pleasantly surprised by this mineralized shadow at first test. Very glittery but pretty mix of greens, charcoal & cream in its pan. Serious staying power when applied wet and minimal fallout; I tried it in the store, thought oh well, we'll see how long this holds up (not) and was proven wrong- if you don't remove it, it doesn't fade or wear completely off. The color is a TRUE emerald when applied damp; rich and vibrant. I have not sprung for this yet as it's a more "fun" shade, not what I consider a must-have or an everyday staple. But it gave gorgeous life to my plain black liner/neutral shadow combo and is now definitely a contender the next time I'm looking for a stunning pop of color :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know what took me so long to review this product, I guess I thought I already had. This is the most gorgeous green eyeshadow of any type I have ever had. You really need to wear it foiled (wet) to get the full gorgeous, gorgeous effect. It must be seen and tried to be believed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

This has got to be THE most perfect emerald green eyeshadow!! It is pretty shimmery, I won't say it's "glittery" but it sparkly? It's a nice deep emerald green shimmer with a dark black background. As with most/all MES, these really do perform best when foiled (used wet). The green really pops and gives your eyes a very glamorous smoky look. When used dry, it's more of a matte black with green shimmers. But wet??? it's like green liquid metal or aluminum foil!!! Definitely one of my faves!! Then again, I love pretty much all of the MAC MES's :D

I have: Ether, Young Punk, Smutty Green, Mercurial, and Earthly Riches (which is more satin/frost compared to the rest which are shimmery)