July 25, 2014 | 1937 users online

Mascara - Avon - Super Extend Extreme

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 7:10:00 AM More reviews by heyyjp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I honestly don't understand what everyone is complaining about. I LOVE THIS. It's my absolute favorite, go-to mascara. My lashes are super short, somewhat sparse, and thin. This makes them look sleek, long and full.

I get compliments all the time; people say they look "doll-like" or ask if I'm wearing falsies. I can't recommend it enough, and I don't even like Avon products! My sister is the one who occasionally orders from them, so I stock up then.

I've tried everything from a variety of drugstore to high-end crap, like Diorshow. None come close. I like Maybelline's Rocket and Great Lash okay, and Benefit's They're Real is good too, but hands-down, THIS. IS. IT.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by peachmoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Separates nicely and isn't clumpy but that's about all that's going well here. It doesn't hold a curl very well and overall it's not outstanding as a REGULAR mascara. More notably for a product with this name, I didn't notice any lengthening effect at all. In addition, it always leaves black dots above (probably most people won't have this problem- I have long eyelashes naturally) and smudges under my eyes within 30min, which is bizarre since I only do the top lashes. I didn't buy this, but borrowed it from my mother so I'm not sure how much it cost but I've never paid less than $16 for a (poor quality) mascara in Australia, the average being $20... Apparently this retails for around $23 so with this quality (not to mention an ugly container...), I definitely wouldn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by lushblush

I hate the packaging. Bright neon yellow, ew hahaha! That's not an issue though, the brush is nice because there are many bristles to capture every lash from root to tip! It has an average formula though. Little length, little volume, little pigmentation and average curl! I wouldn't repurchase and I got it free anyway from an avon gift.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Formerann83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Have purchased several times now. Best mascara ever. Great sheen, doesn't flake, perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Punkye

This is awesome :) I've been wearing this mascara since it came out ... No smudges, and it holds well !

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by jlatt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you want the look of false lashes, use this mascara! It's wonderful. I wear it on my top lashes only as it makes the bottom lashes look too long. It goes on smoothly and doesn't clump if you don't use too much. It doesn't irritate my eyes and I wear contacts.

The only thing I don't like is that it flakes off a bit throughout the day. I try to stock up on this when it's on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by karlimarly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Most mascaras that I have used usually end up leaving black smudges under my eyes by mid-day. I can wear this mascara all day without any smudging or flaking, and I love that the fibers make my runty lashes look longer. It isn't too goopy, either, so it only takes a couple swaps on the tube to get the excess off, and then it goes on really cleanly and clump-free. The brush has short bristles in two sections and long in two others, so it is easy to get right down to the lashline and get the base, which is important for me because I have totally blonde lashes and it looks silly if there is a gap. Then the long bristles work well for covering the rest of the lash. I have not experience flaking or smudging at all with this mascara! My one complaint it due to packaging, I think. After just a few uses, I couldn't get the handle to screw back on completely, so it got a bit dry inside, but it still works great.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by AndreaaaMariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm surprised by the reviews on this. I LOVE this mascara. The small bristles on the brush are perfect for my eyelashes. It doesn't clump at all and I love how well it separates my lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by xBeautyNAshleyx

Like most people are saying, no it's not the worlds worst mascara, but it's not the best either. My few complaints are that it's clumpy, like it leaves huge gapes. When you blink it sticks together. And when you diping the wand you get all this excess mascara at the tip. It's ok..

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by waterbaby241

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I hate this mascara, and I HATE Avon for discontinuing the best mascara ever- Astonishing Lengths. If was the perfect volume & lengthening mascara. Do me, and all of us, a favor and write to Avon & beg them to bring it back. This crappy mascara made my lashes dry out & break off.