July 28, 2014 | 1378 users online

Conditioner - Organix - Macadamia Oil Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 6:23:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this BOGO 50% off at Ulta. This is my favorite conditioner from the Organix line and one I keep coming back to because of the slip. You have to make sure to really rinse it out well however the extra time is worth it for me. It has a creamy consistency, dark yellow color, and smells wonderful. The scent does not linger unfortunately once my hair dries fully but I can tolerate that. It leaves my hair with great shine and softness and does feel very moisturizing. My hair air-dries less frizzy and with good texture. My curls look more bouncier. It is a light protein conditioner with keratin, so if protein sensitive you may not like this too much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

My favorite conditioner now. This is very thick and creamy. It really does hydrate and make my hair smooth and very shiny. I have thick, coarse, wavy, and long hair and this seriously makes a huge difference in how it looks and feels.

I love Organix and love how everything they have is sulfate free and wont damage my color. The price can't be beat for what it has in it and what it does. $5.99 always well spent on their products.

Macadamia is awesome for the hair and my hair LOVES it more than any other oil.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by beautynewbielbc

I was really needing a hydrating conditioner for my dry ends and this was not it. It left me really dry. I did however love the smell and it had great slip. I will use the rest for pre-shampoo treatments.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Oksanaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have long thick slightly wavy hair and it is not been chemically treated but it is dry and has split ends. I was recommened macademia oil and with my good experience with the moroccan argan oil mist, I decided to try this conditioner out.

Now this one is suppose to moisturise with macademia oil and treat the split ends with the help of sugar cane.

When I used it and washed it off, I felt it had no effect and it left a sort of residue in my hair. It has a great smell but I don't think it has any effect on me and thats disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Maneejih

This is the worst conditioner I have ever used. It is so runny and liquidy and it does nothing for my long coarse curly hair. Conditioners should condition hair and make your hair look better but this one made my hair look frizzier and dryer than before. I would give it zero stars if I could, that's how bad it is.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by jendreamy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i was looking to this conditioner to maybe replace my pureology hydrate set, since those are so expensive, but this conditioner really didn't do much for my hair at all.
i was disappointed, because while it did sort of condition my hair, it left my hair very thick and very easily tangled. my hair is slightly thick already and tangles easily already, and i feel like this just exacerbated all the bad qualities! )':
i think this would work really well as a thickening sort of conditioner for thinner hair types? it wasn't a hit for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by bukolalala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My boyfriend purchased this conditioner for me so I tried it the next day and I was really happy with it. The conditioner itself is pleasantly lightweight so I felt it'd be easily absorbed by my hair. After i rinsed my hair felt great and it looked shiny. Great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

The first 2 times I used this conditioner, I was in love. However, after those first two times my hair returned to normal, like my hair got used to it :/ Even my husband, who doesnt notice that much, commented in the beginning and said "Did you get your hair straightened again?" because my hair was soft and laying flat (usually coarse and sometimes too much body) However, sadly, I only got this effect the first 2-3 times I used it. So I have the typical "decent for a drugstore/target" bottle of condition in my shower. I wouldnt run out to re-purchase it, but if I needed conditioner and didnt have time to run to a salon I would get this. Its good for a drug store product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by marhope78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This review is for both the shampoo and conditioner because I use them together. I am always willing to try new products once I run out of whatever I've been using.... so when I looked up reviews for Organix and saw that this particular line got good reviews, I decided to give it a go. I'm so glad I did!!! It's unlike anything else I've tried in that the shampoo lathers very well for a sulfate/paraben free product (at least compared to others I've tried) and the conditioner really feels more like a creamy oil. It smells yummy and left my hair feeling very pampered, silky, and shiny. Even though it doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down, I will still use a clarifying shampoo/cond once a week to keep it from getting any build-up.