October 22, 2014 | 2104 users online

Conditioner - Organix - Macadamia Oil Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by munchkin123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very awkward shaped bottle, but it's what inside that counts, right?
On my over bleached, extremely damaged hair this was pure heaven. Since my hair was so ruined I used it to co-wash my hair.
After the first use my hair was smooth, silky and tangle free as hair should be.
The next few times I used it I was still very pleased with the result, but I began to notice a build up on my roots that felt oily to the touch (this was the only product I used on my hair at the time). Nothing a gentle shampoo didn't sort though.
The scent could be better.
Overall I was happy with the performance of this. I think next time I buy it It'll be for the rare occasions I use shampoo I found it a bit heavy to be used by itself.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by alwaysmebre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First off i have had relaxed hair for about 2/3 years, it's damaged but like a 75/25 witch is good to me and i have a build-up problem so my hair,is oily most of the time& the,First wash with this was on oily hair.. My hair was so soft an bouncy. The next washes where just left with really dry hair unless I prepoo the day before with coconut oil then my hair is really soft but i would buy again..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by jlushh

I have bleached & damaged hair, this product does a great job of making my hair appear healthy. My hair is also really dry.

This product has great "slip" and it definitley feels more like an oil when you are applying it than a typical conditioner - because of this you really need to make sure you rinse it out properly.

I'm not really keen on the smell, but it doesn't last anyway once I have sprayed heat protection in afterwards.

It has lasted me a long time as well, as you only need a small amount.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 6:23:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this BOGO 50% off at Ulta. This is my favorite conditioner from the Organix line and one I keep coming back to because of the slip. You have to make sure to really rinse it out well however the extra time is worth it for me. It has a creamy consistency, dark yellow color, and smells wonderful. The scent does not linger unfortunately once my hair dries fully but I can tolerate that. It leaves my hair with great shine and softness and does feel very moisturizing. My hair air-dries less frizzy and with good texture. My curls look more bouncier. It is a light protein conditioner with keratin, so if protein sensitive you may not like this too much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

My favorite conditioner now. This is very thick and creamy. It really does hydrate and make my hair smooth and very shiny. I have thick, coarse, wavy, and long hair and this seriously makes a huge difference in how it looks and feels.

I love Organix and love how everything they have is sulfate free and wont damage my color. The price can't be beat for what it has in it and what it does. $5.99 always well spent on their products.

Macadamia is awesome for the hair and my hair LOVES it more than any other oil.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by beautynewbielbc

I was really needing a hydrating conditioner for my dry ends and this was not it. It left me really dry. I did however love the smell and it had great slip. I will use the rest for pre-shampoo treatments.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Oksanaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have long thick slightly wavy hair and it is not been chemically treated but it is dry and has split ends. I was recommened macademia oil and with my good experience with the moroccan argan oil mist, I decided to try this conditioner out.

Now this one is suppose to moisturise with macademia oil and treat the split ends with the help of sugar cane.

When I used it and washed it off, I felt it had no effect and it left a sort of residue in my hair. It has a great smell but I don't think it has any effect on me and thats disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Maneejih

This is the worst conditioner I have ever used. It is so runny and liquidy and it does nothing for my long coarse curly hair. Conditioners should condition hair and make your hair look better but this one made my hair look frizzier and dryer than before. I would give it zero stars if I could, that's how bad it is.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by jendreamy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i was looking to this conditioner to maybe replace my pureology hydrate set, since those are so expensive, but this conditioner really didn't do much for my hair at all.
i was disappointed, because while it did sort of condition my hair, it left my hair very thick and very easily tangled. my hair is slightly thick already and tangles easily already, and i feel like this just exacerbated all the bad qualities! )':
i think this would work really well as a thickening sort of conditioner for thinner hair types? it wasn't a hit for me!