Philosophy Pure Grace Satin-Finish Body Oil Mist

4.5

on 4/16/2012 11:06:00 AM

Added this to my layering regime for Pure Grace, my skin is so dry, I use this in place of my lotion, or on top of, depending on how much moisture i need--definitely use a towl to stand on, the floor gets slick if you don't--but a little goes a LONG way and gives a soft sheen to the skin that's not greasy at all--great on shoulders and legs :) LOVE pure grace--if you love the scent, TRY THIS :) It replaces perfume for me, lasts a LOT longer when layered with the lotion. I also use the gentle daily shampoo and conditioner--sulfate free and yummy smelling hair :)

on 4/9/2012 12:17:00 PM

This is a strongly scented dry oil spray that I use after the shower. Usually I use unscented moisturizer first and only use a little bit of this since it smells pretty strong. It reminds me somewhat of the Bath and Body Works Tranquil Tropics that is no longer being made. Very tropical, beachy, light and fresh, like suntan lotion but without the coconut. Different from the spritz, I noticed, which smells more like Egyptian Musk oil to me. Do stand on a towel when using this, because the fine mist will get all over your floor & tiles. This dry oil spray is not greasy & absorbs right away. It's expensive ($25 for 5.8 ounces), but will probably last me forever since I use so little.

Popular Body Skincare Products