November 25, 2014 | 1800 users online

Polishes - OPI - Love Is A Racket

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Gabyxo

love is a racket is a gorgeous red that only requires two coats. I bought it in July and over already run out. It is definitely my go to red polish,. I love the sparkles and the slight pink undertones.
I feel the price of all OPI products is rather inflated in the UK at times, which is the only downside but I only really buy OPI when I find a good deal on it. Luckily I found one recentently and just bought 4 colours including this one! Though this colour would be worth paying full price
I'd definitely reccomend this colour

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

This is a great coral-y red shimmer! Goes on like a dream, 100% opaque in two coats, dries quickly. Couldn't ask for much more in a polish :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This color is practically a one-coater!!! It's a red shimmer with slightly pink and yellow shimmers in it. It is such a bright summery red! I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 7:48:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to agree with the previous reviewer, this is one of my favorite reds, especially for the upcoming summer. I got this in the set with Pros & Bronze (which is also equally beautiful) and I love this color! It's a beautiful neon red with shimmer. This polish literally glows on my fingers and toes! Two coats and I'm good to go. This will definitely be my go to polish for the summer. Try this if you can, you won't be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by braisinhussy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This polish was part of the Serena Williams Glam Slam collection. It came in a duo with a pretty peachy-gold called Pros & Bronze. Love Is A Racket is a gorgeous pinky-red with subtle glass-like sparkles. It reminds me of a cross between cherry and watermelon Jolly Ranchers! Two coats for opacity. This is currently my favorite red. I would definitely repurchase.