December 22, 2014 | 1629 users online

Blush - MAC - Immortal Flower

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I purchased this blush hoping to find a pigmented matte peach blush. This is a very sheer, patchy, peach blush. It looks lovely in the pan but is just not that impressive a product or a flattering color. I highly recommend Ben Nye Peach blush instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by yixie

If I could give 4.5 lippies, I would!

It looked too pale in the pan for my nc25-30 skin, a very light peach. I was leery of this blush and afraid it wouldn't show at all!

When I first used it with a stippling brush, that was exactly the case. Pigmentation isn't the best on this blush and it didn't show no matter how much I used. But I tried it out next with a very dense brush - RT's contour brush. Now when I put it on, my cheeks are a beautiful, healthy light peach , quite unlike any other blush in my collection!

Gorgeous, and impossible for me at least, to overdo. I can pack it on without worrying about clown cheeks :P in fact, the more I put, the better it looks! So 1 lippie off because the pigmentation isn't the best, which means I need to pack an extra dense blush brush if I want to bring it while traveling.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very pretty matte peach, slightly pink. It is very build able on naturally tan skin but i dont find it lasts that due to me having very oily skin. It is very flattering for my warm skin tone. I like it alot but want to find a way to make it last longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

This blush is sooo stunning! The color is a perfect peach slightly coral so it can be worn all year round unlike some corals which only look good on tanned summer skin. It's also a satin which is my favorite formula because you can top it off with a shimmery highlighter to give it that extra glow. I really should have purchased more because I do believe it's Limited Edition.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

Ever since I found this beautiful peach color on my Sephora palette, I knew I needed a dupe when it ran out. It's been two years ever since my search for a peaches and cream complexion and I'm glad to say Immortal Flower is doing the best job out of the 8 (and counting) slightly pink-peach-apricot blushes I have. First, I got this on Ebay and paid half the price even though it's LE. I'm sort of offended that it's LE, but hopefully I'll be able to find the permanent dupe/version of it. I hear that Melba is the dupe but I went in stores and it looked way too dusty. I also bought Stay By Me through intensive research online only to discover once I got home that it was too pale on my NC20 skin and couldn't be layered for color payoff but that's another sob story.

Immortal Flower is just a tad deeper than Stay By Me but still a pale peach with a tiny hint of pink. It isn't as pink as online swatches says it is, but it's surely pink when compared next to Illamasqua Lover (orange alert! only wears well in the summer for me when I'm NC35) or Tarte Tipsy (more coral). The best part is that it's exactly the color of the Sephora blush, sans shimmer because it is a Satin finish. The quality isn't as buttery and finely milled as Illamasqua or longwearing as Tarte, but it is still a very small price to pay for that perfect apricot and cream color. It doesn't streak or fade in patches.

I'm currently NC30 at the moment and it still shows up as a light peach rather than morphing into pink, or pinky peach like NARS Orgasm. This color is absolutely stunning, and I do have a few dupe recommendations:
TheBalm Frat Boy: more pinky, but has a great healthy sheen
PF's Blushing Peach: very peachy, hints or red, but I loathe the compact
L'oreal's Precious Peach: very true peach but again, too light for anyone above NC/W15
Flower Beauty Peach Blossom: much more pink but shows up as peach on my warm tone
NARS Sex Appeal would probably do the same job but is way too light

So, TLDR: My NC25-NC35 skin usually can't take a light peach or won't do any favors for it, but this is the only blush that I've searched high and low for that is actually a very light apricot color with excellent payoff and wearability. I really hope to find a drugstore dupe of this or even in a quality brand like Bobbi Brown, NARS, etc. If only online swatches were more accurate!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by andyanddani

Immortal flower is a peachy coral with subtle hints of pink without a trace of shimmer. The blush appears to have some sheen but looks matte when blended. The blush is a bit chalky but impossible to overuse on fair skinned gals due to it's build ability.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have finally found my Holy Grail blush!!! I am def NOT a blush girl - I already wear a lot of make up so I don't like to overdo it with blush -esp since I do a pretty dramatic contour and highlight. I have really high cheekbones so when I do my contour I sort of bring it where any blush would be if I wore it. When I wear blush I want it to look very natural, like I have a natural flush from being out in the cold too long. I went into MAC and saw this and I had to try it. The SA put it on my cheeks and I fell in love! It blended in with my bronzer/contour absolutely beautifully and I love that my bronzer sort of gave it more depth and brought the color to life. For color reference I am an NC20-25 or L48 in the Kat Von D foundation. This is absolutely a God send!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by olia041983

Love this blush and royal sunset! This one is more on the peach side and the other more pink. They both provide such a beautiful color that looks like it came through naturally through he cheeks

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by deanna424

Pale peach color with a hint of pink and no shimmer. It's a satin but looks pretty matte on me. I have to layer it to get it to show up on my nw20 skin. Then it ends up looking somewhat chalky and doesn't blend well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by vmalenfant

I like this blush, it is light, peachy-coral, not sure you can go overboard with this one, I do think it is easily dupeable, Chanel Espiegle is maybe a little more orange but once one applied they have a similar effect, i'm NC25.