August 29, 2014 | 1889 users online

Polishes - New York Color - In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish - Lincoln Square Lavender

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Kind of disappointed. I wanted a really pretty pinkish purple and love how Lincoln Square Lavender looked in the bottle. I bought it for the price as well (around $2). I like that it is a creme finish and that the brush is wider than most nail polishes, but the color looks completely different on me than in the bottle. I wanted more of a violet as the name implies but on my NC40ish skin, this is Barbie pink. Not my style at all, will have to find some use for this...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is not really a lavender, but more of a light, blue-based fuchsia shade. This is also a cream formula, with no shimmer. I think this color is okay. I'm not particularly "wow"ed by it. I'm not really into full on pink manicures, so maybe I'll use this some other way.