November 27, 2014 | 1555 users online

Masks - Freeman - Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2014 7:30:00 AM More reviews by reggiemoon

I decided to try this because I love the freeman avacado clay mask and the charcoal one. Its affordable so I figured lets give it a shot. This was a big mistake. I am acne prone well more like clog prone I would say because after using the dead sea mask I broke out in ten huge super painful cystic like pimples which I have never had before in my life. It really hurt and was really ugly. Sensitive girls beware! I would not recommend this product at all. I sometimes get stinging from products but I have never had a super skin freakout breakout from a product until I tried this.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I used to love this mask. It seems my skin must have changed, however, because after I used this tonight, my skin started burning within 3 minutes of washing it off. My skin has been burning and red for 30 minutes total now. I will never touch another Freeman Beauty product again, as I had a very similar experience a little while ago with the Avocado & Oatmeal mask. Time to get rid of my masks.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2014 8:28:00 AM More reviews by lucybird

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very non-sensitive skin & usually don't react to any product, but this was very harsh & drying to me. My skin hurt after I washed it off & was pretty blotchy. Perhaps I didn't really need it the day I tried it out. Maybe it will work better for me in summer when my skin is oilier & I get breakouts. I might also try it as a spot treatment on blemishes.

Other than the temporary blotchiness, it didn't cause any lasting problems with my skin. I felt much better after I moisturized.

Smells nice & has a nice texture.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by atkluna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like to use this mask whenever my pores feel clogged from dirt, oil, or I've just been wearing makeup almost everyday. The mask itself is a creamy consistency and a pretty blue color with a nice smell. It's not a strong smell- simply enjoyable. I wash my face and apply this all over my face and let it dry- this usually takes about 15-20 minutes for me. Then i hop into the shower to wash it away and continue with my regular shower routine. I prefer removing mud or clay masks because that way i actually get all of it off and I'm the worst when it comes to washing off masks haha

The result? My skin feel so CLEAN. The mask doesn't dry out my skin and I really feel like my skincare products are more effective afterwards. It doesn't irritate my skin or break me out more than I usually do. It's just wonderful to keep on hand. I use this about once or twice a week, and I really feel a difference when I don't use it after a few weeks of skipping it out. It's a necessity in my routine!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by oliviamarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this mask. I like it much better than the lemon mint mask, although that one is pretty good. This one has kept my skin so clear and smooth! Love the smell and bright blue color. I only gave it 4 lippies because if you get it near your eyes it slightly stings (maybe it's just me?) but it's wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by GinaBina45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love this mask! It's one of my favourites! This always helps calm my skin and dry out my breakouts. It brightens my skin and leaves it supple. It has a nice smell and my family always gets a kick from the bright blue colour. It sometimes can be a little difficult to remove with just your hands which is why I usually use it before I shower. I wet the mask and rub it into my skin before rinsing it off. And sometimes I found that a little bit of blue remains on blemishes that are drying up.
I'm really thankful that I found this mask and it was the mask that led me into trying other Freeman products.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by mandyomnom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Skin: Oily-combination (My forehead is dry in the morning and then its oily as the day goes on.)
Colour: N/A

Overview: This mask draws impurities from your pores, and has Lavender and Bergamot in it for some stress relieving aroma therapy.

Packaging: An easy squeeze tube with a picture of shells, and the logo. Nothing special, but the squeeze tube makes it easy to get the product out. Very good price for what you get actually. I got mine at Superstore for about $5 and I still have half the bottle after half a year.

Scent: I cannot smell the lavender whatsoever LOL. It does not help me in any way to relieve stress, but it smells pretty good. The scent is very sweet in a way....Its hard to describe the scent :( but it kind of smells like fresh laundry, but way sweeter.

Texture: Like a typical clay mask. Very smooth and easy to apply.

On Skin: SUPER refreshing on the skin. When you apply it, it is cooling, and feels like water (not because of the texture, but because of how cooling and light it is) After it dries, you cannot move your face whatsoever.

Cleaning Power: My skin felt more supple and my pores did look smaller, but I did not notice anything about my blackheads being "drawn" out. When you wash it out, try not to make facial expressions at all by wetting your face with water first and rubbing it around to avoid tugging on the skin, that may cause premature wrinkles over time if the habit is kept up (Sounds exaggerated, but its true)

Additional: I use this whenever I feel my skin is dulling and whenever I feel groggy. I do not have a schedule like "using it 3 times a week". I just use it when I feel that my skin needs it. Also, it did not break me out :D

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by bellavee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this when it was BOGO free at Ulta, so with the $3.50 off coupon it's basically 50 cents. But even for the full $4 I would have tried it. I have super oily skin with clogged pores and this mask did nothing for me; I saw absolutely no difference in my skin. It was a nice smell and fun color but otherwise it was completely ineffective. I've read that dead sea mineral masks would be good for my skin type but was disappointed. But oh well, at least it wasn't a huge loss.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by supergirlieque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually have this on right now. I found this at a local discount store and already loving other masks from this line, decided to pick it up. it has proven to be a great cooling and clearing mask for use on hot, sticky summer days. I wipe my makeup off with warm water and a towel, and then put this on while I do my nails. if I keep my face really still it tightens up nicely and my skin feels awesome. the blue color is a little intense but it's not staining, and it may contribute to the skin brightening effect. the consistency is thinner than i anticipated but it spreads nicely over my skin. this mask delivers. it's inexpensive and it works, what more can you ask for?

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've never had a mask make my skin brighter (making my skin soft and exfoliated, sure, but not brighter), but this mask delivers. It has a teal color and applies smoothly. I don't find that it has an overly drying feeling when it begins to dry like how your skin feels tight with some clay masks. It washes off easily and doesn't leave a teal tint to the skin after. My skin feels softer, exfoilatiated, and looks a lot brighter after each use. I haven't experienced any breakouts from it, but unfortunately, I also don't think it's helping with clearing up any breakouts either. It just makes my skin look less dull.