April 20, 2014 | 1499 users online

Masks - Freeman - Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like all of Freeman's masks you get a great product, with a good packaging and great smell. I use this one once a week and it's lovely, takes a bit to dry but I will use it after a long day at work and really feel how it purifies my face. To date, this is my favorite Freeman mask but I will have a few more to test. If you have problem spots you can also use this as a spot treatment which I do around my nose where I get blackheads. I find this at Walmart for $4 and it lasts forever so you can't beat it at this price!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 5:21:00 AM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the freeman masks so much! But this ones better than the oatmeal and avocado one just because it smells sooooo nice!! I fell in love with it and i highly recommend it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by greenfaerie38

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really excited to try this mask, since it smells so lovely and I've had good luck with other Freeman masks. I bought it along with their new Black Sugar and Charcoal Scrub (which I am very pleased with) on BOGO. I tried it later that night expecting the pretty, glowing skin I usually get with Freeman masks. However, I was sadly disappointed. This mask managed to dry and burn my oily skin while simultaneously causing some gross whiteheads. At least this didn't cost too much to try.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by seedeerd

This BURNED MY FACE. I look like I stood out in the sun all day with out suscreen. I have bumps and redness all the way to my neck. I DO NOT RECOMMEND. Horrible. I look like a tomatoes. D:

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by rebeccarkane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this for a spa night with my friends, and I adore it! You get a great amount for only $4, and it works very well. As soon as you put it on, it tingles, you can feel it taking the gunk out of your skin. After leaving it on for 20 minutes, my skin is glowing and super soft, with redness from acne scars completely minimized... And after a couple months of uses, they're looking soooo much better. My skin is also a little less oily when I use this weekly. I use a Freeman Feeling Beautiful Mask once a week, and it's usually this one. I also like the Chocolate and Strawberries one for when my skin needs a little less help than normal. I love the blue colour and the smell isn't too bad. Can't say anything negative about this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by amberjxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE Freeman Beauty face masks. This is the second one I tried and I love it. I usually use the Avocado and Oatmeal one, but I ran out and wanted to try something new and it is awesome! I have found if you have a clean foundation brush to use it makes application much easier and it doesn't burn my eyes if applied this way. The scent is very pleasent, not overpowering, and the aqua blue color makes it fun to apply. The tube is also a plus because it is more sanitary than a tub style container. I would definitely reccomend this to anyone who is looking for a gentle mask to use weekly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really, really like this mask! It does everything the packaging says! The scent is so calming and makes my skin feel so smooth! I use this twice a week, even though I know I shouldn't, It doesn't dry out my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by kimreztituyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

You get a huge bottle for no more then 4 bucks. Leaves my skin with a healthy glow, doesn't break me out, CHEAP, love the smell & cleans my pores. Love this! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This may be my new favorite mask! Freeman makes some of the best inexpensive masks on the market. My OLD favorite was the Avocado mask but this one beats it by a mile! I love the way this feels, it's very tight and I can literally feel it sucking out the gunk in my pores. It's pretty heavy duty actually and I can see how this would be drying so I'd only use this once a week, maybe twice on pimples as needed. When I took this off all of my slight pimples that were forming completely came to a head and I was able to extract them with my Extractor. I was amazed! That hasn't happened to me ever, even with my 10% Benzoyl peroxide spot treatment. I can see why some people were saying this burned their eyes slightly, but mine are pretty tough so it didn't really irritate them. I bought this at Wal Mart for like 3$ and I know this will last me forever! Yay!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by ChickenBear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm pleasantly surprised by the effectiveness of such an inexpensive product! I was in Duane Reed, just bopping around, and the row of colorful Freeman masks caught my eye. For $4 you can't really go wrong, right?!

What's great about this is that it really does draw out impurities. Literally.

My crazy train adult acne has been flaring lately and I've incorporated this into my arsenal to try to calm things down. What I've noticed is that when I wash off the mask, any pimple under the surface has been brought to a head. You don't have to get rough with your skin to extract the gunk after this mask- your skin is practically bursting to give up the goods! (Sorry, I know that's a bit gross!)

But it makes things a lot easier for us gals with acne prone skin.

And for the price you get a LOT of product. And it's not overly stripping or drying to the skin, which I find to be the hallmark of all the Freeman masks. Well done I say!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No