July 23, 2014 | 2011 users online

Masks - Freeman - Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by bellavee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this when it was BOGO free at Ulta, so with the $3.50 off coupon it's basically 50 cents. But even for the full $4 I would have tried it. I have super oily skin with clogged pores and this mask did nothing for me; I saw absolutely no difference in my skin. It was a nice smell and fun color but otherwise it was completely ineffective. I've read that dead sea mineral masks would be good for my skin type but was disappointed. But oh well, at least it wasn't a huge loss.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by supergirlieque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually have this on right now. I found this at a local discount store and already loving other masks from this line, decided to pick it up. it has proven to be a great cooling and clearing mask for use on hot, sticky summer days. I wipe my makeup off with warm water and a towel, and then put this on while I do my nails. if I keep my face really still it tightens up nicely and my skin feels awesome. the blue color is a little intense but it's not staining, and it may contribute to the skin brightening effect. the consistency is thinner than i anticipated but it spreads nicely over my skin. this mask delivers. it's inexpensive and it works, what more can you ask for?

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've never had a mask make my skin brighter (making my skin soft and exfoliated, sure, but not brighter), but this mask delivers. It has a teal color and applies smoothly. I don't find that it has an overly drying feeling when it begins to dry like how your skin feels tight with some clay masks. It washes off easily and doesn't leave a teal tint to the skin after. My skin feels softer, exfoilatiated, and looks a lot brighter after each use. I haven't experienced any breakouts from it, but unfortunately, I also don't think it's helping with clearing up any breakouts either. It just makes my skin look less dull.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by mosaic77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased it because of the nice reviews, but it does not seem to work for me. It irritated my eyes even though I did not put it anywhere close to my eyes. The smell is nice, but quite overwhelming at the same time. But overall, because of the potential for eye irritation, I will not use it very often. This is disappointing since I love nearly all the products from Freeman.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Chanel777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its pretty useless. It does nothing for my skin. It is kind of irritating when on. It does smell quite good though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Alura21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Consistency: A bit thin, but not too runny. A little bit goes a long way and its easier to apply since its a thinner formula.

Color: Smurf-like. My little nephew gets a kick out of the bright blue color on my face.

Smell: I think it's pleasant. Very fresh. I have noticed that if I apply it a little too close or thicker near the eye area it can make my eyes water some.

Results: When it's washed off, my skin wasn't overly dry (which is good for me) and my pores looked smaller. My skin felt smoother too.

Overall, I really liked this mask. It also drys pretty quickly so it's great for a morning routine.

The only thing I'm not that crazy about is if you have some dry patches or acne spots, the blue color can be harder to remove from that area.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've tried lots of freeman products, and am a big fan of the line but wasn't blown away by this. Bonus, it does smell AWESOME, but I didn't really find the smell that aromatherapeutic. The bright blue smurf color was lots of fun, but the texture was kind of thin and runny for a mask. My skin also would feel prickly while I wore it, and not in the good, I feel like it's working way, like in the bad irritating way. I felt like this didn't benefit my skin at all and I would be better off just not using it. Bummer for me, I ended up tossing the tube before I even half finished it. I have acne prone combo skin if it's any help for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by sushi288

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recommend this mask for all skin types. My skin always feels so soft and refreshed after using it. Like the other masks in the line, it applies smoothly and dries quickly. I also had fun with the blue color! This smells great and is so affordable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have been using this for years and it's one of my favorites from the line. It really does pull the dirt from your pores and soften the skin. I skipped this mask for a month recently because I got lazy and then used it and I had the purge that typically happens when you don't cleanse your skin well after too long.

This stuff works and for the price you can't beat it. It doesn't dry out your skin either which is common with most masks.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Zoaie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Before I purchased this from the Freeman web-store, I was never a face mask user.
What made me decide to purchase this was that it was said to both unclog congested pores, while leaving skin moisturized. I have sensitive/combo skin so, this sounded like just the mask for me, and boy was I right!

Don't let the blue colour of the mask put you off. Just apply a nice thin layer all over the face, make yourself either busy or comfortable while the mask dries completely, rinse off well, and enjoy skin that is super clean and feels so soft!

I use this face mask once or twice a week, and it keeps my face from getting any dry/flaky patches, and helps keep oil/shine under control.

The tube container is great, because one can squeeze out only the amount they need, and it's easy to tell when you have to buy more. Freeman products are difficult to find in stores, in some areas, but their web-store stocks a great selection!