April 24, 2014 | 1975 users online

Masks - Freeman - Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have been using this for years and it's one of my favorites from the line. It really does pull the dirt from your pores and soften the skin. I skipped this mask for a month recently because I got lazy and then used it and I had the purge that typically happens when you don't cleanse your skin well after too long.

This stuff works and for the price you can't beat it. It doesn't dry out your skin either which is common with most masks.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Zoaie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Before I purchased this from the Freeman web-store, I was never a face mask user.
What made me decide to purchase this was that it was said to both unclog congested pores, while leaving skin moisturized. I have sensitive/combo skin so, this sounded like just the mask for me, and boy was I right!

Don't let the blue colour of the mask put you off. Just apply a nice thin layer all over the face, make yourself either busy or comfortable while the mask dries completely, rinse off well, and enjoy skin that is super clean and feels so soft!

I use this face mask once or twice a week, and it keeps my face from getting any dry/flaky patches, and helps keep oil/shine under control.

The tube container is great, because one can squeeze out only the amount they need, and it's easy to tell when you have to buy more. Freeman products are difficult to find in stores, in some areas, but their web-store stocks a great selection!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like all of Freeman's masks you get a great product, with a good packaging and great smell. I use this one once a week and it's lovely, takes a bit to dry but I will use it after a long day at work and really feel how it purifies my face. To date, this is my favorite Freeman mask but I will have a few more to test. If you have problem spots you can also use this as a spot treatment which I do around my nose where I get blackheads. I find this at Walmart for $4 and it lasts forever so you can't beat it at this price!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 5:21:00 AM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the freeman masks so much! But this ones better than the oatmeal and avocado one just because it smells sooooo nice!! I fell in love with it and i highly recommend it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by greenfaerie38

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really excited to try this mask, since it smells so lovely and I've had good luck with other Freeman masks. I bought it along with their new Black Sugar and Charcoal Scrub (which I am very pleased with) on BOGO. I tried it later that night expecting the pretty, glowing skin I usually get with Freeman masks. However, I was sadly disappointed. This mask managed to dry and burn my oily skin while simultaneously causing some gross whiteheads. At least this didn't cost too much to try.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by seedeerd

This BURNED MY FACE. I look like I stood out in the sun all day with out suscreen. I have bumps and redness all the way to my neck. I DO NOT RECOMMEND. Horrible. I look like a tomatoes. D:

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by rebeccarkane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this for a spa night with my friends, and I adore it! You get a great amount for only $4, and it works very well. As soon as you put it on, it tingles, you can feel it taking the gunk out of your skin. After leaving it on for 20 minutes, my skin is glowing and super soft, with redness from acne scars completely minimized... And after a couple months of uses, they're looking soooo much better. My skin is also a little less oily when I use this weekly. I use a Freeman Feeling Beautiful Mask once a week, and it's usually this one. I also like the Chocolate and Strawberries one for when my skin needs a little less help than normal. I love the blue colour and the smell isn't too bad. Can't say anything negative about this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by amberjxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE Freeman Beauty face masks. This is the second one I tried and I love it. I usually use the Avocado and Oatmeal one, but I ran out and wanted to try something new and it is awesome! I have found if you have a clean foundation brush to use it makes application much easier and it doesn't burn my eyes if applied this way. The scent is very pleasent, not overpowering, and the aqua blue color makes it fun to apply. The tube is also a plus because it is more sanitary than a tub style container. I would definitely reccomend this to anyone who is looking for a gentle mask to use weekly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really, really like this mask! It does everything the packaging says! The scent is so calming and makes my skin feel so smooth! I use this twice a week, even though I know I shouldn't, It doesn't dry out my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by kimreztituyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

You get a huge bottle for no more then 4 bucks. Leaves my skin with a healthy glow, doesn't break me out, CHEAP, love the smell & cleans my pores. Love this! :)