October 24, 2014 | 1511 users online

Lipstick - Boots - No7 Sheer Temptation - Attract

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Nancygia

I really like Lisa Eldridge and didn't know she featured this lipstick in her first date video. Unless you want to give the impression you only wear lip balm, I'm not sure what makes this lipstick worthy of a first date. It barely shows up on my pale skin, even with lots of swipes, and it has no SPF, which would make me uncomfortable wearing it outdoors since it's so greasy--like wearing frying oil on my lips. I'm debating just throwing it out since it wasn't expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by susie03

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favourite nude lippie by far. This is a really flattering nude shade on my NC25 skin and super moisturising on my dry lips. My only gripe (now that Boots have imroved the packaging - the lid no longer falls off) is that it doesn't last long at all. I usually wait for a No7 double offer and get 3 for 2 with £5 off.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by malco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I too saw this lipcolor on Lisa Eldridge's "First Date Video" I watch that video to keep me motivated with my makeup techniques. That is the look I like for my 50 YO self. Plus I love Lisa, she is a sweet soul......

Most colors on my lips pull pink, so I am always on the lookout for a tawny- reddish color. This fits the bill, it's a sheer lipstick with so so moisture. But leaves a nice stain.

I know this will be my HG, it's a perfect sheer fall color. I would have bought it earlier if there were testers, but I took the chance and am very happy with it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 3:23:00 AM More reviews by pickles945

This isnít my favourite product because itís not really a lipstick is it? Itís ĎSheer Temptationí means that itís more like a tinted lipbalm. There is no scent to it whatsoever, the packaging is a bit rubbish because it takes a stupid amount of effort to pull open the case, and the pay-off is rubbish so Iíll put 3 layers on and walk away feeling defeated with nothing but overly shiny lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by theporpoise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Had to have this shade after seeing Lisa Eldridge use it in her "first date look" video. It is very subtle so if you are looking for something very pigmented this is not for you. It is a perfect sheer nude that allows just enough of my natural pink pigment to show through to avoid looking brown. I love the texture of this lipstick, it is shiny and feels great on. Lisa paired it with the No7 lip liner in Nude, which I tried, but I like the look of this lipstick best on its own.