August 29, 2014 | 1356 users online

Moisturizers - Boots - Vitamin E Moisture Lotion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I can't remember what led me to buy this, although as a massive fan of the eye cream from the same range, I have a feeling that a Boots 3 for 2 offer may be to blame. Whatever it was though, at only 2.85GBP for a 100ml tube, it was only a matter of time before this found its way into my shopping basket.

As with all the products I've tried in this range so far, the price does not reflect the quality. This moisturiser could easily rival brands 10 times as expensive; it's think (but not too thick), goes on like a dream, sinks in well and doesn't leave my skin resembling an oil slick as the day progresses. It smells pleasant (a bit like the Boots Soltan sun cream) and lasted me a good three months when using it once a day, every day.

If you're looking for an inexpensive moisturiser, perhaps to include in your suitcase on your hols, then I would highly recommend this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by nonnacastaway

I buy it in ksa it make my skin look so clear i love it so much

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I LOVE this moisturiser. I've been using it for a couple of years and although I've tried other moisturisers in the mean time I always come back to this one. It's light and quickly absorbed so is the perfect base for under make-up, and even though it's not a rich moisturiser it still provides enough moisturisation for my skin to feel comfortable and smooth. I love the packaging - I absolutely hate moisturisers that come in pots because I have the idea of putting my fingers into it all the time, it just seems so unsanitary so the fact it comes in a squeezy tube is a big bonus for me. The only reason I haven't given in full marks is because I'm not sure if it's quite a holy grail product. I do love it, but it's not really expensive enough to feel like a HG product; and holy grail always conjures up thoughts of being exclusive and difficult to get your hands on, whereas this one isn't, you can get them in most Boots. An absolute bargain especially when 2 for 4!

NB: This product has now been discontinued :( Typical just after I write a review about it extolling its virtues. Back to the drawing board to find my HG moisturiser!